Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (177881 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by bravehost4u(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2014
dest4real:

Thank you.

Yes, the messages are in two phases: you either get the message i posted here or a regret message.

Shell will not open application if you didn't pass the online assessment.

If you pass, next is telephone interview...if you pass, then the next phase will be Shell Recruitment day (SRD).

Then job offer!

Guess i am in the same stage with you cos i got same mail.

Please any idea when the telephone interview would be?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by sholay2011(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2014
dest4real:

Just so you know: If you are not successful at this stage, you will receive a regret mail!

Most of my friends got a regret mail after they took the second part of the assessment.

Be informed.
Really? shocked I didn't know sha that some ppl got regret mails immediately after the second assessment. All is well.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by sholay2011(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
bravehost4u:

That was really lucky of you,

So guess ur next stage is telephone interview.

Congrats
Thanks oo.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by topeontop(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
pls guys, is transcript compulsory ?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Wonder1844(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls does ppl dat got d regret mail shud pls confirm if dey also got d mail pasted above before receiving d regret mail.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
bravehost4u:

Guess i am in the same stage with you cos i got same mail.

Please any idea when the telephone interview would be?

Normally, it takes two weeks for shell to review application (Well, it took them two weeks to call my friend last year).

I wish you luck always!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wonder1844:
Pls does ppl dat got d regret mail shud pls confirm if dey also got d mail pasted above before receiving d regret mail.

Sir,

I did last year June. I failed and i got a regret email immediately.

Shell will not review your application if you didn't pass the online assessment.

Better luck next year.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
sholay2011:

Really? shocked I didn't know sha that some ppl got regret mails immediately after the second assessment. All is well.

Thanks for the info.

You are welcome!

I wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
topeontop:
pls guys, is transcript compulsory ?

It is my opinion that if you didn't submit your transcript, you may likely not be shortlisted for a telephone interview!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Wonder1844(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=dest4real post=27077256]

Sir,

I did last year June. I failed and i got a regret email immediately.

Shell will not review your application if you didn't pass the online assessment.

Better luck next year.

Better luck to me this year. Was just asking to knw nd neva got a regret mail.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by watchthisposter(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
dest4real:

It is my opinion that if you didn't submit your transcript, you may likely not be shortlisted for a telephone interview!
Would it be possible to edit your application to attach your transcript?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
watchthisposter:
Would it be possible to edit your application to attach your transcript?

Unfortunately, i didn't see how possible that is!

Have a look: http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/professionals/manage-your-application.html
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by mcpat(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why dont you take out time to read the SRD thread for last year, you would find relevant information on your current stage and what to expect in the subsequent stages.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Joy83(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please house, I received the first assessment test since friday but have not done it since it can stay for 7 days... I want to ask if it is possible for me to do it one my bb phone Has anyone done something like that? Because I did the registration as well on my phone...
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=Joy83 post=27079136]Please house, I received the first assessment test since friday but have not done it since it can stay for 7 days... I want to ask if it is possible for me to do it one my bb phone Has anyone done something like that? Because I did the registration as well on my phone...

I advise you to do it on a computer!

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by megola: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=dest4real post=27079418][/quote]
Pls wats d format of d stage 2 online assessment? Tanks
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Wonder1844(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
mcpat:
Why dont you take out time to read the SRD thread for last year, you would find relevant information on your current stage and what to expect in the subsequent stages.
i tried searching for d 2013 thread but cudnt see it.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by mcpat(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wonder1844:
i tried searching for d 2013 thread but cudnt see it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1282998/2013-shell-recruitment-day-application
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by aiikay(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Just did the 2nd test, but failed woefully.
Is there any remedy?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Joy83(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
aiikay:
Just did the 2nd test, but failed woefully.
Is there any remedy?
Remedy??
The remedy is that lot of oil companies will still have their own opening later. So let's keep finger crossed!
It is well with you sir... Better days ahead.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Valendo: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls everybody I did the online test yesterday night and up till this moment the only msg I got from them is that they will now consider my application. Pls and pls what does this mean. I need a candid opinion as in does that mean I must have passed their online test or its just computer algorithm
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by tolutweety(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
shocked shocked cheesy

The kinda people you see viewing this thread without posting comments, you go fear oo grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by watchthisposter(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
tolutweety:
shocked shocked cheesy

The kinda people you see viewing this thread without posting comments, you go fear oo grin grin cheesy

Must we post?

