Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? (4382 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2014
None. Because he never lies. His light always leads to Truth. Embrace your inner Satan. Be free in mind and spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Ekiseme(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2014
You must be high on some dried zobo leaves undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by executioner(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2014
The young man is mentally ill. Rather than castigate him, we should commit him to a mental home.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by menix(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2014
D only lie he told mii was dat d OP is sane nd his son..
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by finofaya: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Guys, chill. There is freedom of religion, you know.

1 Like

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by idu1(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Are u serious? U must b a newborn troll.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
If there are any lies Lucifer has ever told you, please do post them. We can compare them with the lies Yahweh and Allah have told their believers.

3 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by timmy2409(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2014
It is fair to note that, contrary to what most Christians believe, the devil neither lied nor employed 'trickery' in the biblical story of the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 2:
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened...
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

If we're being honest, it does seem here that God was the liar in this situation, and not the serpent. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2014
I saw timmy2409 and was already riled up, thinking it was short for timothy which would mean my thread had attracted the comment of yet another chrestard. Imagine the happiness and joy that surged through my bones as I read your post. To say I'm elated would be understatement of the year. I'm glad that people are beginning to see the Bible for what it is.

3 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by executioner(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2014
finofaya:
Guys, chill. There is freedom of religion, you know.
Not the imposition of your religion on others, like the guy is obviously trying to do.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2014
executioner:
Not the imposition of your religion on others, like the guy is obviously trying to do.
Chrestards using the word imposition is like slaveowners whining about slave rights. Twisted irony.

1 Like

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by executioner(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
timmy2409:
It is fair to note that, contrary to what most Christians believe, the devil neither lied nor employed 'trickery' in the biblical story of the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 2:
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened...
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

If we're being honest, it does seem here that God was the liar in this situation, and not the serpent. shocked
Boy, read verse 4 again, and again. That is the lie he told. By including 'surely', he made the lie even more brazen. The devil also tells the truth, tells the half-truths, tells the half-lies, tells the lies, and tells the brazen lies. To make you believe the brazen lie, he gains your trust by telling you the obvious truth. It's called subtlety.

4 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by timmy2409(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2014
executioner:
Boy, read verse 4 again, and again. That is the lie he told. By including 'surely', he made the lie even more brazen. The devil also tells the truth, tells the half-truths, tells the half-lies, tells the lies, and tells the brazen lies. To make you believe the brazen lie, he gains your trust by telling you the obvious truth. It's called subtlety.

How was that a lie? The serpent said they wouldn't die if they ate the fruit, and they didn't.

I'm sure you didn't miss verse 22 up there in bold. It clearly implies that God created man to die naturally anyway, until man somehow stumbles across the tree of life and eats from it.

There's no lie or half-truth from the devil here. If you have any actual examples of the devil's lies from the bible, then please feel free to respond to the OP.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by MrPresident1: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
OP, by calling yourself SonofLucifer, you just affirm that you are a slave. A big ignorant slave.

Who or What is Lucifer? Lucifer is just a title, and it means light bearer. In the context of the world we find ourselves today, the lightbearers of the world are the leading industrialised nations, their doctrines are what we all live by; Democracy, Capitalism, LGBT, etc.

When the kingdom of God is established, and the children of God are given the morning star, we will become the new Lucifers, the new sons of the morning, the bright stars, and the spreaders of God's righteousness to the world. Revelations 2:26-28

I urge you to continue your rantings and ravings against God, it wont be long anymore.

SonofLucifer, slave!

4 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by JesusisLord85: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2014
MrPresident1:
OP, by calling yourself SonofLucifer, you just affirm that you are a slave. A big ignorant slave.

Who or What is Lucifer? Lucifer is just a title, and it means light bearer. In the context of the world we find ourselves today, the lightbearers of the world are the leading industrialised nations, their doctrines are what we all live by; Democracy, Capitalism, LGBT, etc.

When the kingdom of God is established, and the children of God are given the morning star, we will become the new Lucifers, the new sons of the morning, the bright stars, and the spreaders of God's righteousness to the world. Revelations 2:26-28

I urge you to continue your rantings and ravings against God, it wont be long anymore.

SonofLucifer, slave!
*claps*
Chai! Tearing down false imaginations on a daily basis.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by MrPresident1: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2014
JesusisLord85:

*claps*
Chai! Tearing down false imaginations on a daily basis.

ALL PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY GOD, CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, THE OWNER OF THE LIVES OF ALL MEN AND BEAST, THE SUSTAINER OF THE UNIVERSE AND MULTIVERSE. THE GIVER OF ALL KNOWLEDGE.

I greet you, son of my mother's womb.

2 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Atigba: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
timmy2409:

How was that a lie? The serpent said they wouldn't die if they ate the fruit, and they didn't.

I'm sure you didn't miss verse 22 up there in bold. It clearly implies that God created man to die naturally anyway, until man somehow stumbles across the tree of life and eats from it.

