Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 (3224 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Season 1 , 2 have cone and gone. Welcome to Season 3.

Mode of Registration.

1. Call any of the contact
2. Ask for account details.
3. Pay in the said amount into the account
4. Send Your payment details to Ymodulus
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Amount to Pay: N10,000

Note : Ten thousand Naira registration fees. (Its a one time thing you pay and after deal the group will be dissolved.)

BreakDown
Note: After payment every member will be required to contribute the sum of N160,000 each. Note each member will not have to stress themselves selling any item. All selling will be done by Shinaf and Ymodulus.

Item to Import
Item to import have already been settled on.

More BreakDown

Ymodulus and Shinaf have an item to import we only need people to follow us with funds. By investing N160,000 in all you get profit of 43,877.23 in 5days. Your profit and gain will be refunded back to you.

Service

A deduction of 105 naira for internet transfer fee will be deducted while money is been sent back to you.

How come Fast Money
More details will be explained after registration.

No of Person Needed

[size=18pt]8 people Only.[/size] Thanks.

You get your profit next week Saturday - upper Monday. .

Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by gift2020(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2014
please am in.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2014
How am I sure my Money is safe

Before I start Ymodulus have done business with several members of nairaland from Romance to politics to Phone section to programming and even Graphics , Business section. He has handled a lot of money in his care and can be trusted.

I have also done business with several here.

Lastly, note that The kind of business payment will be secured as All necessary bank documents are already in place

Bank

Zenith Bank WUse 2 close to Neighborhood Abuja

3 members will be required to carry out the account transaction.

Surety

Shinaf and Ymodulus. Will bring 1 surety each in respected offices.

Thanks.

Registration closes Saturday by 9am Morning time.

one person alone can pay for 5 spaces so more profit for you.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Preference

We will give preference to a Banker working in any of the following bank:

Zenith Bank (if you live in Abuja. Lovely)
Diamond Bank.

Driver
Any person that have experience with driving Big Haulage vehicles. And can give us real consultation about pricing , and advice in general.

Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2014
gift2020:
please am in.

Contact any of the numbers above.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2014
One more Addition.

All contributors must have a Valid means of Identification.

1. National Identity Card or
2. International Passport

Note National Identity Management Commission Slip or Voters Card is not accepted. In general any thing with Inec is not accepted.

A member will be required to devote his time( 4days ). He and Ymodulus will visit 2 states. All trip and feeding paid.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Let me clear This Misunderstanding from several callers.

When the deal is done. You will get back the following.

Your [size=18pt]N160,000 + 43,877.23 [/size].

Note Your 10 thousand naira is gone. Thanks.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by atuagbo: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Shinaf nothing like upper Monday. All Mondays are upper. So specify the Monday with date.
Am interested. Seat booked.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
atuagbo:
@Shinaf nothing like upper Monday. All Mondays are upper. So specify the Monday with date.
Am interested. Seat booked.

17th - 19th October 2014. Not later than 12Noon. All money will be refunded
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by atuagbo: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
shinaf:

17th - 19th October 2014. Not later than 12Noon. All money will be refunded

Your phone nos is off.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Elizadath: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
shinaf:
Let me clear This Misunderstanding from several callers.

When the deal is done. You will get back the following.

Your [size=18pt]N160,000 + 43,877.23 [/size].

Note Your 10 thousand naira is gone. Thanks.
you guys are rogs, and you should be banned for ever. so you collecting those newbies money to enrich your self and now that you have succeeded in collecting their 1ks you guys mouth don wide to the tune of 10k now abi. now you even get mind to tell them say their 10k is gone . you guys are so wicked. you even put altimatum for your magas, has anybody done that on nairaland? even the graet meritdee that pioneered this stuff did not do it. 2sexy and others gurus do this for free. but you connered this fools to dace to tunes and you nailed them. and they are still smilling and praising you. i knew it will get to this ab-initio. after a while , you will come here telling them how you make 1m in 3wks. anyways , na maga money o.p.p dey take shine. other peoples money tinz. barawo season 3 next?

16 Likes

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by sanmyor84: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elizadath:

you guys are rogs, and you should be banned for ever. so you collecting those newbies money to enrich your self and now that you have succeeded in collecting their 1ks you guys mouth don wide to the tune of 10k now abi. now you even get mind to tell them say their 10k is gone . you guys are so wicked. you even put altimatum for your magas, has anybody done that on nairaland? even the graet meritdee that pioneered this stuff did not do it. 2sexy and others gurus do this for free. but you connered this fools to dace to tunes and you nailed them. and they are still smilling and praising you. i knew it will get to this ab-initio. after a while , you will come here telling them how you make 1m in 3wks. anyways , na maga money o.p.p dey take shine. other peoples money tinz. barawo season 3 next?

