Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46714 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2014
What a drammer! http://lindaikeji..com is back Hurry and check guys

And Google restores lindaikeji..com. I hear it's a record. Normally it takes
weeks or months to restore a
deleted blog. But not LIB.

She tweeted @http://twitter.com/lindaikeji

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Descartes: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God for her. Hope she learnt some lessons from this act of Intellectual Theft(Plagiarism). cool

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Nice....
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Thank you very much OP. Mods should do the needful and post this on front page, lol.

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by artade: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm sure she has learnt her lessons...

Anyway, you just have to respect her for the way she handled the ban. Pretty calm in the face of a heavy storm...

15 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by LEERICIST(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Google should go to hell. To think they never contacted her b4 taking down the blog. Good thing she already has a new domain.

5 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God, at last.

Linda should have long ago moved to a self hosted site. She should have seen this coming. Upcoming bloggers, please learn from her mistakes; there is absolutely nothing wrong in starting with google' s blogging platform but once you hit the limelight, move out.

Now I have these two websites for sale at 500USD each www.fifamoment.com and www.datedupdates.com each of the websites has over 1500 posts and does well on google search. I will give you 1 year full hosting and domain name registeration with godaddy. I designed those sites myself and developed them to that level

Lastly, follow this link http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 if you want to make money online without google adsense, its what I have tried and its working well.

If you want mentor-ship as regards internet business, webdesign, blogging, google adsense, .And yeah, if you need to design your website, you can always contact me...

My email: david_tella@yahoo.com

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by okonja(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Read the full reason why her blog was shutdown here. >> https://www.nairaland.com/1941566/why-linda-ikejis-blog-shutdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by sirjohnson(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2014
On her new website, Linda Ikeji just published the communication between her and the Aay Dee guy who almost wrecked her. In fact she posted all the screen shots of their chat...Read the whole gist Here

And if you are wondering how linda makes so much money. Read this article "How Linda Makes Millions Blogging" Here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Buchukwu: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2014
So so so so so so happy for her!!!!!!!!
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by erayo2GCA(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Skelewu
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by alentyno: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Nice
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
I want to speak my mind but for fear of being labelled a hater, let me acknowledge Lisa and her Fans. undecided

I'm Happy for you Lisa. cheesy

Okay back to my opinion. Now this is sickening.
Nairaland is becoming spammed with this Lisa threads. Nothing is fresh again. I mean I come across Lisa and her dilemma even in my dreams. I can't sleep properly. Give it a rest guys pleeeeeese. embarassed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Derb007: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
shes lucky...
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
dancing sekem

Ain't a fan...but any sister that pulls 3-fast cars : gat my support...lmao
I hope she learns from this and endeavours to give honour to whom it's due in future.

21 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Hehehehe1: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Gud to hia dat, bt nt a fan though

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by DesireOfNations(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by devigblegble: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2014
As at these moment I just heard Ebola is in Philly
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Antell95(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by justhelp(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2014
ko kan ye
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm happy for her ....Cool Story

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Antell95(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Samneer: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Good news for her.... Google is damn crazy though!
Aunty Linda should also learn to broaden her business horizon next time.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Betboss(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
I love this!

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Blaqsmith(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Good
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by atilla(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Great. But it's time she gets her own site
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by damola1: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Haters be like ... F**k!

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by dridowu: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
welcome back linda
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by handysuzy(f): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Yes, google has just restored www.lindaikeji..com but the multimillionaire blogger has gotten a new domain for herself at www.lindaikejionline.com

Haters gonna hate but God pass them. Hurraaay!

She also confirmed it on her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lindaikeji

and twitter: https://twitter.com/lindaikeji/

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Says she's going to blog on lindaikejoline.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.