Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) (17254 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Mohammed Yusuf And Pastor Ayo Oritsajafor In Picture??? / Boko Haram: Why Obasanjo Visited Mohammed Yusuf’s Family / Mohammed Yusuf Boko Haram Leader Arrested And Killed In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by spyx64(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Take a look at this picture & absolve Dokubo & Oritsejafor of any complicity in the BH business. From left is Mohammed Yusuf(late BH leader), Asari Dokubo & Ayo Oritsejafor. Can anyone tell me what could ever be the relationship between a perceived man of God and 2 militants? This is a clear testimony that there has been a long time collaboration & direct funding of the BH by those we believed are friends.

1 Share

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by alabiyemmy(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2014
You are a dunce. Do you know from the picture the reason they were together? And besides, how do you want us to believe that guy is Yusuf? Try harder next time.

12 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by FrankC3: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2014
You guys are shameful. How exactly does that guy on shirt and tie resemble Yusuf, do you even know Yusuf at all?

Why the desperation to make El Rufai's madness that CAN sponsors Boko Haram stick? From 1999 till date, how many killings have happened in the North? CAN led those killings too? How people can be so stu.pid to believe their own lies is something I can't just fathom.

15 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by DaWorshiper(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Jesus was crucified in between two thiefs.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by msmon(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Let's assume this picture is a fabricated lie or a 'rumor'. Don't forget that 'for every rumor, there is element of truth', we can confidently identify two of the 3 man in that picture leaving us with only one variable.

Anyone could have been wrong to call that man Muhammed Yusuf or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Firefire(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2014
Nonsensical nonsense

Nigerians manufacturing and fabricating lies since 1914 AD

Continue… your name may enter Guinness World record as the best liar on earth.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by DaWorshiper(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2014
So if this is true, u're trying to say Orisejafor was actually the one who has been sponsoring a muslim and northerners to kill their own people? Does it make sense??

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Ngwakwe: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2014
FrankC3:
You guys are shameful. How exactly does that guy on shirt and tie resemble Yusuf, do you even know Yusuf at all?

Why the desperation to make El Rufai's madness that CAN sponsors Boko Haram stick? From 1999 till date, how many killings have happened in the North? CAN led those killings too? How people can be so stu.pid to believe their own lies is something I can't just fathom.

It involves the doctrines of Taqiyya and Kitman

There's no problem with that

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by AbdH: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
[s]
Ngwakwe:

It involve the doctrines of Taqiyya and Kitman

There's no problem with that
[/s]
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Ngwakwe: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
The relationship?

Asari Dokubo is member of the Council on Islamic and Hajji Affairs

Orisejiafor is a member of the Committee on Christian pilgrimage to Jerusalem

The First man on the picture is still unknown

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Can I call you a clown please?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Jesus was crucified in between two thiefs.
Really? But If El Rufai or Sanusi were in a picture with a terrorist,you'd start shouting that Muslims are the sponsorers of BH

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2014
DaWorshiper:
So if this is true, u're trying to say Orisejafor was actually the one who has been sponsoring a muslim and northerners to kill their own people? Does it make sense??
anything is possible,this is not about religion,its about politics,afterall,both religions get killed by BH,not Christians alone

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by ziky2010(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2014
I am very sure the op is a muslim.are u trying to say that our own beloved can president is also a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Typical Nigerians: You guys are just shouting lies, lies and lies without giving any evidence to substantiate you claims.

OP: How are we to believe the person there is Mohammed Yusuf? I recognized Oritsejafor and Asari but really can place the other guy, please post other pictures so we can compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by asadike(f): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2014
cheesy yusufu on shirt and tie? Na wah o,wahala dey o.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by deji68: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2014
So if you take picture with the pope u are catholic abi

spyx64:
Take a look at this picture & absolve Dokubo & Oritsejafor of any complicity in the BH business. From left is Mohammed Yusuf(late BH leader), Asari Dokubo & Ayo Oritsejafor. Can anyone tell me what could ever be the relationship between a perceived man of God and 2 militants? This is a clear testimony that there has been a long time collaboration & direct funding of the BH by those we believed are friends.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by major466(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2014
spyx64:
Another Olodo copy and paste.
Go and play with the kids outside.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
NIGERIANS CAN SEE THE LEVEL OF DESPERATION OF APC TO STEAL POWER BY ALL MEANS AGAINST THE PEOPLES WISH. THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED TO FOSTER THEIR ISLAMIC AGENDA IN NIGERIA.

Join the campaign.
#SAYNOTOAPC

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by thernee: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by emekaxy: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
alabiyemmy:
You are a dunce. Do you know from the picture the reason they were together? And besides, how do you want us to believe that guy is Yusuf? Try harder next time.

I just found this.

But I wonder how someone will just wake up and start condemning another person's religion.

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by emekaxy: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2014
alabiyemmy:

I just found this.

But I wonder how someone will just wake up and start condemning another person's religion.

The difference is clear....what do u think?

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by jerusalem101: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Please someone help explain to the fool called Kayode gundamisi that the third guy in that pic isn't Mohammed Yusuf but Rex Ekiugbo.
I wonder what these APC goose/boko haram sympathisers would not do to destroy the country.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2014
E.X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed!

KAYODE OGUNDAMISI, posts photo of Asari and Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro during one of the PEACE MEETINGS to end the NIGER DELTA MILITANCY (with Pastor Ayo in Warri) and captions REX EKIUGBO (Asari's comrade) as Yusuf Muhammed, the late vanquished Boko Haram original leader who was extra-judicially killed during Late Yar Adua's tenure as president.

It will be recalled that efforts made to end the Niger Delta militancy in 2007 cut across all sections of society. Traditional rulers, Elders, Religious leaders and even the then Vice President, now president Goodluck Jonathan went to the dreaded camps of the no-nonsense agitators for resource control, to get them to sheathe their swords.

In a futile attempt to tie Pastor Ayo to Boko Haram (just because the NSA's representatives leased a jet he put up for commercial purposes, for a trip to South Africa to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram), Ogundamisi goofed without knowing the identity of REX ANIGHORO.

This desperation to turn truth to a 360 degree lie comes just 48 hours after a bogus foreign media posted President Jonathan's worth as 6th richest African president, and was removed in 24 hours after the president threatened legal action.

It remains to be seen, what next these bearers of cock and bull stories will post next to launder their tacit support for Boko Haram through reverse campaigns of calumny.

God bless Nigeria.

NOTE: The NSA Sambo Dasuki has claimed responsibility for the Arms deal and said they are legitimate.
The South African Authorities also released the jet in question to the leasing company in 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Whatever you are smoking is strong for you to think like this.

What's the purpose of this thread sef?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by kunlesehan(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmmm...the "man of God" should be in the middle between the 2 criminals. That's how Jesus did it.
lol
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Queendo(f): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Nothing is impossible in Niger., but to say dt papa who God used to deliver Christians is a terrorist is left to God. Since Papa Ayo came in as CAN president Christians in d north could have a say freely. May God have mercy on all those who have said evil abt dis man of GOD. Its not for me to judge or condem anyone who says GOD has called him/her.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by frankezi: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2014
DaWorshiper:

Help me ask am oh.
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by frankezi: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
iamrealdeji:

anything is possible,this is not about religion,its about politics,afterall,both religions get killed by BH,not Christians alone

Na so. My friend open your eyes to reality. I'm not insinuating but right now we can only speak for ourselves
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by agamenon(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
That Person is not Yusuf,lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others / IPOB Declares Nnamdi Kanu Prisoner Of Conscience / Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.