Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! (5101 Views)

She Is Disturbing My Life / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me / Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
I met a gal who is in her late 20s via facebook and we became friends. In the process we exchange contact since we were from the same state but staying afar. As times goes on, she has been trying to schedule a visit to my place which I turned down because I didn't want to have anything to do with her apart from online chat and calls.

Later she became so desperate about romance and relationship with me that I had to warn her to stop calling or even chatting with me. But she has bluntly refuse. As am writing this post, I have 30 missed calls and more are still coming.

Out of annoyance, I had to text her about her silly attitude and she said am her love and she is not done with me except I change the line. Which kind wahala be dis! How can I stop this mess? I need your advice please.

2 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by pasqal09: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Is she that ugly?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Snub her. If possible change your Sim and block her on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Benedictus90: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pikshure or a-don-beleaf-dz lipsrsealed
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by vizkiz: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
1. Deactivate your FB account
2. Break your sim card and dispose it
3. Block her from any other social network

If you take these solid 3steps...then you are free from any affliction undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by agohmamuda(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
o.p u 4got to add d following:
1. MATURED ADVICE ONLY
2. 18+
3. NO INSULTS and finally and most importantly
4. BITG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
pasqal09:
Is she that ugly?
She is not at all bro....my friend was even tripping for her but am not just interested.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by adonbilivit: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
pasqal09:
Is she that ugly?
ask him o

in other words, are you that charming? abi u dey use juju?

3 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
agohmamuda:
o.p u 4got to add d following:
1. MATURED ADVICE ONLY
2. 18+
3. NO INSULTS and finally and most importantly
4. BITG
Thanks bro! They would get the message from your post.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
OP, just try and bleep her then you free her

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
vizkiz:
1. Deactivate your FB account
2. Break your sim card and dispose it
3. Block her from any other social network

If you take these solid 3steps...then you are free from any affliction undecided
Break my sim because of a slut? Think twice bro!

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by ERCROSS(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
She's desperately looking for a man to put ring on her finger..
My thought tho..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by adonbilivit: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
erm, may i see the last four digits of her phone number? i have an ashawo detecting machine here

5 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
adonbilivit:
ask him o

in other words, are you that charming? abi u dey use juju?
I have a pleasing personality sha, but not juju.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by jsunex(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godditex:
I met a gal who is in her late 20s via facebook and we became friends. In the process we exchange contact since we were from the same state but staying afar. As times goes on, she has been trying to schedule a visit to my place which I turned down because I didn't want to have anything to do with her apart from online chat and calls.

Later she became so desperate about romance and relationship with me that I had to warn her to stop calling or even chatting with me. But she has bluntly refuse. As am writing this post, I have 30 missed calls and more are still coming.

Out of annoyance, I had to text her about her silly attitude and she said am her love and she is not done with me except I change the line. Which kind wahala be dis! How can I stop this mess? I need your advice please.

Guy if u dnt need her, i need som1 lik dat, jus pass me her contact

5 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godditex:
Break my sim because of a slut? Think twice bro!
you should be the one two think twice, after all he advised you.. Abi you're the one that advised him :
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
ERCROSS:
She's desperately looking for a man to put ring on her finger..
My thought tho..
I think so! She is ready to talk for 20minutes on phone, use my pics on her dp etc.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by adonbilivit: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godditex:
I have a pleasing personality sha, but not juju.
do u want her to leave you for real or you just want us to give u reasons to Bleep her?

if u really want her to leave you pick her call and pray for her. whenever she calls just pray for her. keep praying. as soon as she says the last amen, drop the call. if she calls back, start another round of prayer...otan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
jsunex:

Guy if u dnt need her, i need som1 lik dat, jus pass me her contact
Maybe that's what am gonna do. But make sure you are in PH.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
adonbilivit:
do u want her to leave you for real or you just want us to give u reasons dope her?

if u really want her to leave you pick her call and pray for her. whenever she calls just pray for her. keep praying. as soon as she says the last amen, drop the call. if she calls back, start another rpund of prayer...otan
Lol! I wish I had such time. You are indeed funny.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Baddo101(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godditex:

My Guy nawa for u o.are u a learner

2 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by godofwar666(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
hmmmm interesting undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks.......am tryna be responsible for once.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Mutuwa(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
No be girl oh! Na man..be warned. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Baddo101:

My Guy nawa for u o.are u a learner
Guy something d tire person oo!
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rapsainot:
you should be the one two think twice, after all he advised you.. Abi you're the one that advised him :
undecided
Thanks all the same.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by write2obi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Coming from a girl . Jesus is lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bring her for Deliverance... Mami Water Spirit is Troubling her *Sprinkles Holy Water on Thread* angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Baddo101(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godditex:
Guy something d tire person oo!
Oya now Gimme her number now.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
StanBerger:
Bring her for Deliverance... Mami Water Spirit is Troubling her *Sprinkles Holy Water on Thread* angry angry
Last prophet!
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Baddo101:

Oya now Gimme her number now.
666911419....Are you owk now Ashawo!
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
write2obi:

Coming from a girl . Jesus is lord
Bros no be gal o! Na Nigga like u de use female moniker so. Don't mind am sha!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. / How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates / 'thanks To The Captain' How A Chinese Girl Destroyed A Pilot's Career. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.