What's ur point? Did they force anyone to register? You are not interested,so f**k off. It is just an indirect way of saying 'invest 170,000, and get 38,000 extra in 5-7days' Is that bad? Do you think everyone knows how to sell,who to sell to,or what to sell? They are the ones taking the high risk involved . People get different commissions here and there on Nairaland for diff services rendered. so no big deal in this for those interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by sanmyor84: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
sanmyor84:

What's ur point? Did they force anyone to register? You are not interested,so f**k off. It is just an indirect way of saying 'invest 170,000, and get 38,000 extra in 5-7days' Is that bad? Do you think everyone knows how to sell,who to sell to,or what to sell? They are the ones taking the high risk involved . People get different commissions here and there on Nairaland for diff services rendered. so no big deal in this for those interested.
*33,000 extra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by mayorall(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Business is a matter of choice friends. my own terms and condition.

should in case you have someone left after the registration closure.

* I won't pay reg fee

* my commission is #50,000.

eno easy to risk money for business nah gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elizadath:

Madam.
Evening and how are you today??

First of all let me point out something to you. We are not rogs or thief. I wish Ymodulus is hear to clear this assertion of yours.

Second ma we never force an individual to register with us. Naa. We are not dupint anybody no. You can pay what you want to and decided not to pay its freedom of choice.

Third of All ma. I will like to tell you this.

On Tuesday 2 Young nairalanders got contract to supply something costing about 2.5Million to 3 Political Aspirant.

These 2 Young guys have sourced for enough funds and capitals and cannot seem to come up with any. Rather than going alone. They have decided to solicitate for funds by asking for support on this platform.

Ma needless I remind you 30% of the production fee have been paid and 70% is left till after production.

Now do you call this stealing??

Ymodulus work and got the idea and I helped executed it. And gave reasons on getting finance.

The Ymodulus have tried loan in all way and banks don't even grant us platform to speak not to talk of signing form for loan. All in the name that we are Not corporate bodies or we lack collateral.
Now after brainstorming we decided to cone here and throw it open to the public and we give them gain.

You call this stealing?? Let me ask you ma will any bank give you such amount in said duration? Even a fixed deposit you can't achieve that, nor treasury bill.

Ma if you can grant us the Loan of approximately 2.5Million Naira and follow us. We can send back money of all registered individuals. And give you a profit of 200thousand Naira.

If you can't do this then please ma back off. I hate it when people call me thief or rogues because of an Idea worked for.

I just told you the idea. So get us the Cash. And I can tell you that Ymodulus and I (shinaf) will come to your house to greet you and even give you the number of our Contact.

Else ma please do not use or insult us. This I plead.

Your charcoal bizness is good but when u lack funds do not ask for one.

I rest my case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
O less I forget Ma.

You can ask several nairalanders you call fools have paid and 7slot filled up. So you don't have to shout.

We call it 10k because we risked funds and heads. Ideas are all ours. Do you know what it means to be sure of what you are investing and what the returns will be.

You talk of previous amount made. Because I make a sum doesn't mean you make same sum. I have proof of what I do and I know I am legit so ma don't term me Fraud because its wrong.

We are about doing a business in which Membes of our family are standing on our behalf as Surety. And you call it fraud??

Thanks Ma I remain humble self Shinaf. and my friend is Ymodulus by name. We are Nairalanders and not Thieves or Rogues.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elizadath Ma.

True the help of your previous post. I saw hour fustraton and anger.

You have been suffering and all what you do have not been successful. Ma I now understand your cry.

Thee are all your posts

www.nairaland.com/elizadath/topics

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ma you have a special slot in season 4.

Call me or Ymodulus. Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by shinaf: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Registration Closed. Thanks.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by NnamdiN: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
shinaf:
Ma you have a special slot in season 4.

Call me or Ymodulus. Thanks
lmao see finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please help the young lady outta frustration, if you can. smiley

Good luck with your quest
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by goldtooth: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ymodulus and shinaf always at the forefront. Doing great things. Was in your 1688 class. You guys want to build Alibaba nigeria. Goodluck and pls keep the testimonies coming. Make i go find money na only me go get season 4 i no wan share grin
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
shinaf:

Madam.
Evening and how are you today??

First of all let me point out something to you. We are not rogs or thief. I wish Ymodulus is hear to clear this assertion of yours.

Second ma we never force an individual to register with us. Naa. We are not dupint anybody no. You can pay what you want to and decided not to pay its freedom of choice.

Third of All ma. I will like to tell you this.

On Tuesday 2 Young nairalanders got contract to supply something costing about 2.5Million to 3 Political Aspirant.

These 2 Young guys have sourced for enough funds and capitals and cannot seem to come up with any. Rather than going alone. They have decided to solicitate for funds by asking for support on this platform.

Ma needless I remind you 30% of the production fee have been paid and 70% is left till after production.

Now do you call this stealing??

Ymodulus work and got the idea and I helped executed it. And gave reasons on getting finance.

The Ymodulus have tried loan in all way and banks don't even grant us platform to speak not to talk of signing form for loan. All in the name that we are Not corporate bodies or we lack collateral.
Now after brainstorming we decided to cone here and throw it open to the public and we give them gain.

You call this stealing?? Let me ask you ma will any bank give you such amount in said duration? Even a fixed deposit you can't achieve that, nor treasury bill.

Ma if you can grant us the Loan of approximately 2.5Million Naira and follow us. We can send back money of all registered individuals. And give you a profit of 200thousand Naira.

