Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now (52644 Views)

Starvation Is War Crime- Banki Moon. / War Is War: Why I Stand With Israel / FG Can’t Fight Terrorism Alone…this Is War Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by pauloskie38(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
may God protect us
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
barcanista:
You are supposed to bÉ on the mountain praying grin
wch of d mountain
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by donciccio: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Op, good uve removed d pix. U can do better bt next time be courageous to stand for whatever u believe in.
@barcanista, ure a badt Negro 'Lolz'. U derailed the topic bt Lwkmh wit comments
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by eleko1: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
sad sad angry sad sadPICTURES in WAR FRONT where cutlass,broken bottles,Ifunpa,Axe are freely use and bullet fly freely.U expect the OP to sacrifice himself for Ur insatiable/ appetite lust for pisure abi?I can see U love the OP welu.Abeg,Dec/New year dey corner,EBA DEY SWEET oooo.U'll do Us a great favour by going there urself and snap as many pics u like.U can even sell it to some media house.Moja mosa la mu Akinkanju,Akinkanju ti o moja ti o mosa yio b'ogun bomi lo.
SEUNbanKRALL:
Pictures or you are just telling us action movie. angry
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by pillowcase: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Where the B.R.E.A.S.T dey naaa? I jst checked Op profile and I didn't see anything sad ..Dramaticspeaks where u keep the B.R.E.A.S.T naaa sad
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
amiskurie:

Lol,u need to find the op with this ur naked self.she asked for it.
hahaha u abi? tanx god say I knw ur house
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by adorable29(f): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
assfreak:

OP, you sure say no be you dey use your English dey shoot for Ojuelegba?

ROTFL!
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:
OMG!! Ojuelegba? shockedshocked

Chai, Caracta are you safe?sadsad My Ojuelegba-living nun, please tell me you are safe. I can't afford to lose you. cry

I've told you to come live with me at V.I, but you refused. sad

Cara if you are safe, let me know please. sad
lol hahaha guy hw did u manage escape from d chain
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by solochris(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmmm

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by eleko1: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
sadDis Is not the rite tym to ask silly question.U think nah April we still dey? Take anoda route abeg.May God protect U(I believe U are home by now)
barcanista:
I'm @ Ijora hoping to connect Ketu through Ojuelegba. OP are yu sure?
sad
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by emmysoftyou: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
ugoezeik:
so u leta escape from d chain abi? keep running because we r after u
bros yu go run taya..
no start wetin u no go fit finis cool
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
evmandy:
Lmao,,,,I so much love dis nairaland, dey mk my day, while d great pple dat comment mk me laff out loud,,,,,love u all
dis one wey u de laff, op say u fyn oooooo
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Arch1:
I can hear staccato of gun shots coming from the Clegg/Matthew axis of Ojuelegba.
mumu, na here u wan com spk English ehhhh. staccoto ko spatarcus ni
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by alingo4life: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
brownlords:

Please which network are you using? because with my visa network, the op already change her dp abt 10 mins ago, or you guys now have cheat for viewing b0ssom? please give me the code if any

This Guy you sha no go kill me..If you wan see something like that,na sharp sharp.To answer your question,i use an MTN Internet Data Plan..8,000naira..I guess na the speed make me see the bosom before she took it down..He pain me gan say u no see am..I see the bosom ohh,he don fall gannnnn.chai,Guys bad ohh..them dey do serious pressing for the bosom..Na so some guys go dey press woman bosom like say them don pay the bride-price..he no good at all..wetin them want make the husband press and suck..Na so i see one of my neighbour bosom that day,he don fall too like the OP's own..London bridge has really fallen..it was fell by ISIS..Lol

2 Likes

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
emmysoftyou:
bros yu go run taya..
no start wetin u no go fit finis cool
lol. ppl de dis forum sha
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dgr8:
Nigeria’s continuous demonstration and unwavering commitment to education since independence is no doubt a commendable one. It must have occurred to the then Federal Government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari that the face-to-face classroom instructional delivery will contribute just little to the ever growing population of Nigeria; Hence the establishment of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in 1983. This development was however halted few months later in 1984 by the military government that overthrew the civilian government. Compelling reasons that initiated the establishment of the institution resurfaced coupled with new confrontations, thus; in 2002, the institution was resuscitated by former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The oblivious state of this rebirth to young and promising Nigerians remains a mystery. It is no news in Nigeria that a good number of young people spend 5 – 10 years seeking for admission into conventional universities as a result of avoidable impediments that span through; failure to meet Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) cut-off mark, poor performance in post UTME test, poor publicity of examination details, proximity of examination venue to applicants, candidate’s inability to me condition of the so-called “Admission Runs” among other factors contributing to the marathon quest for admission into Nigerian universities. As if the demanding entrance is not enough, there await prospective undergraduates, the perpetual strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) in the country. A situation which is almost gathering a “festival prestige” in the country, thereby forcing innocent students to a lengthen program instead of the normal years in school.

