Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203097 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Saddam: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2014
3G SIM Router For IKS RECEIVERS (qsat,tlink, etc ) VS GPRS DONGLE (azsky,eclink x5 etc)

Price:N12,000

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Sheggy13(m): 2:39am On Oct 26, 2014
hugman:

azsky g1 work with strong decoder but the problem is nobody is buying azsky product for some months now because they azsky die months ago they loose most of their customers to other iks receivers. though azsky is working at the monent but be conscious never rush to buy azsky
if you already have azsky b4 you can buy their account in case they fold up again you wont feel it that much because
of their low account price
Do u know how much I can get like 6 months account on azsky, and please recommend a dealer for me since u say it's working now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Sheggy13:

Do u know how much I can get like 6 months account on azsky, and please recommend a dealer for me since u say it's working now
the price depend on were you live for logistic reason
qsat account is for one year between 2k to 3k(optional)
azsky account for 6 months 2k to 3k(optional)
tv1 CCcam three months 6k (optional)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2014
AUTHENTIC REASON WHY AZSKY , A+ ETC ARE COMING BACK

if you could recall ur mind few months ago ,most dongle are death while qsat is unconscious but tlink n tv1 are active
let me put this in short in one sentence The unconsciousness of qsat between august n september cause loud cry in most debate people began to loose faith on iks dongle so dealers in iks send customers complains to iks company then iks teams came with two solution to sustain their customers
1. working to restore fail dongle servers e.g aszky , a+ etc if possible

2. To produce

iks with long life span
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
HOW TO SAFELY USE FLASH DRIVE ; CARD READER ON IKS RECEICER AND REMEDY FOR MALFUNCTION ON IKS RECEIVER CAUSE BY FLASH DRIVE N CARD READER

Firstly remember that an iks receiver automatic detect of anything that plug into it

1. Never use card reader to upgrade ur iks receiver for safety reasons . i once use use card card to upgrade strong decoder i notice that the card reader get extremely hot and four of my card reader blow during this process pls always use usb flash drive to upgrade ur qsat iks receiver upgrade

2. Never leave card reader on ur qsat after playing music or watching videos with it because it will cause ur qsat to malfunction .

3. if usb flash drive is not in use pls remove it from ur iks receiver because it may harm ur software and cause qsat malfunction
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
hugman:

the price depend on were you live for logistic reason
qsat account is for one year between 2k to 3k
azsky account for 6 months 2k to 3k
ONE CAN RECEIVE THE ACCOUNT IN FORM OF TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL.
LIKE ME I BUY FROM FRIENDS IN LAGOS AND SOMETIMES FROM CHIKOS. UR SKY ACCT IS OK BUT QUEEN ACCT IS AROUND 6800K.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Oladat(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
pls,do i av to on my azky,av only used it for two months before it went off.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hugman, nice work here.....guys will be able to get some help. Someone mentioned ur thread and I thought I should visit, u are doing a great job....KEEP IT UP
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
guass:

ONE CAN RECEIVE THE ACCOUNT IN FORM OF TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL.
LIKE ME I BUY FROM FRIENDS IN LAGOS AND SOMETIMES FROM CHIKOS. UR SKY ACCT IS OK BUT QUEEN ACCT IS AROUND 6800K.
Guass & Hugman, my Queen 23G hangs once a while and then restarts itself, I'm suspecting an hardware malfunction. What can I do before the situation deteriorates? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oladat:
pls,do i av to on my azky,av only used it for two months before it went off.
You may put it on and check with different sims. I bought mine 1st week in march and its working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Oladat(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks,i'll have to reset my dish to check it out
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lalaboi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hi Hugman

My Qsat keeps chaning itself. . Its not the remote because i have taken battery off and it continues. . could it be some sort of interference?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2014
ayoqueen:
Guass & Hugman, my Queen 23G hangs once a while and then restarts itself, I'm suspecting an hardware malfunction. What can I do before the situation deteriorates? Thanks

unplug it leave it to rest about 1 minute and replug it again
if the problem still do not solve pls do factory reset
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2014
lalaboi:
Hi Hugman

My Qsat keeps chaning itself. . Its not the remote because i have taken battery off and it continues. . could it be some sort of interference?
did you install firm ware on ur qsat?
have you try factory reset first?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lalaboi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
hugman:

did you install firm ware on ur qsat?
have you try factory reset first?

