Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back (46699 Views)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by HARDDON: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
What a drammer! http://lindaikeji..com is back Hurry and check guys

And Google restores lindaikeji..com. I hear it's a record. Normally it takes
weeks or months to restore a
deleted blog. But not LIB.

She tweeted @http://twitter.com/lindaikeji

the story behind this ish is just all crazy and funny! simple MISUNDERSTANDING

u like d gurl, stop beating around d bush!

BTW, op the title of your thread is tautological: Google Restores LIB not Google Restores LIB BACK wink yea , i know , we all guilty of that!

2 Likes

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
No link its a lie
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by merits(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by PastorAji(m): 3:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Seun, Seun, Seun.....ao many times did I call you?

Before twas T-O-NTO DIckey now tis LiB kilode

Or u wan turn Nairaland into a gossip site :-/

Maje ki n fi ifami-Ororo ta'se sinu aye e

Last Bullet: LIB fans on NairaLand, pls shut da BLEEP UP
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by VickyKSHS: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2014
great article. I've always been enjoying this blog. I got a lot of inspiration to unleash the creativity in me. recently in one of my searches to find something to get creative I found I challenge which I got into with a team. but I need votes to qualify. I believe with your votes I Can win. keep the articles comin. Thanks always.

I am contesting with my team, team Dominus on the P&G CEO Challenge. I need your help. Pls like the P&G Careers Nigeria page (https://www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria?fref=ts) then vote for my team by following this link
woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4916051

Please vote, and your comments are needed too. Thanks
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by bibiking7(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

It's an automated system, Linda vs Google is like weighing an ant against an elephant.
You readers of her blog are way too emotional.

The system took it down(automatically), she complained to Google.
They investigated , found no copywriter infringement and restored her blog.

It happens all the time,just that Linda's was faster because she is the celebrity blogger in Nigeria.

You are right.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by catloaded: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2021
So the website is back. That is nice. I wonder why they close it down
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by catloaded: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Google wahala sef.
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by catloaded: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Thank God, But it seem google is jealous of Linda Ikeji progress
Re: Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back by catloaded: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2021
I like Linda Ikeji's courage, she should keep doing her work and forget Google

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.