Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov (3172 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov by hypeman2(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
Lord of Ajasa just wrapped up the two day shoot of the hit wave making single "Le fen So" yesterday. As I heard the video is brilliant and innovative. I'm plsd to hear this and am truly eager to watch it. That's the nigga that birth the Naija Lingua thinggy and made it fashionable all hail the king of Naija flavor, o le nu!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov by YourFather: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
who shot the vid?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov by abdurrazaq(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
Who directed the video?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov by badman(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2008
who is producing the video  grin
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov by tosinadeda: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2008
it prob will be clarence peters
IMO
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Ft 9ice "le Fenu So" Top 5 Songs In Naija Video Out 17th Nov by hypeman2(m): 1:51am On Nov 13, 2008
it's a fresh perspective from the stereotype "clarence Peters" styled videos, It was actually directed by Rotimi Oshodi a.k.a R-Cube and its an Illific Production. Dudes believe me and quote me "shit's tight like a firm band". Story line and visual mastery at its best.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour N'Abania and Tiwa Savage In Oyi Remix. Watch Video & Download Song / Wizkid Feat. Cardi B – Daddy Yo Remix / Watch And Download New Video From Phyno : Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.