Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,321 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. (19428 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Quick Question About Flight Tickets From Jfk To Los. / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by chyk91(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2008
please can u tell me which airlines av d cheapest tickets from lagos to london and a price range of some other ones, i dont mind if its a straight flight or a connecting one. please this info is urgent.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by MrCrackles(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2008
if you got access to nairaland using a computer, then use the same computer to search for yourself on the internet!
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by iyeayo(f): 12:52am On Nov 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

if you got access to nairaland using a computer, then use the same computer to search for yourself on the internet!

The best answer ever on nairaland. Good job Mr Crackers grin
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by skfa1: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2008
use google smiley
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by blackspade(m): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2008
chyk91:

please can u tell me which airlines av d cheapest tickets from lagos to london and a price range of some other ones, i don't mind if its a straight flight or a connecting one. please this info is urgent.
Emirates Airlines have very affordable flights, but it depends on which days you choose to travel, and your budget.

Here's their site, hopefully you find what you're looking for. Good Luck.

http://www.emirates.com/ng/English/
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by argent(f): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
You can also try bellview airlines
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by teenyyinka(f): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
THE AIRLINE DAT HAS THE CHEAPEST FARE TO LONDON IS AFRIQIYAH AIRWAYS, IS ABOUT 85,000 NAIRA BUT IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SEAT.
PLS CALL THIS NUMBERS FOR FURTHER UPDATE 08062329734 AND 08022555550
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by Shinatu: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
teenyyinka:

THE AIRLINE that HAS THE CHEAPEST FARE TO LONDON IS AFRIQIYAH AIRWAYS, IS ABOUT 85,000 NAIRA BUT IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SEAT.
please CALL THIS NUMBERS FOR FURTHER UPDATE 08062329734 AND 08022555550

That is true, and I do not think the Lagos-London fare is specified on the internet, so you may search forever
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by aragbaboy: 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
Afriquiyah is the cheapest, there is a 2 hour stop over in Tripoli, Libya.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by chyk91(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2008
thanx shinnatu, i could not find and dats y i posted the topic and mr crackles just had to post rubbish. i dont blame him. thanx shinnatu, aragba boy and teenyyinka.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by omoge(f): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2008
crackle, why are you pouring sand into poster's cereal eh, don't let me get my cane you hear.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by blackspade(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2008
omoge:

crackle, why are you pouring sand into poster's cereal eh, don't let me get my cane you hear.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by Fogman(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2008
@ Poster, the airline with the cheapest ticket, to my knowledge is Turkish Airline. I believe their fare is far cheaper than N80,000. Confirm
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by MrCrackles(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2008
omoge:

which cane?!see your mouth! grin
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by Shinatu: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2008
Fogman:

@ Poster, the airline with the cheapest ticket, to my knowledge is Turkish Airline. I believe their fare is far cheaper than N80,000. Confirm

Really? far cheaper than 80K? fear dey catch me for that one.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by adamhumza(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2009
Actually it depends on different factors. Like indirect flights are always cheaper then direct flights. With this some of the airlines provide time to time special discount offers, in the same way some airlines offer discount for students and group which reduce the airline tickets cost.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by temodent(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
Suprised nobody mentioned Royal air maroc, they should be cheaper than Afriquiyah, and I can assure you they are fair, theier airport at Casablanca (Muhammed IV) is far better than the pne they got in Tripoli, it's also a nice feeling to have a taste of Casablanca.
I hope this would help. Cheers
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by adamhumza(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
Now their are various travel organization which launched their sites, and provide complete guidance about flights to and from any destination. For from Lagos to London or flights to Lagos from London, you have to do a little effort.
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by noblegas2(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2010
Hmmm, Beware of cheap flights! (esp afriqiyah)
2 hours transit might result to 2 days transit!
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by noblegas2(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2010
Hmmm, Beware of cheap flights! (esp afriqiyah)
2 hours transit might result to 2 days transit!
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
afriqiyah airways 81,349
Re: Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. by adamhumza(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
I think Afriqiyah Airways in most cheapest airline fro flights to Lagos from London

(1) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Graduate Killed In Accident Caused By Security Men In Enugu. Photos / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) / 6 Nigerian-Owned Guest Houses Burnt In South Africa - Nigerian Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.