Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike (1906 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by ghostwritter(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2014
All around the world you will find a single lady in any of these categories. You are in your late 20s and early 30s and almost all your friends are married; including that ugly, short and fat Jane! Yet you think you are a good wife material, but you are still single and getting really worried. Well, MAYBE guys are not looking your way because you are guilty of a number of these offenses:

1. YOU ARE TOO HAUGHTY. Typically, youwill quickly size up a guy and bring him down with intimidating looks and sarcastic responses. Well, I suggest you marry yourself.

2. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MR. PERFECT. You want a rich, well-built, neat, romantic, hardworking, honest, God-fearing, faithful, dark, tall and handsome gentleman from a good background who has a good job, drive a good car and loves you unconditionally. I’m afraid that perfect guy you read about in a romantic novel doesn't exist. Wake up gurl. You’ll never find a perfect guy – anywhere. Just like you, everyone else is imperfect. Accept that fact or marry the guy in your novel.

3. YOU SMELL DESPERATE. Men have a special ability to smell desperation in a woman. Men find that odor very offensive and avoid it like a plague. You need a man so badly. Unfortunately for you, the more desperate you are, the less attractive men find you.

4. YOU PAY TOO LITTLE ATTENTION TO YOUR APPEARANCE. You don’t want to look like a bitch. So you always dress down, doesn't wear make ups and are unkempt. You are just pathetic. Even stunningly looking ladies are still in the husband-haunting market; and you really think a guy will leave all the attractive women and come for you because he’s “good guy”? Haven’t you been told that men are visually stimulated?

5. YOU PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO YOUR APPEARANCE. The fact that men are visually stimulated doesn't mean they are unreasonable. Some men may make awkward choice of a sex partner, but when it comes to a life partner, men are painstakingly selective. If not, you’d be married by now. Every man dreams of marrying a decent lady, not some bitch who won’t mind going naked on the street to get cheap attention.

6. YOU ARE SEXUALLY INSENSITIVE. Each time he talks about sex, you act as if he has just committed a crime, because youare a virgin or you don’t want to appear promiscuous. Normal men like sex. I'm not saying you should sleep around or engage in premarital sex, but don't act as if sex is not important. When you do, that’s when men say things like “there’s no chemistry”, “I don’t feel her” or “we don’t connect”. In other words, your insensitivity to his libido repels him.

7. YOU ARE TOO BORING. If you could choose between two guys with equal qualities in all ramifications except that one is boring and another is interesting, which of them will you rather pick? The interesting one of course! So why do youthink if he has to make a similar choice, he’ll prefer the boring you to an interesting lady? You excuse yourself by saying “I’m the quiet type”. Being an introvert is different from being boring. No man looks forward to a boring home.

8. YOU NAG. This is by far one of the most annoying behaviors a lady can exhibit. All in the bid to get him do what she wants, when she wants it and how she wants it, women typically become nags to achieve their ends. This is ratherselfish and insensitive. No matter what you hope to achieve, nagging will drive men far away from you.

9. YOU ARE INSECURE. It is normal for women to need constant reassurance. What is not cool however is for them is to make their guys’ lives impossible because of deep-rooted lack of self-confidence. Insecurity is an awful but common issue amongst many women. No matter what the guy does, it hits their weak point. If he looks there, he’s checking out another girl. If he’s busy with work, he doesn't love you. If forgets an important date, he doesn't care. If a lady calls him, he’s cheating. That way, you will drive every man in your life away, and quickly.

10. YOU ARE TOO STUBBORN. Being principled is an admirable thing, but being unreasonably unbending is unattractive. All in the name of being principled, you go around with a lousy airof sauciness and you want a million guysto come asking you out? Your very long list of do’s and don’ts a BIG minus. You are unbendable, unreachable and unteachable and you actually pride yourself about it. Well, I got news for you; you are going to be single for a longtime.Dear ladies, we are not fighting you. Truth just has to be told. Be smart and learn. Thank you.

source:- wetinbeyourown.com

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by ghostwritter(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2014
where do you belong?
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Type of this types of that every day undecided Op u are sooo desperate to mke d FP that's yo type
but seun has known u guys plan tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2014
Serves better if the spinsters here will identify their class for ovation and recognition. wink
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by ghostwritter(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=snowprince07 post=27043404]Type of this types of that every day
BRÓDA SEUN should I ban this guy? pls say yes!!
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by Pervert1(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2014
ghostwritter:
All around the world you will find a single lady in any of these categories. You are in your late 20s and early 30s and almost all your friends are married; including that ugly, short and fat Jane! Yet you think you are a good wife material, but you are still single and getting really worried. Well, MAYBE guys are not looking your way because you are guilty of a number of these offenses:

1. YOU ARE TOO HAUGHTY. Typically, youwill quickly size up a guy and bring him down with intimidating looks and sarcastic responses. Well, I suggest you marry yourself.

2. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MR. PERFECT. You want a rich, well-built, neat, romantic, hardworking, honest, God-fearing, faithful, dark, tall and handsome gentleman from a good background who has a good job, drive a good car and loves you unconditionally. I’m afraid that perfect guy you read about in a romantic novel doesn't exist. Wake up gurl. You’ll never find a perfect guy – anywhere. Just like you, everyone else is imperfect. Accept that fact or marry the guy in your novel.

3. YOU SMELL DESPERATE. Men have a special ability to smell desperation in a woman. Men find that odor very offensive and avoid it like a plague. You need a man so badly. Unfortunately for you, the more desperate you are, the less attractive men find you.

4. YOU PAY TOO LITTLE ATTENTION TO YOUR APPEARANCE. You don’t want to look like a bitch. So you always dress down, doesn't wear make ups and are unkempt. You are just pathetic. Even stunningly looking ladies are still in the husband-haunting market; and you really think a guy will leave all the attractive women and come for you because he’s “good guy”? Haven’t you been told that men are visually stimulated?

5. YOU PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO YOUR APPEARANCE. The fact that men are visually stimulated doesn't mean they are unreasonable. Some men may make awkward choice of a sex partner, but when it comes to a life partner, men are painstakingly selective. If not, you’d be married by now. Every man dreams of marrying a decent lady, not some bitch who won’t mind going naked on the street to get cheap attention.

6. YOU ARE SEXUALLY INSENSITIVE. Each time he talks about sex, you act as if he has just committed a crime, because youare a virgin or you don’t want to appear promiscuous. Normal men like sex. I'm not saying you should sleep around or engage in premarital sex, but don't act as if sex is not important. When you do, that’s when men say things like “there’s no chemistry”, “I don’t feel her” or “we don’t connect”. In other words, your insensitivity to his libido repels him.

7. YOU ARE TOO BORING. If you could choose between two guys with equal qualities in all ramifications except that one is boring and another is interesting, which of them will you rather pick? The interesting one of course! So why do youthink if he has to make a similar choice, he’ll prefer the boring you to an interesting lady? You excuse yourself by saying “I’m the quiet type”. Being an introvert is different from being boring. No man looks forward to a boring home.

8. YOU NAG. This is by far one of the most annoying behaviors a lady can exhibit. All in the bid to get him do what she wants, when she wants it and how she wants it, women typically become nags to achieve their ends. This is ratherselfish and insensitive. No matter what you hope to achieve, nagging will drive men far away from you.

9. YOU ARE INSECURE. It is normal for women to need constant reassurance. What is not cool however is for them is to make their guys’ lives impossible because of deep-rooted lack of self-confidence. Insecurity is an awful but common issue amongst many women. No matter what the guy does, it hits their weak point. If he looks there, he’s checking out another girl. If he’s busy with work, he doesn't love you. If forgets an important date, he doesn't care. If a lady calls him, he’s cheating. That way, you will drive every man in your life away, and quickly.

10. YOU ARE TOO STUBBORN. Being principled is an admirable thing, but being unreasonably unbending is unattractive. All in the name of being principled, you go around with a lousy airof sauciness and you want a million guysto come asking you out? Your very long list of do’s and don’ts a BIG minus. You are unbendable, unreachable and unteachable and you actually pride yourself about it. Well, I got news for you; you are going to be single for a longtime.Dear ladies, we are not fighting you. Truth just has to be told. Be smart and learn. Thank you.

source:- wetinbeyourown.com
Nagging is a big turn off
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by fweshmax44(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Pervert1:
Nagging is a big turn off
no be who u don marry go nag u?#team so single and lashing
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by Pervert1(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2014
fweshmax44:

no be who u don marry go nag u?#team so single and lashing
lol....but you can't be single forever na.
Re: 10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=ghostwritter post=27044155][/quote]ehn undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Car, No Marriage Syndrome! / Am I Overthinking Things: Is He Just Being Friendly? / An Hilarious Letter Of A Married Woman Who Is Sexually Abused To Her Doctor....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.