Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? (1662 Views)

Invest in Land On The Outskirts Of Lagos At 1.2m/acre. Details Inside. / Investing In Land In Abuja(08096293810) / 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Land Of Almost 1000sqm. In Wuse Zone 6 , Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am looking to buy acres of land in Lekki for investment purposes. Where are the best places to buy? How do I go about it? No sales pitch please. Just need advice.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by carbon1224(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Don't know much about lekki but I can easily advise you to invest in ikorodu land instead of lekki atleast you will have rest of mind and you can raise a mini estate if you have the cash.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
carbon1224:
Don't know much about lekki but I can easily advise you to invest in ikorodu land instead of lekki atleast you will have rest of mind and you can raise a mini estate if you have the cash.

Why will buying land in Lekki not give me peace of mind? What advantage does buying land in Ikorodu have over Lekki?
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by carbon1224(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
There are too much dispute on lekki lands but I am just advising you. You can go for lekki property if you insist but just becarefull. It's just an advise.

kmcutez:

Why will buying land in Lekki not give me peace of mind? What advantage does buying land in Ikorodu have over Lekki?
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by bebe2(f): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
kmcutez:

i had the same plans 2yrs ago, went to lekki but couldnt afford the lands i liked.

the ones i liked were like 15m

the one wey my money reach were so far frm lagos dat i decided to abort the plan.

i guess ur budget will determine.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by Realtors: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
its nice to read abt ur interest to invest in property in lekki. quik question. what part of lekki are you looking at? can you create time out to come inpect some areas n properties, before deciding. lekki is hotcake n they are choice area as well, one thing for sure ur retun on investment will be waoooo. 08022132445
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 10, 2014
bebe2:

i had the same plans 2yrs ago, went to lekki but couldnt afford the lands i liked.

the ones i liked were like 15m

the one wey my money reach were so far frm lagos dat i decided to abort the plan.

i guess ur budget will determine.

15m is too expensive for my budget too. What of ibeju, Lekki? A friend said I should get land there because of the development going on there.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by bebe2(f): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
kmcutez:

15m is too expensive for my budget too. What of ibeju, Lekki? A friend said I should get land there because of the development going on there.

Yes. I went to ibeju and the new trade fair .

Its very far frm lekki.

I just didn't feel comfortable investing there.

Take a trip to the area and see how u feel.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by bebe2(f): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2014
kmcutez:

We were going to dominion estate, hard to turn back . It was just too far.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Realtors:
its nice to read abt ur interest to invest in property in lekki. quik question. what part of lekki are you looking at? can you create time out to come inpect some areas n properties, before deciding. lekki is hotcake n they are choice area as well, one thing for sure ur retun on investment will be waoooo. 08022132445

Where are the choice areas I can invest in? I bought a plot of land for Xm about 4 years ago. Now the land has appreciated to about XXm (5-6 times it's original value).
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2014
bebe2:

Yes. I went to ibeju and the new trade fair .

Its very far frm lekki.

I just didn't feel comfortable investing there.

Take a trip to the area and see how u feel.

Ok. I see you were buying land to build an apt complex. My intention is to buy, leave the land anywhere from 1-10 years before reselling for a profit.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by olatundeadegoke(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE. I AM INTO HOUSING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR FINISHING, I WORK FOR JIUHUA GROUP. WE SPECIALIZE IN SECURITY DOORS(METAL FINISHED, WOODEN FINISHED, WOODEN, STEEL), ALUMINIUM WINDOWS, GLASSES(WE DO DOUBLE GLAZING, TOUGHENING, DULLING, BEVELING, GLASSES FOR HOUSES OR OFFICE DEMARCATIONS, SHOWER CUBICLES, JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT IT FOR), STAINLESS STEEL WORKS, BROKEN BRIDGE ALUMINIUM, FURNITURE(SOFAS, DINNING SETS, KITCHEN CABINET, FOR OFFICES).

OUR COMMITMENTS ARE; QUALITY PRODUCTS, TIMELY COMPLETION, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
NOBODY DOES WHAT WE DO BETTER THAN US.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: en.jiuhuagroup.cc/jiuhua/NGR
IN CASE YOU NEED ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, CONTACT ME ON 08070729085 OR THE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET THE PERSON KNOW YOU GOT THE INFO FROM ME wink

OLATUNDE ADEGOKE FOR JIUHUA GROUP.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by bebe2(f): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2014
kmcutez:

Ok. I see you were buying land to build an apt complex. My intention is to buy, leave the land anywhere from 1-10 years before reselling for a profit.

Yes. But I wanted to buy and leave it just like u, but after hearing all sorts of stories I changed my mind . Am not in Nigeria so my situation probably different from urs.
Re: Ready To Invest In Land In Lekki. Advice Needed? by chufav(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2014
if you want to invest in land magodo gra is the best place cal 09031591737 4 more step

Big Shops To Let Along Ikorodu Rd Ketu 10k 1y ...see D Pix / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex @ Emperor Estate Sangotedo Ajah / Self Contains To Let Around Nasarawa State University.