Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59698 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by heskeyw(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Atmmachine:
No guy is a virgin..
If you haven't had sex with any girl then you must be one of the #Team vaseline.
You use your hand to empty your tank (Mas*tur*ba*tion)

Next time address yourself as a secondary virgin shocked cool shocked
Sanchez!! Lmao. The faith of nigerian virgins lies on their hands and soaps.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Yes!! There are! If that is what you like. smiley
Ba magana
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ochon: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emodeee:
sometimes, i wonder if the men who are still virgins can find a virgin lyk them to marry.
the rate of sexual immorality among d ladies of this era is ALARMING. Wen i c ladies in music videos shaking all their assets and exposing all their body features, i will say to myself* it's a man somewhere that will marry these ones* dats why u c most of them masking their identity in order nt to deter their future husbands 4rm marrying them.
In most cases, these so called ladies fall into d hands of gentle men who av nt yet being defiled. Is it dat virgin men can't find ladies that of d same virginity status lyk them? Or it's jez dat they r always unfortunate?
Is it even adviceable for a lady to marry a virgin? And is it adviceable for a man to stay undefiled till marriage? Shed light into this matter and let everyone be enlightened.

@Embolden, blame it on both men and female gender. If you don't sell, no one will buy. The men that pay these ladies to shake their asses on TV are guilty too. The men that sleep with these ladies that made it "ALARMING" are equal partaker in the show of shame. So blame all parties.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tonylyte:

Are u for real? 7Hrs? Untop which woman?
bwahahahahaha on top 9ja ladies ni grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by TimbalandBootYa: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
emtimes:
i cant beleive to be the 'first' to qoutisvirgin u
r u a G
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Tonylyte(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahaha on top 9ja ladies ni grin
Lol, thank God u say ladies....maybe them go tak turn. 7Hrs? Who gv u that lie lie info?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kayustones: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guys that say they dislike virgins usually wish they marry one deep down in their hearts.
The reason why they water down virginity is to encourage promiscuity among girls so they wud have more chances of getting laid.
I know some guys will deny this.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
jmoore:
As a man who has kept a "clean sheet", I am not worried about the virgin ladies who are in the minority. When I am ready to marry one, I will find that virtuous virgin lady.
hahahaha...no go find 10yr-old oh tongue
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ayokunlei(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.

a very thoughtful analysis. Am nt against d topic of deciding to be a virgin or not... Dia are advantages and disadvantages... Only a spiritual oriented being can survive the temptation. Its not easy...

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

@Embolden, blame it on both men and female gender. If you don't sell, no one will buy. The men that pay these ladies to shake their asses on TV are guilty too. The men that sleeps sleep with these ladies that made it "ALARMING" are equal partaker in the show of shame. So blame all parties.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nicepoker(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emodeee:
sometimes, i wonder if the men who are still virgins can find a virgin lyk them to marry.
the rate of sexual immorality among d ladies of this era is ALARMING. Wen i c ladies in music videos shaking all their assets and exposing all their body features, i will say to myself* it's a man somewhere that will marry these ones* dats why u c most of them masking their identity in order nt to deter their future husbands 4rm marrying them.
In most cases, these so called ladies fall into d hands of gentle men who av nt yet being defiled. Is it dat virgin men can't find ladies that of d same virginity status lyk them? Or it's jez dat they r always unfortunate?
Is it even adviceable for a lady to marry a virgin? And is it adviceable for a man to stay undefiled till marriage? Shed light into this matter and let everyone be enlightened.
op do u even know the meaning of defiled?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tonylyte:

Lol, thank God u say ladies....maybe them go tak turn. 7Hrs? Who gv u that lie lie info?
na research oooo
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ayokunlei(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.
you are quite right. But d major problem of virgin guys is depression / self service.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by silversonuc(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Keeping myself for my future wifey
me too @covers face@
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by lacreamieboie(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Seriously sex is overrated! undecided

Fate of virgin dudes?