1. i did not install anything.

2. how do i do a factory reset?

3. if i factory reset, will it affect my account on it?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2014
lalaboi:

1. i did not install anything.

2. how do i do a factory reset?

3. if i factory reset, will it affect my account on it?
no,
factory reset will not affect your account
factory reset - setting - system-factory reset then enter password 0000 click yes
after the factory reset press exit - menu- setting-Ethernet config- click link type and change it to GPRS-click config and select ur sim network-exit - goto installation- antenna setting on satellite choose eutelsat 36 e press ok then move to down to transponder n select 11747/27500/H press ok then press ur blue button to scan n change manual scan to blind scan and press ok
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2014
NOTE:
PLS TRY PAGE (0) B4 MOVING TO PAGE (1) FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
THE EASY WAY TO WAKEUP DEAD QSAT WITHOUT A COMPUTER

1. download or copy ur qsat type firmware into usb flash drive probably new usb flash drive for easy identification by qsat rename the.bin file to Rom.bin

2. insert the usb flash drive into ur qsat

3. power on ur qsat and wait for minute n qsat will do the rest automatic waking up of ur qsat for you

( this procedure has been tested on qsat according to a source)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by chemicool: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Weldone brother. Help me to solve this problem sir, when I connected my hame r1 router to my qsat through the ethernet cable, it was detected and it worked. But later it stopped working. I connected the router to my laptop through the ethernet cable it showed limited network. Please what can i do to make it work? The limited network that is showing is the problem o.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls help!
I have a qsat11 which I hv bn watching wt mtn sim, though I sometimes use glo nd airtel whn I dnt hv credit on my mtn, but I hv always bn using mtn cuz it's d best in my area.
For some days now, my Q11 hasn't been connecting to network wt mtnz, but sometimes connects wt glo bt wouldnt. Open server.
I hv tried wt airtel, no connection. Infact, I hv tried linking to network manually on settings but it wl say "no dongle"
Is it general wt Q11 or any help pls?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
tafrica:
Pls help!
I have a qsat11 which I hv bn watching wt mtn sim, though I sometimes use glo nd airtel whn I dnt hv credit on my mtn, but I hv always bn using mtn cuz it's d best in my area.
For some days now, my Q11 hasn't been connecting to network wt mtnz, but sometimes connects wt glo bt wouldnt. Open server.
I hv tried wt airtel, no connection. Infact, I hv tried linking to network manually on settings but it wl say "no dongle"
Is it general wt Q11 or any help pls?
I am not sure of the issue @ your end, but I presently use MTN sim with my Q23 till date. Please, note that I use my MTN sim with Airtel APN configuration and it has been working well. You may try use your MTN sim with airtel APN config, also try check ur data or credit
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
chemicool:
Weldone brother. Help me to solve this problem sir, when I connected my hame r1 router to my qsat through the ethernet cable, it was detected and it worked. But later it stopped working. I connected the router to my laptop through the ethernet cable it showed limited network. Please what can i do to make it work? The limited network that is showing is the problem o.
pls try another sim it seem you are having network problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gurus, could anyone ple highlight how to set up my qsat to watch fta. I use 2 dishes where one of thwm has 2LNB's. I used to watch mytv nd joytv nd d likes b4 I ran factory reset on my decoder when I had problem with it. I have since not been able to get satellite settings for nilesat101, hotbird etc. I was only able to get back d***
Pls help.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 06, 2014
tafrica:
Gurus, could anyone ple highlight how to set up my qsat to watch fta. I use 2 dishes where one of thwm has 2LNB's. I used to watch mytv nd joytv nd d likes b4 I ran factory reset on my decoder when I had problem with it. I have since not been able to get satellite settings for nilesat101, hotbird etc. I was only able to get back d***
Pls help.

TO SETUP QSAT TO WATCH FREE TO AIR CHANNELS

1. Goto menu then installation

2. transponder list press the red button to add satellite frequency , symbol rate and press ok twice to see the green tick sign on the frequency you just added.

