Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Interested in Studying Abroad? Education Consultancy with a difference! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Interested in Studying Abroad? Education Consultancy with a difference! (537 Views)

Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Are You Interested In Studying In The Usa, Uk,hungary And Canada / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested in Studying Abroad? Education Consultancy with a difference! by iSchoolAway: 3:34am On Oct 11, 2014
Hello Everyone,

iSchoolAway is a service that provides guidance to all those interested in schooling in the US, Canada, Australia or the Caribbeans. My services to you include admissions counseling (discussing your options), discussing funding opportunities, guiding you through the admissions process and once you are admitted, assisting you in settling in. The life of an International Student is complicated, I have lived that life and I enjoy assisting those who are interested in furthering their education abroad. iSchoolAway is run by a Higher Education Administrator with colleagues and partners in different International Student Offices in various Institutions; and I pride myself in transparency and results. I help demystify the overwhelming process of applying to schools, seeking funding, settling in, seeking employment post graduation and returning back to your home country to use your acquired knowledge and skills.

Contact me if you are interested in pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in one of the regions listed abroad. There are no hidden fees, inflated costs or unrealistic promises made.

https://www.facebook.com/iSchoolaway I have just started my facebook page. Send me a message via the page.

Thanks,
iSchoolAway!
Re: Interested in Studying Abroad? Education Consultancy with a difference! by iSchoolAway: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Thank you to all those that have clicked on our facebook page. Admissions season is gearing up. This is the time to start weighing your options for the next School year. We handle everything from Pre-Admissions counseling, working with you to identify suitable schools with suitable funding, off campus housing and getting you settled into affordable housing. We are all Higher Education Administrators and we understand the admissions process. We do not over charge and we will give you honest feedback on the possibilities without wasting your time and money.

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat / The International Symposia On Cultural Diplomacy 2013 / Unipot Admission List For 2013 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.