Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

If You Become Nigeria President Today: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become Nigeria President Today: (732 Views)

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ / If You Were Mr President Today,how Will You Handle Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become Nigeria President Today: by safer23(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2008
If you become Nigeria President today. what are the issues you are going to tackle in relations to today's Life for a successful 4-Year term?
Re: If You Become Nigeria President Today: by Eziachi: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
Simple and not a neuclear physics, who will be going for 4 years when I got four months? I will break up Nigeria into four nations, let every man go home and take care of their lots, no more marginalization, tribalism, quota everything, excuses for failiure, incompetence, no more blames and welcome to competition in development, brother vs brother fighting that never reach the bone marrow, effective utilization of other resources apart from crude, even the abundance of sunlight energy.
Re: If You Become Nigeria President Today: by safer23(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
Bros, it has not come to that now, Let's just talk like one Nigeria,
Re: If You Become Nigeria President Today: by Morenike3(f): 4:20am On Nov 13, 2008
God forbid bad thing! Not even if I was forced
Re: If You Become Nigeria President Today: by safer23(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2008
Bone, anything can happen, i just want to the elderly one to know that the younger ones can do better than them if given the opportunity,

(1) (Reply)

NUJ Rejects Akunyili As Information Minister / A New Nigeria Of My Dream / History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.