3. goto to ur dish to track until you see the quality signal increase and changes to green

4. goto to antenna setting select the satellite name you input the frequency and symbol rate press the blue button n change manual scan to blind scan n press ok and press yes to save search result .
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
MORE LIGHT ON WHY QSAT MOSTLY QSAT 23g REBOOT ITSELF OVER AND OVER

don't let anyone misinformed you about this issue because the real reason why qsat mostly qsat 23g reboot itself over and over is cause by bad internet connection between your qsat and the server
let me explain it to lame man term as follows
(1.) bad or no internet connection of your sim will cause ur qsat to reboot itself over and over if you select scramble channels

REMEDY

1. Unplug qsat from power supply
2. remove the sim that have no internet connection
3. insert another sim that have internet connection
4. power on ur qsat
it will work normal now

(2) when your sim have good internet connection but qsat server is down it will also reboot itself when you select scramble channels

REMEDY

1. unplug qsat from power source

2. remove sim from ur qsat

3. don't insert any sim on ur qsat so that you can watch other free to air channels without rebooting itself

4. power on ur qsat receiver

it should be working fine now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2014
hugman:

TO SETUP QSAT TO WATCH FREE TO AIR CHANNELS

1. Goto menu then installation

2. transponder list press the red button to add satellite frequency , symbol rate and press ok twice to see the green tick sign on the frequency you just added.

3. goto to ur dish to track until you see the quality signal increase and changes to green

4. goto to antenna setting select the satellite name you input the frequency and symbol rate press the blue button n change manual scan to blind scan n press ok and press yes to save search result .

Thanks sir,
The issue is dt I used to watch these fta channels b4 I did factory reset.
I need to know the transponders, lnb frequencies nd positions for joytv nd mytv.
I used to watch several stations lik cineAfrk, joy sport, aljazera, synagogue, dunamis, nollywood etc b4 the factory reset thinggy.
I need to state that I use 2 dishes where one of them uses 2lnbs.
What's d difference btw ku band nd c band lnb?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2014
tafrica:

Thanks sir,
The issue is dt I used to watch these fta channels b4 I did factory reset.
I need to know the transponders, lnb frequencies nd positions for joytv nd mytv.
I used to watch several stations lik cineAfrk, joy sport, aljazera, synagogue, dunamis, nollywood etc b4 the factory reset thinggy.
I need to state that I use 2 dishes where one of them uses 2lnbs.
What's d difference btw ku band nd c band lnb?
are you the one who install the 2 dish?
what is the name of ur decoder?
what channel do you want to watch?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2014
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO QSAT USER WITH AVATARCAM

QSAT user with avatarcam should remove their sim from the decoder so that ur decoder will not be going off and on or continue rebooting itself .
hundreds of qsat servers are dead since Friday this will cause ur qsat to reboot itself over and over to solve this problem just remove ur sim and replug ur qsat to power source

read above for further details
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2014
hugman:

are you the one who install the 2 dish?
what is the name of ur decoder?
what channel do you want to watch?

Thanks,
Engnr installed it bt I hv nt been able to reach him.
I use qsat11 nd I used to watch all mytv nd joytv fta channels b4 I did factory reset. I need their satellite settings; like lnb freq, transponder, position etc cuz I only watch d*** channels which aren't even showing presently.
Ur help is appreciated, thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ayoqueen: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2014
hugman:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO QSAT USER WITH AVATARCAM

QSAT user with avatarcam should remove their sim from the decoder so that ur decoder will not be going off and on or continue rebooting itself .
hundreds of qsat servers are dead since Friday this will cause ur qsat to reboot itself over and over to solve this problem just remove ur sim and replug ur qsat to power source

read above for further details
Hugman, I must say you are doing a great job here. I had an annoying & frequent reboot issue yesterday afternoon on my Q23G. I was able fix the problem simply by downloading the latest software version for Q23G from Lemmy Morgan blog and then upgrading my decoder. I must say it works like magic and I can now enjoy my Queen powered by CCCAM account. I hope this help a lot of guys
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tafrica(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2014
ayoqueen:
Hugman, I must say you are doing a great job here. I had an annoying & frequent reboot issue yesterday afternoon on my Q23G. I was able fix the problem simply by downloading the latest software version for Q23G from Lemmy Morgan blog and then upgrading my decoder. I must say it works like magic and I can now enjoy my Queen powered by CCCAM account. I hope this help a lot of guys
Pls, are ur d**v channles showing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.