Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203874 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello Hugman and all in the house.
please my qsat 26g is useless at this point. i dont know what to do. the account is expired and i dont know what to do to watch fta channels.. please tell me detailly what i need to do as from this moment if i have to watch free to air channels on it. i only receive CCTV F, AFRICA 24, NHK WORLD, i24,. please guys what can i do to get more channels. any channel. please
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello Hugman and all in the house.
please my qsat 26g is useless at this point. i dont know what to do. the account is expired and i dont know what to do to watch fta channels.. please tell me detailly what i need to do as from this moment if i have to watch free to air channels on it. i only receive CCTV F, AFRICA 24, NHK WORLD, i24,. please guys what can i do to get more channels. any channel. please
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by emmaniche: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2016
House Please am in need of fairly used Qsat 23, 26 or 28g.....
Please contact me on 08165471453 or drop ur number for contact...
thanks..
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lov4sat(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anybody with Qsat 11 remote for sell should please let me know
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2017

Just 12 thousand naira
how does it work?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have been away for a while. I saw someone use the Android box and the stuff made sense.

Please what are the merits and demerits of android box?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Cuteboy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Q23G and MXIII 4k Android Box for sale any buyer should contact me on 08180551662
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2018
hugman is back after long holiday stay tune my profile was deleted am now using hugman2 no dull moment

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
^
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Ayooredeji: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
I've polystar smart TV with inbuilt DVBT decoder, is there anyway i can use it to have access to free to air channels?

Dvb t2 port is not in Q13G is only on qsat g28g

The different between t1 and t2 is that dvbt is analog while dvbt2 is digital (go*v and startim*) etc
Dvbt2 is on TV and also on Android phone for you to watch it on android you need USB TV Turner produce by pan TV
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by edrys(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ayooredeji:
I've polystar smart TV with inbuilt DVBT decoder, is there anyway i can use it to have access to free to air channels?
No sir
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bisi12004: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Please I have a Qsat 11g decoder displaying loading and I have tried to restore it back to work by changing the software to rom.bin . Still refuse to work. I need your help concerning this. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2018
THE GREAT FIGHT BETWEEN TWO GURU PAKOGIST.COM AND LEMMYMORGAN.COM

is no more news that the two great satellites iks guru in naija PAKOGIST.com vs lemmymorgan
were by each of them fought their selves reporting themselves to the authority at the end both of them was seriously told never to published or sold anything about piracy's product .
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2018
hugman2:
THE GREAT FIGHT BETWEEN TWO GURU PAKOGIST.COM AND LEMMYMORGAN.COM

is no more news that the two great satellites iks guru in naija PAKOGIST.com vs lemmymorgan
were by each of them fought their selves reporting themselves to the authority at the end both of them was seriously told never to published or sold anything about piracy's product .
Hmmm...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bularuz(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
Hello all, please can somebody send to me the original firmware for qsat q26g
bularuvz@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by realpoacher(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2019
Does Qsat still work?... How can I set up my account?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2019
realpoacher:
Does Qsat still work?... How can I set up my account?
mines not working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Cuteboy(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2019
40 inches Slim Samsung smart tv LED (black )

internet ready 

3HDMI input 

2USB input

Inbuilt terrestrial satellite decoder

Samsung UE40ES5500 40-inch 1080P Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview inbuilt Decoder

very clean with original remote going for 100k negotiable u can contact me on

08180551662 thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Solomontosin043(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Plz Hw Much Is D Best Qsat...And D Accesories(dish And Others...) How Much Will It Cost Me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olayidemajeed: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please I need code for open scramble channels on qsat decoder.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by phemsie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
so that is how our qsat died, not to resurrect again.
or is there any other iks dongle that is working now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.