Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59693 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2014
how will a girl know that I'm still a virgin? Somebody explain
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by nomabeeee(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sometimes you need to think outside the box to understand where somebody is coming from..

If we all should quit fornication in other to give our "Virginity" to our partner.

It will put an end to unwanted pregnancy.

It will put an end to the spreading of sexual transmitted diseases

It will put an end to heart-breaks and even reduce divorce rate. etc.

There will be more love in every marriage which will help parents to raise better children.

In other words it will indirectly flourish the society and reduce disease.

THINK DEEP
am seriously noticing ur comments here..tink am begining to like them lol
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by donttouch: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2014
@op, from d look of things u r suffering from type 2+ konji.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Tallesty1(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2014
nomabeeee:
am seriously noticing ur comments here..tink am begining to like them lol
lols.....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emodeee: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
hp we all av been able to learn a thing or two....thanks to everyone who commented....@IYANGBALI ya comment abt c as people plenty 4 dis thread lyk say CBN dey recruit gat me giggling.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by benswagtt(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pervert1:
virginity is over-rated

it shud be.... It must be.. Caused we were created to stay dat way bfor marriage
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by GSKing: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
UjSizzle:

Wow. You know my sister? Who are you biko? And that gehl no tell me say she dey comot next week o angry

*wicked grin* She's gonna miss me smiley

Maybe she just has other stuffs to finish up after her exams
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by UjSizzle(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
GSKing:

*wicked grin* She's gonna miss me smiley

Maybe she just has other stuffs to finish up after her exams
Are you the one she calls her twin?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by GSKing: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
UjSizzle:

Are you the one she calls her twin?

Naaah, not me, twin? I'm not her classmate. I'm just a good friend grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by benswagtt(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
makzeze:
I was virgin at 31 yrs until i got married.

i want to be lyk you sir.... Bt sir, did u marry a.... I just wanna wait til am married
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by UjSizzle(f): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
GSKing:

Naaah, not me, twin? I'm not her classmate. I'm just a good friend grin
Hmm okay then.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by benswagtt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hamatrony:
Such question isn't meant for ladies who had lost their virginities, you don't expect them to tell you how it reallly feels to lose it cos most of these ladies regret on their wedding night, giving a stupid excuse that "sex is overrated", should that give you a go-ahead to sleep around, even if we guys want sex from you, standing on your feet should be what it takes.....To me, I see virginity as trust and respect, there is no acquisation that can pull you down as long as your husband knows you aren't a wayward lady. Av choose to marry a virgin and so shall it be cos I still have this strong belv that virgins are out there waiting for guys lik me to com their way

wow wow wow!!! Dats d standard... I cant keep masef nd marry a LovePeddler...(Na only God knw many person d lady has slept with) if she isnt a virgin, i doubt if i wil b able to trust her... Ladies beware! Dnt listen to men dat says dey dont love Virgin ladies... Its all false...! Dey are just givin u worthless hope:...... Every man wants a virgin.

dats why divorce is common nd rampant

the trust is no longer there

because

the virginity is absent

I cry for d next generation!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by benswagtt(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
ussy09:
I pity virgin male because it wil b hard 4dem 2pick up as such d marriage becomes boring. Ma Opinion!

Forgettin d fact dat most VIRGINS are damn more romantic....
Leave ur lady wit me... Nd she will wish YOU were ME

#teamvirgin#
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by bobojoshua(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Pervert1(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
benswagtt:

it shud be.... It must be.. Caused we were created to stay dat way bfor marriage
i hv never heard that the most successful marriage(s) are the ones where virgins where involved.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by xtremeinv(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pervert1:
virginity is over-rated

HOW CAN U SAY SUCH ABOUT VIRGINITY.

YOU ARE REPPING YOUR NAME.

A-HOLE!!!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Joy83(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pervert1:
i hv never heard that the most successful marriage(s) are the ones where virgins where involved.
But you have heard that most successful marriages are the one where non-virgins were involved.
You must be a hypocrite!!!
Let's call a spade a spade, and stop beating around the bush. The situation of non-virgins going into marriage is as a result of HIGH MORAL DECADENCE in your life and others in the society.
Let's us not call wrong right because we are trending the wrong path. I know your kind of person will be preaching to their biological daughters to start sleeping around with male before finally going into marriage because you have seen many virgins marriage not successful Can you do that?

I plead with we youth, let's try and look for ways to stop applauding moral decadence but see how we can move to the right path of good moral value as it was. Because if this trend continues, soon prostitution will be legalized and the future of this Great Country Nigeria may be jeopardize due to immoral value protruding into corruption life more than what we have now.
Let's play our part to safe the future of this country for better living of our generation and generations to come.
Great Youth, Great Nigeria Our Fatherland!!!

THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY LIES IN OUR HAND...

