Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! (2695 Views)

My Makeup Journey / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2014
•Thinking of looking Charming and Classy to that Red Carpet Event?

•Thinking of looking more pretty and Gorgeous on your Wedding Day/ Birthday?

•Do you have passion for fashion, make-up , gele tying etc?

• Thinking of looking like a celebrity anytime or daywink

Think no more !in the comfort of your room! Learn everything you need to know about make-up & how to tie Gele !
Learn :
•how to fix eye lashes
•How to fix nails
•Manicure and pedicure
•Different types of makeup brushes , kits and how to use them.
•How to shape your eyebrow
•How to apply eye pencil or brow power on your eyebrow
•A to Zof applying wedding make-over
•A to Z of applying red carpet make-over
•How to apply everyday make-over
•How to tie different type of Gele for wedding , or any occasion!
•Where to get Original make-ups @ good price.

With my MAKE-UP and GELE TYING video tutorial you can Learn every thing in the comfort of your room !
With just #3,000 My Ten Videos on MAKE-UP and GELE TYING can be yours!

•purely practical.
•free delivery for hard copy

For more inquiries call/wassap; 07032526610,08170843419.
BB; 27D2237D.

Create that look you ADMIRE!

Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't just admire a celebrity , look like one!wink
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Looking Good is a good business!

Create that look u desirewink
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2014
wink Thanks to everyone who called , and a big thanks to everyone who have purchase our makeup video tutorial!

Good News!

We will be organizing a makeup training in Lagos soon and (for mentoring purpose) every buyer of our makeup video tutorial will have the chance to attend free! wink

So What re you waiting for? Create that look u desire NOW!wink

Wish u all a lovely Sunday!
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Get ready for our makeup and gele training this DECEMBER! wink its gonna be a bomb!

For every one who purchase our video tutorial, get ready to be part of the training free!

Just come with ur video tutorial as pass!wink

Our video tutorial still available!

Look Good! Look like Celebrity ! Look like a Star! wink
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Looking Good is a good business!wink

Create that look u desire today!wink
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy New year every one, and thanks to everyone who bought our video tutorial ,

Its a new year , Call us for your makeup and gele video tutorial if u need onewink

For Group or ONE on ONE makeup nd Gele training in Lagos!
Call/ Wassap - 07032526610, bb - 27D2237D.

Do you stay out of Lagos? Get our video tutorial !
Its still remind 3k!

Its a new year, think positive nd Act positive!
Tope Wealth! wink
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by ugolistic(f): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls how do I get d video....am in Lagos n u?
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
We deliver @ ur doorstep! If u re in Lagos ; payment on delivery! Add me on bb or wassap!
Re: Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k! by Topewealth: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello friends,

For Group or ONE on ONE makeup nd Gele
training in Lagos!
Call/ Wassap - 07032526610, bb - 27D2237D.
Do you stay out of Lagos? Get our video
tutorial !
Its still remind 3k!
Its a new year, think positive nd Act positive!
Tope Wealth!

(1) (Reply)

Severe Acne (pimples) Treatment / Ankara Jumpsuit Styles In 2022 / Gluta Range Of Soap By Wink White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.