Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (9521 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / New Device Which Ladies Can Now Urinate Like Men! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by Dharhe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tales by muuunlight tongue
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by MaGenT77: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
Good evening NL'ers, pls i need ur advice on an issue...
Am priviledge to be an instrument in God's hand, so i
went for a ministration in a white-garment church
one day nd i met a lady who collected my number as
to be my frnd... Later she started to create feelins for
me nd she made it known to me, she knows my
fiancee nd as time goes on she said 'I knw u wont
marry me, buh atleast let me have a kid for you...' i
went mute for days over d talk nd i later resolved to
lettin her off my path as soon as possible especially
wen my God revealed to me dat she is not mine....
Ever since then she has been takin my name around

I relate with all he said and those of you that you may not understand this talk, it might seem like a joke but this actually happened to me and the bitch won't stoop stalking me to the extent of buying new line to call me....stay off them...dangerous bastards....vision this future that....I swear I had to get serious with another gyal and she doesn't even care..cunning , very crafty and diabolical
to use force on me to marry her at all cost nd also
workin tirelessly to see dat I nd my fiancee splits-up...
I thank God for the grace HE has given me:... Pls pals
should i pay her back with her evil-act or just let her
be..... Mind u I told my fiancee all about d girl:.....
angry angry

#BITG
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by player007(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Story story.........
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by PenSniper: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
You need deliverance at Yaba Left. Go there for admission.
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by Mayydayy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:
PĹČ ŃŐ ŴÁŚŤĔ ÚŔ ŤĨMĔ ŤŐ ÁĎVĨČĔ ŤĤĨŚ ĞÚŶ grin

God bless you
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by sekzy99(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
angry angry

#BITG

Bull + shit =
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by oluwadanie1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
mistudreh:
Stop beating around d bush...
BTW, am proud of my church. Celestial church of christ

Halleluya sir
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by mistudreh(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Halleluya sir
Halleluyah oo bro. Pls what dept r u?
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
angry angry

#BITG
your yeye joke no funny sef.
I course the Abunna that_fucked u all the way from_kuNni into this world.
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
mistudreh:

Halleluyah oo bro. Pls what dept r u?

Microbiology, 200L
Are you also in unilorin?
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by mistudreh(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Microbiology, 200L
Are you also in unilorin?
Yeah.... Ama fresher, civil engineering
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2014
mistudreh:

Yeah.... Ama fresher, civil engineering

Dats nyc
Are you in school?
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by mistudreh(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Dats nyc
Are you in school?
Left yesterday.... So I will be back this week. Pls where is the student's parish located?
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2014
mistudreh:

Left yesterday.... So I will be back this week. Pls where is the student's parish located?

When going to the school gate, you would see the sign board, its after oke odo. Bt I've not gone there before.
The one I attend is parish 10 around chapel, its more or less like a student parish too cos a lot of students attend the parish.
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by mistudreh(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2014
oluwadanie1:

When going to the school gate, you would see the sign board, its after oke odo. Bt I've not gone there before.
The one I attend is parish 10 around chapel, its more or less like a student parish too cos a lot of students attend the parish.
Oh ok.... I will be staying at oke odo.
Can I have ur contact either whatsapp or bbm
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2014
mistudreh:

Oh ok.... I will be staying at oke odo.
Can I have ur contact either whatsapp or bbm

Whatsapp 08111230883
Re: Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) by phazotron(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
andyblaze o ti ya were tan pelu gbo gbo post oshi yii to man post lori nairaland o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.