Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203759 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bobojoshua(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
hugman:
Press f2 on your remote and enter the url and channel name. More inform on all about iptv thread
Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ponani: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good day my great people in the house,is there new software for 4922A
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2016
@ponani visit the link below to download strong latest software

http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mourino: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Good morning good people. Please my Qsat 23g just keep displaying "load" when powered on, and nothing shows on the TV. How do I rectify this, please
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Mourino:
Good morning good people. Please my Qsat 23g just keep displaying "load" when powered on, and nothing shows on the TV. How do I rectify this, please

This is problem when you leave your flash drive , card reader , modem on your qsat for long time when you are not using it

Solution
Remove every thing that you insert on your qsat such as usb modem, card reader, flash drive, momery card and sim . After you done that then turn of your qsat and turn on again your problem is now solve
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mourino: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2016
hugman:

This is problem when you leave your flash drive , card reader , modem on your qsat for long time when you are not using it

Solution
Remove every thing that you insert on your qsat such as usb modem, card reader, flash drive, momery card and sim . After you done that then turn of your qsat and turn on again your problem is now solve

Thnx for the prompt response. I have done what you recommended, yet, the problem still persists
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Mourino:

Thnx for the prompt response. I have done what you recommended, yet, the problem still persists

Remove anything you connect to your decoder and turn your decoder off . After 10minute turn the decoder on without connecting sim or usb flash of any kind to it bros it will work just be patient

I have one question for you when you turn on your qsat where is the loading displaying? Isn't at the top right side or in the middle of the screen?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
YOU CAN ADD IPTV URL TO QSAT

You can add iptv url to qsat ...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hello Hugman and all in the house.
please my qsat 26g is useless at this point. i dont know what to do. the account is expired and i dont know what to do to watch fta channels.. please tell me detailly what i need to do as from this moment if i have to watch free to air channels on it. i only receive CCTV F, AFRICA 24, NHK WORLD, i24,. please guys what can i do to get more channels. any channel. please
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
icent2001:
Hello Hugman and all in the house.
please my qsat 26g is useless at this point. i dont know what to do. the account is expired and i dont know what to do to watch fta channels.. please tell me detailly what i need to do as from this moment if i have to watch free to air channels on it. i only receive CCTV F, AFRICA 24, NHK WORLD, i24,. please guys what can i do to get more channels. any channel. please
What size of dish do you have because your dish will determine what you want to watch
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by andresia(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
hugman:

What size of dish do you have because your dish will determine what you want to watch

Normal size ds*v dish
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 1:47am On Oct 10, 2016
andresia:

Normal size ds*v dish
Pls, be a bit specific, cos they have 60cm, 80cm & 90cm dish sizes

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
DON'T BUY TVSAT CCCAM IS A KIND OF SCAM

Tvsat cccam is a kind of scam. Have been monitoring tvsat cccam for some time now the scenario start like this when you bought tvsat cccam it will show for the first few days and stop connecting to server then again after some weeks it will connect and goes off even up to a month
Many people are complaining that their tvsat cccam not working but if you buy recently it will show for few days and off like nepa
For those planing to buy tvsat cccam should rather give the money to the poor than buy account that is program to work for certain days a kind of scam.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
IT FOOLISH TO BUY MYTV ACCOUNT FOR THOUSAND NAIRA WHEN THE OFFICIAL SUBCRIPTION IS 800 NAIRA

It does not make sense to buy mytv account when the normal price from official decoder is lesser than the cccam we all know that cccam not 100 % stable sometimes goes off
Mytv cccam is a waste if you know the channel mytv offer for subscriber there is nothing to write home about. Mytv don't have much attractive channels that why their subscription is one of the lowest yet cccam came out from nowhere of mytv account
Buying this account is not value for money why not buy the official decoder with cheap subscription

