Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. (11485 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria / Anambra Set To Embrace Mechanized Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli2: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
oneeast2:
When those guys showed me your pictures I nearly fainted.. cheesy cheesy

ofe onugbo man tongue
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by oneeast2: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nwanne mu I dey send anybody again. Let him just dare me and let us see what will become of Imo thread right here, right..

OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa,rapu di afo anu.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli2: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
eiyah. Obiano ga achi anyi ozo oooo grin grin. But Awka is kinda over populated.

which awka is overpopulated? awka wey be village?

just say you have no roads and so everybody uses the only zik avenue grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by yorubakid2: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
eiyah. Obiano ga achi anyi ozo oooo grin grin. But Awka is kinda over populated.
Are you from anambra sweery cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli2: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
oneeast2:
Nwanne mu I dey send anybody again. Let him just dare me and let us see what will become of Imo thread right here, right..

have your wife cooked another ofe onugbo?
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by yorubakid2: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
ak47mann:
D.J. NEPTUNE FT PHYNO cool

nwanne oso gi tee ego mu charcoal oburo dirty money) Pyno's quote cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kFvJevK5Jc

nice collabo cool cool love the music and video

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli2: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
my cybercafe time is about to expire cheesy grin
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by oneeast2: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Collynzo I know that the insurgents were not merciful in the last encounter, I know you are still very hurt but I am gonna invite them again..

OdenigboAroli2:

have your wife cooked another ofe onugbo?
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by yorubakid2: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli2:
my cybercafe time is about to expire cheesy grin
nice one, I hope that chino's own also expires on time cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
vanbonattel:

it will take anambra 100 yers to be like owerri

You are right....We are past that level. It will take Anambra 100yrs BACKWARD to be like Imo...lol
Guy,chilu amu na aka zuzupuo ebea.
We are not competing with Imo....We want to be the number one investors and tourists destination.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by soma042(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
yorubakid2:
OK cheesy cheesy

I saw you @ the the pride of the east thank God u just believed
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli2:

which awka is overpopulated? awka wey be village?

just say you have no roads and so everybody uses the only zik avenue grin grin
taaaaa, awka is overpopulated biko. From Eke Awka- to Unizik junction see as house overtake everywhere. See temp site na, too much houses. No be over population? Na only for unizik small bush deh. Everything is jam-packed. But it's neat sha. Awka better pass umuahia ni, you deh call am village.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
yorubakid2:
Are you from anambra sweery cheesy cheesy
yup yup.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Whats your point,NKAKWU GBALU OKU ?

In Nigeria, you no well is used while joking .
Now, apologize
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by soma042(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
ak47mann:
is not enugu i know where they took that pix cool

Bros I think you should choose Enugu in your next vacation I bet you wunt regret that

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by yorubakid2: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
yup yup.
No wonder cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by 1025: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
una still dey prepare to be...? for me, i wan go closs men load to buy culi before sergio lamos and lonado go enter pitch for lear madrid.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

In Nigeria, you no well is used while joking .
Now, apologize

Its unfortunate I said that to you because you have never offended me.
But watch what you say when you step in the midst of Umu-Omanbala.
We dont tolerate insubordination.
Now,go and sin no more.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
oneeast2:
Let your pictures flow..and your Imo thread will bleed right now.

Try me and see for yourself.. cheesy

one love.
I didnt even ask anybody to fight for me, at least not the way he suggested.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
yorubakid2:
No wonder cheesy cheesy
me i wonder o grin
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by yorubakid2: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
soma042:

I saw you @ the the pride of the east thank God u just believed
Lol, 042 is really the place to be cool cool
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
vanbonattel:

Peaceful coexistence does not include calling someone nkakwu gbalu oku, 15 minutes more?

one love
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by yorubakid2: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
me i wonder o grin
I meant no wonder you look pretty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by ak47mann(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
taaaaa, awka is overpopulated biko. From Eke Awka- to Unizik junction see as house overtake everywhere. See temp site na, too much houses. No be over population? Na only for unizik small bush deh. Everything is jam-packed. But it's neat sha. Awka better pass umuahia ni, you deh call am village.
Ada anyi ina tupuru ndi ofeke onu cool
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Enugu city is beautiful,at least for some rich areas.
But I dont know why you are posting Enugu pictures here.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by ak47mann(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
soma042:

Bros I think you should choose Enugu in your next vacation I bet you wunt regret that
Odi na iwu i will visit enugu again am thinking of buying a land in enugu i like the city cool
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:

Nne,no stress yourself.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nne,no stress yourself.
Hey, do i know you? Your nick looks familiar.
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by soma042(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Enugu city is beautiful,at least for some rich areas.
But I dont know why you are posting Enugu pictures here.

The answer is

1 LØve bro

Our bound with Anambra knows no boundary

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
Hey, do i know you? Your nick looks familiar.

I doubt it....but you may have heard of BOB...BADDEST OMANBALA BOY!
Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
soma042:

The answer is

1 LØve bro

Our bound with Anambra knows no boundary

Nwanne,inwero ugba!
UDO!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Become The Cleanest And Healthiest State In Nigeria. by achi4u(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mtchewwwwww Another dust bin thread.
With Chino and his likes I don't think Anambra will have another sane thread in this forum.

Nwa Ebonyi state ekenewa unu.

Oya begin dey quote me...Ndi-ara

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu / APC Submits Akeredolu’s Name To INEC As Ondo Governorship Candidate / We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.