Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59693 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
bhaliz44:
nothing is free oo not even in Freetownundecided Lol
lolz,i hr u
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Pervert1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Harbosede02:
lol,tnx
you welcome,ma'am.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emodeee: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
na wetin I hear ooooo.. Me I neva bleep b4

spotted. Number 1 V on nairaland. Who else is a virgin? Btw...we're talking abt male VIRGINS here, u being a virgin is immaterial 4 dis thread.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emodeee:

spotted. Number 1 V on nairaland. Who else is a virgin? Btw...we're talking abt male VIRGINS here, u being a virgin is immaterial 4 dis thread.
hehehe grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by adewasco2k(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
So if a lady is shaking her azz then she is no more a virgin? SMH
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by edgyslim: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
The chance of a man who's a virgin marrying another virgin is 0.00000001 percent.

#FACT

4 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cry
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by blakky97(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
na wetin I hear ooooo.. Me I neva bleep b4
Lie
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by fammy101(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmm

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
K
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kurt09(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Team male virgins. Am proud of my status.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ddooskie(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Really, this is what the world has turned us into, gone are those days of leaving some things sacred. Keeping your zipper up doesn't make you less human, all I know is that, a torn shirt can never be made new(figuratively speaking) why waste your time chasing after anything in skirt when you know you'll eventually end up with one for the rest of your life and the good book says you should rejoice with the WIFE of your youth not the hooker or a hoe.
Regarding your question about fate; story for the gods, He(most of us are religious) that says you should zip up till you say "I do" has good plans for you. So why worry when it's already tomorrow in Australia. Proud to be one sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.

Until u end up with a bed novice , and they turn u on and leave you frustrated ....madam every situation on earth has pros and cons #BelieveThat

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Suresh08: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.
i concur
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Bitojoe(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Th fate of virgin men are,quick ejaculation,pile,unromatic and laziness during sex.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
#teamvirginisamust

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emodeee: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
edgyslim:
The chance of a man who's a virgin marrying another virgin is 0.00000001 percent.

#FACT

lol. u propounded dat theory ryt?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by slap1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't know their fate.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Padipadi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
3coins:
is marrying a virgin a must?. . .not all virgins are well behaved. . .i will be contented with a non virgin provided she is well behaved and can give me children
Human beans, the Op is talking about undefiled virgins.
A male virgin that has not tasted anything, what's his fate?
Is it fair for him to marry an Olosho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.

HMMM. NOW I KNOW... SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?.. SHOULD I START DOING IT

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ddooskie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

Reasons why everybody should wait till THAT TIME when you are emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually ready to walk down the aisle and enjoy a HAPPILY EVER AFTER kinda marriage. #iLoveHappyEndings wink
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Lawstudent: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
In case
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emodeee: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
adewasco2k:
So if a lady is shaking her azz then she is no more a virgin? SMH

which responsible lady will be shaking and exposing her bodily features to d whole world?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tijjanioyan: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
chymystique:

Being a Virgin is a personal decision and choice. Same as marrying one.. All these your questions are just too childish.

@Emodeee are you a virgin?? That's the best way to know the reply to give to your questions cool

Anyways the fate of virgin men lies in themselves.......

dpost make sense na
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehe grin
gringringrin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Suresh08: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
omo vaseline own still beta cos e no STD, no just 50naira, no tantalizer, no shawama, no BIS renewal, no recharged and lots more. The benefits cannot be overemphasized grin
E-diöt
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by dammytosh: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Female terrorists will need them when they die in Jihad.

Virgin men ko.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
ddooskie:

Reasons why everybody should wait till THAT TIME when you are emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually ready to walk down the aisle and enjoy a HAPPILY EVER AFTER kinda marriage. #iLoveHappyEndings wink
Relationship/Marriage no dey get happy ending.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Suresh08:
E-diöt
hey man.. Na fight ?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emodeee: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Padipadi:

Human beans, the Op is talking about undefiled virgins.
A male virgin that has not tasted anything, what's his fate?
Is it fair for him to marry an Olosho.

ur head is there
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
kurt09:
Team male virgins. Am proud of my status.

ME TOO.. IT MAKES ME MORE FOCUSED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.