There is a reason they call us "The Silent Majority"

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by mcpat(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
watchthisposter:

Must we post?

There is a reason they call us "The Silent Majority"
u dont want to post but u want to learn from other peoples post.. Define black mentality for me biko

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joy83:
Please house, I received the first assessment test since friday but have not done it since it can stay for 7 days... I want to ask if it is possible for me to do it one my bb phone Has anyone done something like that? Because I did the registration as well on my phone...

Did the first assessment on my BB, I exited the browser like 5times (coz I was being distracted) and it took me back to where I left-off each time I log back in...... So your bb go work wella!!!

Don't think I'd risk doing the 2nd assessment on a BB dou......
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Joy83(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
topelouis:

Did the first assessment on my BB, I exited the browser like 5times (coz I was being distracted) and it took me back to where I left-off each time I log back in...... So your bb go work wella!!!

Thank you joor... I don't want to subscribe my modem because of that.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by obyno10ten: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
please which documents are relevant for upload to support my application and any clue on how i can convert bmp and tif files to jpg
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by aiikay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
topelouis:

Pls be aware that unlike the first part, the later part of the Second stage has a timed 16 mathematical questions for just 18 minutes. As soon as the time elapses, it will submit automatically.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by wonyi: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
pls I need help. AFTER APPLYING I WAS TOLD BASED ON THE DATA I GAVE THEY CANT PROCESS MY APPLICATION. I DIDNT UPLOAD ANY CERTIFICATE AND THEN I SPECIFIED GABON BECAUSE THAT WAS THE ONLY AFRICAN COUNTRY WITH INTERSHIP PROGRAMME,PLS HELP AND WHEN I WAS ASKED IF I AM A GABONESE, MY RESPONSE WAS NO
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by MissJennifer(f): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
dest4real:

I got my test link 3 hours after i submitted my online application!

I wrote the first test....i got a congratulatory message and was invited to take part 2 of the online assessment. The part two (2) was quiet difficult, but i passed. I got a congratulatory message some about 10 minutes later :

I got this:

Dear *********,

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.
We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.
Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.
Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

You can check the status of your application through our website www.shell.com/careers by logging on as a returning user. Please use the same email and password created when you registered to apply.
Shell is an equal opportunities employer. If you have a disability, long term health condition or an injury that could require adjustments/accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us at careers@shell.com.
In an effort to improve our recruitment process, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete our anonymous Candidate Experience Survey: http://www.spa-surveys.net/sr/gass-en. Your participation is voluntary, but your feedback would be extremely helpful. The research is entirely separate from the recruitment process and would not impact your application in any way. This survey is handled by SPA Future Thinking, an external agency; Shell would not know whether you have participated. You will not be asked to provide any data that will identify you. The information you provide will be collated by SPA with other responses into a consolidated and anonymized report, which will be provided to Shell.

*Shell will randomly select candidates to complete this assessment again during the Shell Recruitment Day. This is part of our procedure to ensure process integrity.
Meanwhile, we thank you for your interest and wish you every success in your future career.

Please what was the first stage like?,am. yet to do mine
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
MissJennifer:

Please what was the first stage like?,am. yet to do mine

The first stage was a personality test....
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by dest4real(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
wonyi:
pls I need help. AFTER APPLYING I WAS TOLD BASED ON THE DATA I GAVE THEY CANT PROCESS MY APPLICATION. I DIDNT UPLOAD ANY CERTIFICATE AND THEN I SPECIFIED GABON BECAUSE THAT WAS THE ONLY AFRICAN COUNTRY WITH INTERSHIP PROGRAMME,PLS HELP AND WHEN I WAS ASKED IF I AM A GABONESE, MY RESPONSE WAS NO

In aswering your question, what do you want to apply for? Is it the Internship Programme or Shell graduate programme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.