There's no lie or half-truth from the devil here. If you have any actual examples of the devil's lies from the bible, then please feel free to respond to the OP.
some times I wonder who is actually the bad guy is it God or Satan?
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by executioner(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
timmy2409:

I was going to expose the depths in Gen. 2 & 3 to you (those portions of Scripture are quite technical and, if misconstrued, could be damaging to even a 'Christian') but I just went through some of your past posts and Heb. 6:4-6 shut me up.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by dekung(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Truth be told, no one here has given any credible answer to the OP. Someone said the statements in Genesis are very technical however, will it not be better to eschew the technicalities and literally interpret the verses above. Verse 17Says you will die the very same day you eat the fruit but the couple did not die that same day or am I missing something here? And from the statements of both parties we can clearly see who was economical with the truth of what will happen after chopping the fruit.

3 Likes

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by timmy2409(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
executioner:
I was going to expose the depths in Gen. 2 & 3 to you (those portions of Scripture are quite technical and, if misconstrued, could be damaging to even a 'Christian') but I just went through some of your past posts and Heb. 6:4-6 shut me up.

Don't use my unbelief as an excuse to extricate yourself from the discussion.

This is a public forum, and there will be quite a lot of people reading besides you and me. So, if you have any useful information to offer to the OP, or maybe 'technicalities' to expose, then please let the world hear it.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
None. Because he never lies. His light always leads to Truth. Embrace your inner Satan. Be free in mind and spirit.
you will soon meet with astra poison called voltabolt. That is your end.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Ajibam: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
shivaclub:
you will soon meet with astra poison called voltabolt. That is your end.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
If there are any lies Lucifer has ever told you, please do post them. We can compare them with the lies Yahweh and Allah have told their believers.
may i let f, op know that the worst sin is not lie but pride and lucifer is the king on it followed by you d op.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrPresident1:

SonofLucifer, slave!
the young man is just an ignorant one becuase he dont even know the real meaning behind the story of the gerden of eden, i m an adept so i m not here to side Christian or eny religion, that tree in the center of Eden is still in the center till today, everyone keep looking at it today and those going after it are dying like fowl and you are here telling me that lucifer is not a lier, you see that fruit every day and its just there at the center of the univers controlling everyone. You better come down and learn.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Atigba: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
shivaclub:
may i let f, op know that the worst sin is not lie but pride and lucifer is the king on it followed by you d op.
good to know you admit Satan is truly not father of lie as propagated by religions fanatics but Yahweh and Allah, satan is only been proud... undecided.....to me I don't see anything wrong been proud.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Atigba: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
shivaclub:
the young man is just an ignorant one becuase he dont even know the real meaning behind the story of the gerden of eden, i m an adept so i m not here to side Christian or eny religion, that tree in the center of Eden is still in the center till today, everyone keep looking at it today and those going after it are dying like fowl and you are here telling me that lucifer is not a lier, you see that fruit every day and its just there at the center of the univers controlling everyone. You better come down and learn.
really please where is the location of the tree? I want to know
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Atigba:
some times I wonder who is actually the bad guy is it God or Satan?
non of them is bad, thay are just like night and day which cannot funtion without the other, we dont need to blame them for anything, power is niether good nor bad, what we made it depends on us and what we sow is what we will reap. It like what we eat will determine our life span and our bodys health.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
executioner:
genesis is among the highly spiritual part of the bible,
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
dekung:
Truth be told, no one here has given any credible answer to the OP. Someone said the statements in Genesis are very technical however, will it not be better to eschew the technicalities and literally interpret the verses above. Verse 17Says you will die the very same day you eat the fruit but the couple did not die that same day or am I missing something here? And from the statements of both parties we can clearly see who was economical with the truth of what will happen after chopping the fruit.
now understand that genesis is highly spiritual, God cannot create anything without value especially at the garden, they died because thay ceased to become children of God, they become a walking coups without father, do you need more explanations.

1 Like

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Atigba:
good to know you admit Satan is truly not father of lie as propagated by religions fanatics but Yahweh and Allah, satan is only been proud... undecided.....to me I don't see anything wrong been proud.
i m just trying to let you know that lying is not worst than pride, you can correct a lier and make him see his or her error but not when joined with pride, he will not even listen to you even if he knows he wrong. Pride is worst than lying.
Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Atigba:
really please where is the location of the tree? I want to know
just as i said that God cannot create a wast thing at the garden, it is made to be eaten by Adam and eve but at a certain level of there development when they will need the knowledge within the fruit, that fruit is at the center of your heart, do you want to know more.

1 Like

Re: What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? by Atigba: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
shivaclub:
i m just trying to let you know that lying is not worst than pride, you can correct a lier and make him see his or her error but not when joined with pride, he will not even listen to you even if he knows he wrong. Pride is worst than lying.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Goodheart Obi Ekwueme, Abuja House On The Rock Senior Pastor Quits Church / What Does It Mean To Be A "Neither Cold Nor Hot" Christian? - Olamide Obire / Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.