6 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Jossyxtian(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Deir fate is dat God will help find a virgin 2 marry 2.
U reap wat u sow isnt it
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tmosco(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
patfem:
It is neva a Big deal 2 remain virgin until mariage. Just consult Baba God wen u are ready 2 marry, u wil surely c D bone of ur bone,d apple of ur eye. Even if d girl is not a virgin, she should just b d right one.My broda Sex is not all n all in marriage

If virginity isn't a big deal while did God tell us to wait till marriage. I guess our generation must be smarter dan God.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by benswagtt(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pervert1:
hmmmm, u might b older dan me. Bt u cant c it 4rm whr am coming from. (sorry 2 xay)
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tmosco(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rockyfancino:
how will a girl know that I'm still a virgin? Somebody explain

Only an insecure and immature man will lie about it. If u say u are it enuf.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Pervert1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
benswagtt:
hmmmm, u might b older dan me. Bt u cant c it 4rm whr am coming from. (sorry 2 xay)
gr8. Nw u r playing the point of view diversion! Bro,i might be older doesn't make me wiser....you can't also see where i'm coming from.(sorry 2 say)
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Pervert1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joy83:

But you have heard that most successful marriages are the one where non-virgins were involved.
You must be a hypocrite!!!
Let's call a spade a spade, and stop beating around the bush. The situation of non-virgins going into marriage is as a result of HIGH MORAL DECADENCE in your life and others in the society.
Let's us not call wrong right because we are trending the wrong path. I know your kind of person will be preaching to their biological daughters to start sleeping around with male before finally going into marriage because you have seen many virgins marriage not successful Can you do that?

I plead with we youth, let's try and look for ways to stop applauding moral decadence but see how we can move to the right path of good moral value as it was. Because if this trend continues, soon prostitution will be legalized and the future of this Great Country Nigeria may be jeopardize due to immoral value protruding into corruption life more than what we have now.
Let's play our part to safe the future of this country for better living of our generation and generations to come.
Great Youth, Great Nigeria Our Fatherland!!!

THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY LIES IN OUR HAND...
young lady,u misunderstand me...TOTALLY!

I never said successful marriages are the ones where non-virgins were involved.Maybe if u had taken the time to read and comprehend,or even ask me to explain,you wouldn't take most of your time quoting me in the way you did.Seriously,if you call yourself an adult or someone who is able to reason,you should know better than this...no offense!

I respect your opinion,and hell,i even quite agree with you.what i meant is that if only marriage)s) that involves virgins tend to be successful,then we will have a lot of marriage crashing down,because,allow me to assume,the percentage of marriage betweeen non-virgins are higher,not to mention where a virgin marries a non-virgin or the other way around.What i'm saying is that virginity doesn't guarantee a successful marriage and i think a marriage involving non-virgins have a very big chance of survival just like marriage involving virgins! ...i have not heard anybody complain that his wife/husband is not a virgin! You know my kind of person because my moniker is 'pervert',right? And you call me a hypocrite. Please don't act like you know,and don't judge me...if our usernames really defines our real life,then online interactions and things that goes with it are meaningless. You make an instance using 'if i had a daughter scenario',anyways....contrary to what you think,i am behind being a virgin till marriage,but that does not make those that are non-virgins useless. I say vi
rginity is overrated does not mean i think it's nonsense or not worth anything....(just be very ugly and you are a virgin,and tell me all man will pick you over a very beautiful non-virgin).I don't really wanna type much,i'm using a c1 because my main phone and pc is down,i just felt i have to give a reply,but come to think of it..you jump to call me a hypocrite,i guess you have to look at urself first.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Pervert1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
xtremeinv:

HOW CAN U SAY SUCH ABOUT VIRGINITY.

YOU ARE REPPING YOUR NAME.

A-HOLE!!!

you are a F@g.

Go get a life!
Loser
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Chimdiebere(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
emtimes:
i feel left-out, im tired and angry of being a virgin at 20. the only reason im keeping it is because of the responsibity i get to keep it, for growing up to find it with me. i wish i lose it as a child like most people, 'cause the world doesnt favor virgins anymore.
I dey feel you, anyways go for what you believe in, It's just like saying a between a rooted Android and a non rooted Android which is better? if you want to remain a Virgin, then fine. if you don't want to , then get a Girlfriend and stop masturbating! that's my advise
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Chimdiebere:
I dey feel you, anyways go for what you believe in, It's just like saying a between a rooted Android and a non rooted Android which is better? if you want to remain a Virgin, then fine. if you don't want to , then get a Girlfriend and stop masturbating! that's my advise
you funny what has jerking got to do with this?, what made you think i jerk? Anyway having a girlfriend dont stop masturbation, its a primal thing
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Quintee(f): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
An individual's decision to remain a virgin till marriage says a whole lot about his/her character. Considering the height of moral decadence in today's world and the fact that male virginity cannot be tested, I give kudos to men who have decided to wait till marriage. Personally, if I'm to marry a non-virgin man, I don't think I'll be able to trust him fully for obvious reasons:
* It is very possible he has a child somewhere that he may not even know about. Such might cause havoc in future.
* I can't dispute the possibility that he has contributed to at least an abortion
* He has the tendency of cheating
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
I desire to do my wife only shaaaaa.
don't want to start tasting what I won't eat.
Money come ooooo, make I.marry
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tiaraLOVE(f): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Akanbi1509:
keeping virginity beyond normal age ...25 for male .23 for female is sign that u may remained lonely for rock age if care is not taken.
moreover. fear of God superseded everything being virgin is just a self pride.

I have never seen such stupidity!
Who died and made you the judge of who and who will remain lonely in life? Are u God? Who are you sef? See as him dey talk like say e get sense.
Some people will talk & announce how empty their brains lay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.