Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (67903 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by kamez(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Don't allow naija hypocrites to confuse my dear..

When you are in love with someone, you will definitely have the urge to be intimate with the person.

But of course you can fight that urge if u are mentally strong enough..

How can u claim to love a girl to the extent that u propose marriage to her and yet u say u re not sexually attracted to her? My dear dat marriage won't last for up to 6weeks

Leave all these people forming saint obi on nairaland.. Konji don finish most of them

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by chibwike(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
hardbody:

Do you have dysfuntional issues or u only sleep with ashewos? Just asking. No offence intended.
Bro..Just vote for me as MR NL 2014.....am really counting on ur votes...thanks alot
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by joshrare(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
I can say that's a situation if find myself

Earlier last year I came in contact with this girl, I love her like the socket and the eye. She will come to my room we tallk play and such desire never cross ma mind. It's ma strongest emotional weekness.

And in some cases if the female isn't selfish, Ijust loose out chai, its painful
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by mecussey(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
eph12:
Loving someone and having sexual urge are two different things and are not related in any way.

lies....this is a theory some group of people established in order to caution girls which is a cool way to actually caution a daughter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by sukkot: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
depends on how long the relationship is. i am sure jonathan goodluck loves patience but he does not have the desire to sleep with her
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Ariscotech15(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin smileyWait..... Lemme ask google_L0Lz
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by gneisss: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
dat feeling always comes up ....to me, literally all the time..
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by segzyndpep(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
If she is HIV positive it is possible
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by eph12(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
mecussey:

lies....this is a theory some group of people established in order to caution girls which is a cool way to actually caution a daughter.
am confused embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Largernonso(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
sex doesnt matter ...y is away match a problem??
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by duni04(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
If you love someone and have no desire to sleep with the person, then you've found real love.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by M4gunners: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
I was here.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by muaa(f): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
The truth is; there are no rules for this game of luv cos emotions differ. Some men can luv and still do not feel the urge to make luv to their partner, while for others its the other way round. That does not mean the later does not luv his girlfriend.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by duni04(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
sukkot:
depends on how long the relationship is. i am sure jonathan goodluck loves patience but he does not have the desire to sleep with her
Lmao!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na amateurs full here dey yarn bullshit
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by gabinogem(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
there they go again with sexual talks undecided ... Just stop comparing urself with others. when the feelings is right, u shall do the unbelievable and enjoy the act again and again.... Nature comes with its own situation (SIN)
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by virginboy1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
most ladies believe that a guy who loves you would never want to sleep with you untill he marries you.so here is my question

is it possible to love someone and not have the DESIRE to kiss,hug or have sex with him/her?

Please i don't mean having sex with the person,i mean is it possible not to have the DESIRE(wanting) to be intimate with that person.

NOTE: HERE AM NOT TALKING ABOUT AGAPE LOVE O!!!
it is only a robot or a non sexual entity that will be in love without having any sexual sensation.
As for me personally,i can cope without sex,but hugs and kissess? will be very difficult.
Team V
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by duni04(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
kamez:
Don't allow naija hypocrites to confuse my dear..

When you are in love with someone, you will definitely have the urge to be intimate with the person.

But of course you can fight that urge if u are mentally strong enough..

How can u claim to love a girl to the extent that u propose marriage to her and yet u say u re not sexually attracted to her? My dear dat marriage won't last for up to 6weeks

Leave all these people forming saint obi on nairaland.. Konji don finish most of them
You haven't found love yet, very sad.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by GoodFaith: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
U all keep lying
God forgive u all
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
GOD WHERE IS MY 200K E NOR GO BETA FOR YOU AND JESUS IF I NOR GET MY MONEY BACK
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by bigiyaro(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
No
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by RealSleek(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
why ? it is very possible, it depends tho....i've had about four or five sexless relationships , the only thing is that when the chips are down and the girl eventually fuckup, guys tend to regret and wished they atleast mark the register.......playing lover boy doesnt pay at the end of the day...you miss once you miss forever be dat....im speaking from experience.
but that doesnt mean i wont still repeat it again, love can be real complicated sometimes.. the only drug for love is dont fall in it, if you mistakenly fall...ehn? if dem dey call mumu for street, make sure you answer cos thats you they are calling
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
These funny threads on NL are unending. Sometimes I can't help but wonder whether these people are real Nigerian human beings who live in the real Nigerian world. . . . . . . . . or deluded, dreamy couch potatoes with zero experience of how things really go down out there in the real world.

So sex is now such a big deal (with someone you supposedly 'love' for that matter!)? Since when? All these super set girls wey full town wey know wetin dey, where dem dey comot from? Smh. Choir girl in the day, olosho in the night.. . . and 24/7 Virgin girl on Nairaland. Deceit Inc.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by nzekwed(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
most ladies believe that a guy who loves you would never want to sleep with you untill he marries you.so here is my question

is it possible to love someone and not have the DESIRE to kiss,hug or have sex with him/her?

Please i don't mean having sex with the person,i mean is it possible not to have the DESIRE(wanting) to be intimate with that person.

NOTE: HERE AM NOT TALKING ABOUT AGAPE LOVE O!!
most people don't even understand the question by the answers they give.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by maximas(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by lurdEazy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
I guess the last time such a tin happened was in the garden of eden.. what kinda love wud make you stay without hugging and kissing.. hmmm! or You want to start family planning in advance wen u aint even sure of tomorrow. If she doesn't complain then she's getting it from mr right n you will definitely becm johny. This is naija n we knw how we do it.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Sure! It's possible!
That's why we have lust and we have love. Besides, there are 3 types of love. So it depends on which u're feeling, that will tell if u can think of such act with the person.
For example, i love my sister but i can neva desire to hav sex with her.
oh yes,dats becos d love u have for ur sis is called "storge"love,which is totally different from the d kind (EROS)d OP is reffering to.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
It is possible. However as a result of atrocities commited by men and women in their youthful days, some lose their ability to give birth thus making most dudes test before they pay. I believe that if you really love her, there z this really lovely feeling y'll always have when u remember she is urz. Sex is just a way of expresssion of ur feelings towards the lady in question. Anodaa hitch is that some women feel you ain't man enough when u don't touch her...this also drives dudes to have sex with her lest they lose her coz she wanted something which they felt was too small for her...
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by maxdozie(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its not possible
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
and your wife? I belive you will marry someone that you love, does it mean you are not going to sleep with her?
Humans... Trying To Get Objective/ Analytical Answers To Spiritual Things Since The Tower of Babel... Little Wonder Their Confusion Knows No End...

Agape Love Is Needed To Love Your Spouse...
Since it's from God, it encompasses other kinds of love: erotic, platonic, brotherly etc..

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Pecca: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
IT IS POSSIBLE IN LOVE BOOKS...I HAVE READ SUCH STORIES MYSELF. SO IT IS POSSIBLE; NOT FOR ME THOUGH!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Erm I guess its possible, but not possible for me. I'm sorry if I'm not attracted to a guy, I cannot be in love with him. Being attracted to him means I wanna Bleep his brains out, not hold his hands and talk about rapture. Duh?! I just can't be in love with someone when there's no chemistry. Liking the person- yeah. Loving the person without love making-attractions, urges. Ah hell no!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.