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hi BOSS & ALL... Pls, it's possible to watch all Startime package via Queen 11g?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Emmaculate20:
Hi BOSS & ALL...
Pls, it's possible to watch all Startime package via Queen 11g?
It use to work on cccam starsat dish channels but t2 cannot work at that time . But the cccam for starsat is dead the lope hole has been cover
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks OGA HUGMAN,
coz i was told that it's possible by an local installer, that said i should first track their signal & then go to there office & buy, there sim card, load & slot it inside & enjoy but i was a bit confused & then Decided to go on a research.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by emmaniche: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
please how much is qsat26/28g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
emmaniche:
please how much is qsat26/28g
12k to 15k depend on your location
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Turn your tv into andriod with this tiny usb
I believe every nigeria should have this
More info
https://www.nairaland.com/3413365/turn-tv-into-andriod-pc

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
hugman:
Turn your tv into andriod with this tiny usb
I believe every nigeria should have this
More info
https://www.nairaland.com/3413365/turn-tv-into-andriod-pc
how much is it, I'm interested.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 18, 2016
spartacus11:
how much is it, I'm interested.
Just 12 thousand naira
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by emmaniche: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
hugman:

12k to 15k depend on your location
@hugman thanks for ur reply......
I reside in lagos, i want to track discovery, hbo and some entertainment stations. How much will it cost and ill also love to get ur contact so that I can meet with u for purchase.
Thanks......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mourino: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello good people. I'm using qsat23g. I have the ffg. on my setup. Astra 28E(Multi TV), 16E (TVC News), 22W (MBC), and 34W(Sports 24). All connected to a diseqc switch. But only 34W cracks. However, if I do a direct Single Cable connection, the 34W will be very stable. But other Sats on the diseqc are not behaving like that. Please what could be wrong with my set up?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2016
Mourino:
Hello good people. I'm using qsat23g. I have the ffg. on my setup. Astra 28E(Multi TV), 16E (TVC News), 22W (MBC), and 34W(Sports 24). All connected to a diseqc switch. But only 34W cracks. However, if I do a direct Single Cable connection, the 34W will be very stable. But other Sats on the diseqc are not behaving like that. Please what could be wrong with my set up?
Try change the diseqc number example if 34w is in( A) then change it to C or B on the diseqc hope you understand what I mean the diseqc have four port just try the other port
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2016
emmaniche:

@hugman thanks for ur reply......
I reside in lagos, i want to track discovery, hbo and some entertainment stations. How much will it cost and ill also love to get ur contact so that I can meet with u for purchase.
Thanks......
get a 1.8m dish or above with auto powervu decoder like qsat 26g or gsky or latest strong decoder get in touch to you installer that is close to you for installation
1.8m dish is between 10k To 14k
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kudos4u(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Pls house I need solution to a friend of mine Qsat28. Ever since he has updated to the Autoroll software the decoder has been restarting every 30mins and it only whenever his watching Astral 28E(MultiTv) stations, 22W(MBC) stations or 16e(TVC) but when his watching the C-band e.i sport24 it doesn't restart at all. He has done the factory reset and he has also installed the outdated software which it doesn't restart but whenever he install the autoroll it started restarting.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by emmaniche: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
hugman:

get a 1.8m dish or above with auto powervu decoder like qsat 26g or gsky or latest strong decoder get in touch to you installer that is close to you for installation
1.8m dish is between 10k To 14k
bros hugman thankssss.
can u connect me to anybody in alaba, so I can meet for purchase.
thankss
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
emmaniche:
bros hugman thankssss. can u connect me to anybody in alaba, so I can meet for purchase. thankss
Alaba international market
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mourino: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
hugman:

Try change the diseqc number example if 34w is in( A) then change it to C or B on the diseqc hope you understand what I mean the diseqc have four port just try the other port

Thnx for the reply. I have done that several times, but the problem still persists.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mourino:

Thnx for the reply. I have done that several times, but the problem still persists.
it seem your diseqc swtich is not giving you the full signal or the cable from your diseqc to ur tv is faulty
So change the cable that you run from ur diseqc to ur tv if still thesame thing then change also ur diseqc
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Hi, i have 2 different 80cm dish one for pointing east and the other pointing west.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.