All these challenges do little to redirect Nigerian youths to seek redemption at NOUN where there is trouble-free entering and uninterrupted programs. NOUN like all other Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institutions, affords you to become a multi-dimensional professional after graduation. It is also worthy of note to state confidently that Nigeria University Commission (NUC), a body that is responsible for the regulation of activities of Nigerian Universities is also in charge of NOUN’s activities. It might also interest you to note that most of the courses due for accreditation were all assessed by the same NUC with about 97% success recorded by NOUN during the accreditation exercise.

There is an emphatic YES answer to the big question of whether NOUN graduates participate in the one year compulsory service by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). In fact, as I write, compilation of intending graduates for 2013/2014 NYSC exercise is ongoing. I can also tell you (intending undergraduates) that NOUN is gradually emerging from the numerous challenges that hindered the smooth delivery of service in the early years of resuscitation of the university. Unlike then, NOUN courses are now fully written and developed and are all accessible online with more than 50% of the developed course materials printed and re-printed. The courses that are yet to be printed are now being edited for final printing. In addition, all courses are now being produced in soft copies on Compact Disc Read Only Memory (CD ROM) for students’ usage.

In her bid to curb the daunting challenges of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) faced by contemporary undergraduates, NOUN has an ICT based system for information dissemination and examination process which as a (young) student, I am a living witness. International recognition of NOUN over other universities is an irresistible factor to be considered by new generations with global aspiration; owing to her collaboration with international bodies such as; Commonwealth of Learning (COL), International Council for Distance Education (ICDE), Open University of United Kingdom (OUUK), Indira Ghandi National Open University (IGNOU) India, Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK), Athabaska University, Canada, University of South Africa (UNISA), Open University of Tanzania (OUT), to mention just a few.

In view of the forgoing, NOUN is no doubt, the best choice of institution for young and vibrant Nigerians whose endless quest for a university admission has driven most of them into the ever growing number of illiterates in the country.
pls summarise wat u write because I don't read long grammar for night

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Bosville(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
REMMEI:
You mean riot and not war. . . Abi awon eleyi o mo nkan tan pe ni war ni?. . . I'm sitting down comfortably here in Bariga and you're there telling me about war happening in Ojuelegba..gba be..iwo gan need egba..OP.
I sight You hoMMie....i reP U.S.B

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
ur last writeup says ediots. is it e or I
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by brownlord1: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
mukina2 banned brownlords for bullying. Ban expires at October 16, 2014 at 10:28:23 PM.
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ugoezeik(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
barcanista:
I wl stÀrt by sending yu pm here okay?
com, hop say no b hia una go com de toast una selves ooooo
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by brownlord1: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
mukina mukina mukina
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by sheedy407(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
UnknownT:
Are you not the guy that is suppose to represent Nigeria in the on going BBA?

PS: Don't deny ursef like St. Peter did to our Lord Jesus grin
Yea, I am but I had to back out after reading thier terms and conditions, also had problems with my boss cos he wanted me to do something against my religion and the kind of lifestyle I was subjected to doesn't worth it.
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by ochon: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
UjSizzle:

Relax. That's not even her work route.

LOL. It's all a joke. You ought to decipher it easily. That's how me and the fakest nun ever liveth, plays. embarassed

Caracta:

Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. You no well. Lol.

gringrin Just cracking you up as usual.grin
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by omenka(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
maylisa:
APC thugs at war.
Jeg till 2019 tongue tongue anybody weh quote me I go use him or her do pepper soup this night. grin
See hair like the feather for agric fowl yansh.

1 Like

Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by eluquenson(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Once upon a time for Ojuelegba, my former hood grin
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
BARBARIANS! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by OgologoDimkpa: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
It's true! PDP miscreants are fighting over the sharing of Obanikoro largess.

Avoid that route, unless you are a PDPpig! tongue
Berem, must you drag PDP into this crap
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
mzteemarh:
lol thank you sir, but take it easy with her ehn.it is her body she can do whatever she likes with it cool
LOL. Folkz free the poor girl
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by abacus(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
BlackTechnology:
What's the cause

One kingpin(of Empire) killed another kingpin (Telematch of Ojuelegba) 's dog .. that's all!

It resulted into gun battle, I live around yaba..
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by engrjacuzzi: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
As at 5:45pm i was at ojuelegba n didnt even see any sign of riot..i think i will have to go by train 2mao to avoid filmshow.
Re: There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now by evmandy(f): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
ugoezeik:
dis one wey u de laff, op say u fyn oooooo
M very fine dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / 7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.