Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. (1489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello folks, I have an idle fund and in need of a trusted investment company to handle my fund, I recently saw a post about capital plan ltd. pls I want to comfirm how genuie they are:
Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by Ezeilo2: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Let me help you, go to Facebook search for Capital Plan limited. You will meet a lot of friends of capital plan. Here in Coal City.
Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by jamace(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2014
rednek:

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Why is the name of the company shrouded in mystery? With all the advert, you still concealed the name. Any way, I don't deal with ghost company like yours. Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by rednek: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2014
jamace:
Why is the name of the company shrouded in mystery? With all the advert, you still concealed the name. Any way, I don't deal with ghost company like yours. Bye bye.

And who says its a ghost company? If you are wise enough,u would have called those numbers.this internet SCAM issue has really blinded Some people from knowing what is real.

Some things are not discussed in public....call me and we will talk.
Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by jamace(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2014
rednek:

And who says its a ghost company? If you are wise enough,u would have called those numbers.this internet SCAM issue has really blinded Some people from knowing what is real.

Some things are not discussed in public....call me and we will talk.
grin I no dey for corner corner talk ogrin
Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by rednek: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
jamace:
grin I no dey for corner corner talk ogrin

And nobody said you must talk.
Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
toogentle:
One of the golden rules of identifying a scammer is this:

Scammers are insultive, rude and easily irritated.
GBAM grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money With Your Smartphone!!! / About Ipod Video 60gb / Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.