Tallesty1 come over here

acting? contact me... dz for real! I swear no jokes!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by blakky97(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pervert1:
virginity is over-rated
Pervert number one
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by youngbest(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emodeee:

Started reading but your ignorance was too bright, I couldn't see again.
Why do you believe ladies are the most immoral? You have no facts to back that claim up. If you really go by what you see everyday you will know that men are more immoral and are actually the ones setting the environment to be this way.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
@ OP
Don't worry there are lots of virgin in heaven. You can become a Muslim to be entitled to seven, i d i o t!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by priscaoge(f): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
lacreamieboie:

acting? contact me... dz for real! I swear no jokes!

Ok cool
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by lacreamieboie(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:

Ok cool
lit2prince@gmail.com

I hardly do dz..
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by jmoore(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
ferdimako:

hahahaha...no go find 10yr-old oh tongue
tongue Oga Ferdi, tear rubber ladies in their 20s still dey na.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Pervert1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
blakky97:

Pervert number one
why are you quoting me?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by priscaoge(f): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
lacreamieboie:

lit2prince@gmail.com

I hardly do dz..

Thank you cool
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
I sorry for yOou...the thing go just wither off
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nicepoker(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.
this poster is gay
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by 9ja2pac: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
End time. Post

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Joy83(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kingsleyagu:
What I want u guys to understand is that being a virgin is not a choice, is lack of opportunity...
You just talked like a complete novice in life matters and a SLAVE of Life through sex thinking it is a huge opportunity to have sex. For the fact that there is moral decadence in the society doesn't mean morality is bad or as a result of lack of opportunity . Having sex with a woman is one of the cheapest things and readily available things we have in our environment today, due to the kind of unashamed ladies and peer pressure that pervade our environment.
Our ladies of today will even cajole men, even married men to have sex with them due to their poor mentality.
If a man want to have sex with 3 ladies in a day, it is quite possible, because it is very cheap and almost free commodity. But it takes only a great and self control man to stay without sex till marriage due to enormous temptation these so called today's ladies put men.
Personally, I have passed through university and other organization in a very active capacity where I had many encounter with females that admired me and even tempted me to have sex with them, yet I overcame such challenges without having sex and still remain undefiled. Will you call my virginity LACK OF OPPORTUNITY
I implore you, do not term your non-virginity as an achievement, while saying Virginity is lack of opportunity.

I can't imagine the kind of youth that Nigeria has which will take over leadership position tomorrow if people like you are allowed to advice more younger people on moral decadence, telling people virginity is a lack of opportunity.

For the fact that majority are going through the wrong road doesn't mean a right road doesn't exist somewhere.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

13 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by akiOYIBO: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about the religious and doctrinal side of it?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by iSmalles(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Djangocode:
Virgin men have no Fate...
Some people call em Losers..
Sex is Overrated..
. When I hear people say sex is overrated, two things come to mind (1). You're a desperate virgin trying to get laid but still unsuccessful (2). You just finished masturbating ......PEACE OUT.....
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by treasuregr8(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
For me..I will preserve my virginity for my future husband. But to marry a virgin as a husband?, HELL NO, because I wouldn't want after reserving my pleasure for my wedding night, when the D-night way I go enjoy well well comes, he go de look me like mumu wey no get bearing. Na the husband wey sabi hin work sure pass jare..wetin be male virginity?, does he want to gain his wife faithfulness With it like women does?.
I know some will ask. You want to keep your virginity and let your future husband deflower other females?,
Losing virginity no be by force. A man can't deceive u to sell your virginity without your consent.
Virginity Is a matter of choice, you keep it ifm u really want to despite the temptations.

So my dear future husband, wherever you are now, no say you dey keep virginity for me o, I no need your virginity, na me go keep mine for u.
So enjoy yourself. Practice for the wedding night.
But no enjoy through rape o, if them dash you willingly, collect willingly. But don't forget to protect yourself.

I drop my case

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:

How?

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

[s]If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.[/s]
Well said! I agree with all you wrote except for the last sentence.

I hope our ladies are reading to know what every average virgin guy thinks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by wizhaywhy(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:

How?

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.

u said right o. DEM DON SUFFER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.