Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

2face Idibia & Wizkid Perform Together For The First Time Ever (PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia & Wizkid Perform Together For The First Time Ever (PICTURES) (532 Views)

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Proud Moment! Femi Kuti And Son Made Perform Together On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia & Wizkid Perform Together For The First Time Ever (PICTURES) by Atmmachine(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2014
On Saturday 4th Oct, 2Face Idibia & Wizkid performed together live for the first time…EVER at 2Face’s nightclub “Rumors” in Festac Town, Lagos.

The two superstar artistes performed their first collaborative track”Dance Go” and some of their solo hits as well!

During Wizkid’s performance of “Show Me The Money”VIP guests threw thousands of Naira in the air! They also “showered” the duo with thousands of Naira notes when they performed their Hennessy single “Dance Go” together.

The culture of spraying new money at parties has been around since before I was born, but it’s illegal according to the Central Bank Of Nigeria, which terms spraying as “Naira abuse” and a punishable offense. I’m glad none of these law enforcement officials were there when 2Baba & Wizzy were being sprayed! Also at the event showing love & support were Annie Idbia, Sound Sultan & DJ Spinall.

Re: 2face Idibia & Wizkid Perform Together For The First Time Ever (PICTURES) by qadeerkug(m): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2014
mr 2baba ahbeq my lovely gritin to Annie cool

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia And Wizkid Arrive In Ghana For Their Concert / Pistorius Gets Five Years Jail Time For Killing Reeva / Kim And Kanye Expecting Baby Number 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.