Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread (75164 Views)

Doogee DG310 User Review / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello my fellow Nairalanders. I‘m certain we all have come to know about the Doogee Voyager 2 smartphone otherwise known as DOOGEE DG310. The phone is really a nice phone with great specification & would definitely give you a run for your money. Can you believe that a 5-inch phones, same size & better specs than the Tecno m7 is actually selling at NGN12,700 this very moment? So if you own one kindly give a review. It‘ll be highly appreciated. And, just in case you need a phone or tablet at a very cheap price. Let me know. I‘ll direct you to the right source. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
peawizzy:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders. I‘m certain we all have come to know about the Doogee Voyager 2 smartphone otherwise known as DOOGEE DG310. The phone is really a nice phone with great specification & would definitely give you a run for your money. Can you believe that a 5-inch phones, same size & better specs than the Tecno m7 is actually selling at NGN12,700 this very moment? So if you own one kindly give a review. It‘ll be highly appreciated. And, just in case you need a phone or tablet at a very cheap price. Let me know. I‘ll direct you to the right source. Thanks.

Pls whr did u get urs? Nd will also like a review frm u
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
adeinfinit:

Pls whr did u get urs? Nd will also like a review frm u
Haven‘t really gotten mine but it‘s a Nairalander that‘s selling. His name‘s TheSpecialOne. Or search for PRE ORDER 2.0. They‘ll tell you more. And ehh, mention that I was the one who directed you.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
what is the phone specs and were can I get it
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
So OP you don't have the device and you opened a thread for it....? Na wa o.....

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
peawizzy:
Haven‘t really gotten mine but it‘s a Nairalander that‘s selling. His name‘s TheSpecialOne. Or search for PRE ORDER 2.0. They‘ll tell you more. And ehh, mention that I was the one who directed you.
Alright...thanks
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Ajascolove(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
TheSpecialOne is a great guy selling smartphones and tablets at the lowest rate of factory price.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
adeinfinit:

Alright...thanks
Anytime.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ajascolove:
TheSpecialOne is a great guy selling smartphones and tablets at the lowest rate of factory price.
Yeah he‘s really great.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
nani667:
So OP you don't have the device and you opened a thread for it....? Na wa o.....
Well, I plan on getting the device this month. Besides, I opened the thread for those who may be interested & for those who mighh have the device to share their review.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
maxibrainz:
what is the phone specs and were can I get it
click on this link to get what you want. This phone and any other phone at the LowestPriceYouCanTrust www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Click on the link on my signature to get any phone & tablet you need at the lowest price ever.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
DOOGEE
Doogee Voyager 2 DG310; Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, 5 inch
screen, 5.0MP camera, powered by a 2000mah
Battery NGN14,000

this is the specs I got, I need a review of a naira lander using the phone
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seunwen2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Different types of phones sha na to come buy fire shoot dem remain
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
maxibrainz:
DOOGEE
Doogee Voyager 2 DG310; Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, 5 inch
screen, 5.0MP camera, powered by a 2000mah
Battery NGN14,000

this is the specs I got, I need a review of a naira lander using the phone
The stated specs are true! But, at a reduced price of NGN12,700
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Any Nairalander using this phone should please give reviews & stop /viewing/ the topic only.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Famolove(m): 1:16am On Oct 11, 2014
PLS HELP, I WANT TO GET DIS PHONE HOW MUCH IS IT ND WERE CAN I GET IT?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Famolove:
Click on the link on my signature. It‘ll take you to where you can get it. It‘s just NGN12,700.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2014
iclass:
I bought three phones from thespecialone last week and i got it a week after i paid. the phones are original and the accessories were intact. customer care wasnt that fantastic because i had to make several phone calls between Sunday( when it landed in Lagos and Tuesday when i received it. i finally went to computer village on Tuesday to get it from the logistics guy.
@thespecialone please improve your logistics/dispatch in Lagos. God bless your hustle! grin

for those thinking about the doogee 310 i ll say its a great phone for the price. its slim and beautiful. the display is also very good, i didnt expect it to be that good. camera is just ok but not fantastic( i only tested in a room that was not well lit. I didn't get the chance to test it outside.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2014
Famolove:
HI famolove, you can get in touch via my contacts in my signature, many thanks
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Ajascolove:
many thanks for your kind recommendation.

We buy smartphones and tablets from top Chinese brands at factory prices and have it delivered to you at ZERO profit.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Just in case you are wondering why we can make DOOGEE D310 available at NGN12,700, its not a mystery. Buy direct from the factory, cut out the middle man, and transfer the savings back to the buyer, if you are philanthropic like us, decide to sell without profit. Simple.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Valentinooo: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2014
peawizzy:

The phone is incredibly cheap. How is the performance? I think something should be amiss to account for the cheapness.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Valentinooo:

The phone is incredibly cheap. How is the performance? I think something should be amiss to account for the cheapness.
nothing is amiss sir. It's cheap because my team decided not to make profit from it. If we add N2,000 as profit shey you will appreciate it better?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Valentinooo: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Thespecialone:
nothing is amiss sir. It's cheap because my team decided not to make profit from it. If we add N2,000 as profit shey you will appreciate it better?

I'm not against its cheapness bro. With that same price hope you know some people till can't afford it? I've been a good follower of your thread right from p1000>>>p1300>>>m500. I only want to know the cons with respect to the price, cos i believe the phone can't have it all, that's why i deliberately quoted somebody that has it. Battery strength, display brightness, camera quality among others. If i know its weakness then i will know whether it's something i can cope with.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Valentinooo:

I'm not against its cheapness bro. With that same price hope you know some people till can't afford it? I've been a good follower of your thread right from p1000>>>p1300>>>m500. I only want to know the cons with respect to the price, cos i believe the phone can't have it all, that's why i deliberately quoted somebody that has it. Battery strength, display brightness, camera quality among others. If i know its weakness then i will know whether it's something i can cope with.
yeah well said. Iclass purchased three units from us, you can ask for more deets.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2014
na wa o so nobody don buy this phone to drop review, make una buy am fast o make we get thread like injoo ils
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by tegamarro(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Ill definately get this fone From #TSO i need reviews of its perfromance @peawizzy thanks for oppening this tread.. Ar u still @ owerri... Sitill keeping my fingers Crossed wink
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by lilwill(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
from the reviews online the only problems I see are the three touch buttons are not backlit and d sim slots are one mini sim and one micro sim

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Famolove(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
peawizzy:
Click on the link on my signature. It‘ll take you to where you can get it. It‘s just NGN12,700.
I NEED DIS PHONE IN ONDO STATE HOW MUCH IT WIL COST ME
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Thespecialone(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Famolove:
I NEED DIS PHONE IN ONDO STATE HOW MUCH IT WIL COST ME
N14,700 sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Famolove(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thespecialone:
N14,700 sir
LAST PRICE SIR?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

MTN Unveils New Logo (Pictures) / Airtel 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.