If you can't do this then please ma back off. I hate it when people call me thief or rogues because of an Idea worked for.

I just told you the idea. So get us the Cash. And I can tell you that Ymodulus and I (shinaf) will come to your house to greet you and even give you the number of our Contact.

Else ma please do not use or insult us. This I plead.

Your charcoal bizness is good but when u lack funds do not ask for one.

I rest my case
God bless your hustles.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by fola89(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Shinaf and ymodulus why I no hear this early enough nah now I just hear am o......me to wan chop importation cake chei!!!!! Hope more of dis opportunity will come next time
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Shinaf and ymodulus, how long is this thing running? I am hoping I can make a huge impact but funds are tied to a deal. I don't mind joining the traveling and movement...

God bless our hustle.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Elizadath: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2014
shinaf:
Elizadath Ma.

True the help of your previous post. I saw hour fustraton and anger.

You have been suffering and all what you do have not been successful. Ma I now understand your cry.

Thee are all your posts

www.nairaland.com/elizadath/topics
yea boy, i understand you ar lost by my previous topics and posts and you need to justify yourself to further confuse your preys. if i personalize issues to get genuine comments and you think in your head that it is..... on a public forum like nl then,you are a dull dude. but i tot you are smart. all i know for sure is that a poor person cannot afford ik..yi residence. if you want to confirm or you have sbdy around d island you can burst me by checking out no.2 temple rd ik..yi Lagos before you get to Osborne estate. and show your identity to the sec guys, i will personally entertain you. mind you i am not here show you my real slf but (oro lo mu oro wa o.) with all been said , i knew i have spoken many peoples mind. so watch it. i don't hav time to xchange words.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Elizadath:

yea boy, i understand you ar lost by my previous topics and posts and you need to justify yourself to further confuse your preys. if i personalize issues to get genuine comments and you think in your head that it is..... on a public forum like nl then,you are a dull dude. but i tot you are smart. all i know for sure is that a poor person cannot afford ik..yi residence. if you want to confirm or you have sbdy around d island you can burst me by checking out no.2 temple rd ik..yi Lagos before you get to Osborne estate. and show your identity to the sec guys, i will personally entertain you. mind you i am not here show you my real slf but (oro lo mu oro wa o.) with all been said , i knew i have spoken many peoples mind. so watch it. i don't hav time to xchange words.
it's okay. I am 2sexy and i understand your POV, but you have been a bit patient for him to explain.

@ Shinaf, please no matter what people say, do not use their post to make a mockery of their predicament. Be a man enough to ignore or find a better way to handle it.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by oluplus(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
shinaf:
Season 1 , 2 have cone and gone. Welcome to Season 3.
Mode of Registration.
1. Call any of the contact
2. Ask for account details.
3. Pay in the said amount into the account
4. Send Your payment details to Ymodulus

Great work @ Op

But if there will be next season: how do we know the phone number to contact, no acct details to pay into.
Oya respond. I dont want to miss the next one
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Ymodulus: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
All group 3 members should contact Ymodulus or Shinaf or DAdaMi

Get together gathering In Abuja this Saturday. Kindly come along with a valid form of identification card.

For those in Lagos and Ibadan please contact shinaf on means of transportation.
Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by chiefkpokp(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its a pity for d newbies, Xmas is coming, everyone is rushin enter skelter, Ok let's me think about this, I will pay 10k for registration, then pay 160+ for nenewin somethin, then after everything I will get Just 40k+ as profit...... Oh my God, ! I can see magas is now reiging in nairaland.. In my dream, I will spend. 160k and get profit of 40k What is d point of investing my money then, so upon the online tutorials and many many answers to ur problems for ideals about importation, U Guyz will still send 160k to make 200k...... While d initiators will be getting almost Both your Capital and ur profit.. What is ther to invest your 16ok + to get times 3 of ur capital? Hmmmm! Una Kpele ooooo. Mayorall,Shinaf and co, make una do make una regard una God Fathers o. Becos sometime now I non dey see them
Re: Alibaba Joint Group Importation - Season 3 by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 23, 2014
chiefkpokp:
Its a pity for d newbies, Xmas is coming, everyone is rushin enter skelter, Ok let's me think about this, I will pay 10k for registration, then pay 160+ for nenewin somethin, then after everything I will get Just 40k+ as profit...... Oh my God, ! I can see magas is now reiging in nairaland.. In my dream, I will spend. 160k and get profit of 40k What is d point of investing my money then, so upon the online tutorials and many many answers to ur problems for ideals about importation, U Guyz will still send 160k to make 200k...... While d initiators will be getting almost Both your Capital and ur profit.. What is ther to invest your 16ok + to get times 3 of ur capital? Hmmmm! Una Kpele ooooo. Mayorall,Shinaf and co, make una do make una regard una God Fathers o. Becos sometime now I non dey see them

your writing trash I will gladly pay 1M to get 200 in a week guaranteed without me risking anything in a week and that's what they did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Candle Mould / Urgent Please, How Can I Sell My Ebook / Jocarol Vs 3timpex Consulting Vs The Thy Consulting: Which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.