Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge (2041 Views)

Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / Government Truck Falls Off Near Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ToddTerry: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2006
is there good fishing under the Third Mainland Bridge?
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by edobabe(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2006
stop asking stupid question.
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by hotangel2(f): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2006
edobabe, care to tell us why that's a stupid question? undecided
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by Txlonghorn(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2006
@ Todd,

Bro you are so fake, so many have caught up with your foolish childish games.
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by hotangel2(f): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2006
Im confused. why dnt y'all wanna answer him?

I personally have no idea.
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by Txlonghorn(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2006
@ Hot angel,

Girl go check out some of his previous threads.
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by hotangel2(f): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2006
ok? he's asked this question sooo many times?
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by superman(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2006
kiss my teeth!
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ikamefa(f): 1:19am On Aug 02, 2006
Todd Terry:

is there good fishing under the Third Mainland Bridge?

from your questions its obvious you have lived in lagos or been in lagos before why all this fake assed questions? about Nigeria and Lagos
what are you hoping to prove,? ewu angry
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by OldGlory1(m): 4:28am On Aug 02, 2006
Todd

You are a solid wanka. I would Bitch slap you if i could get my hands on your gay as$
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ToddTerry: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
I spent 5 minutes reading this website and your telling me I have to live in Lagos to know you have a bridge there called Third Mainland?  You are so brilliant.  You should go work for the CIA or FBI as a detectives.  My god, I ask a simple question out of curiosity and you think I actually live or have been to Lagos or even Nigeria.  Its all very funny and interesting to see your reactions. cool
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by superman(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2006
hmmmmm! thinkin emmmm ,
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by OldGlory1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
Todd

The More you open your mouth, the stranger you sound. Just shut it!!
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by omonozozo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ Todd

There are plenty plenty fishes under third mainland bridge, sometimes if you are lucky you can even find mummy water there.
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ToddTerry: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2006
what is mummy water?
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by OldGlory1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2006
Todd

Mammy water is what you will see in your next dream. She will be stoning you to leave her location underneath the bridge.
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2006
Old Glory:

Todd

Mammy water is what you will see in your next dream. She will be stoning you to leave her location underneath the bridge.

grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for making my day. I just wish I could be left with this Todd in the same room for 5 Mins
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by LiquidMind(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2006
there  are lots of crocodile and snake fish  to  take home under the bridge
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by shawna(f): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2006
ZuluNation:

grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for making my day. I just wish I could be left with this Todd in the same room for 5 Mins

no offence but why do u want to be in the same room with him for 5 mins. . . . . . . hmm interesting tongue
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2006
shawna:

no offence but why do u want to be in the same room with him for 5 mins. . . . . . . hmm interesting tongue

I wan to beat the blackness out of that bushman
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by shawna(f): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2006
lol i knew that i was just pulling ya legs tongue
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2006
shawna:

lol i knew that i was just pulling ya legs tongue

My dear that fool says his from Canada too grin grin I would hate to be a canadian if ppl like Todd are from Canada
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by shawna(f): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2006
Haha no oh he is not from canada we canadians don't ask questions like that lol cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2006
Thank God, cause I plan on visiting Canada next fall. The last thing I need on my visit is ppl like Todd roaming the streets. cool
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by shawna(f): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2006
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy anyways hope u enjoy your visit to canada wink
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2006
Thank you my dear I hope I enjoy my visit too kiss
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by shawna(f): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
oh u will canada is a beautiful place
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
I hear, it's just you Canadians are too freaking liberal for me
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by shawna(f): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
why u dont like liberals angry angry angry angry and i was just starting to like u tongue
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
yeah Zulu what do u have against liberals, so what we like our weed, we allow gay marriages and love our nude beaches. whatz wrong wit that? angry tongue
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by janetgurl: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
lmoa
Re: Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge by ZuluNation(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
Lol sorry we still could be friends. See I'm in Bush Country(Texas) Most of us here in TX are conservatives. Even though we don't agree on a lot of issues, we could be friends grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Does Anyone Know A Nigerian Immigration Lawyer Practicing In The Uk / What Oyinbo Man Did To Me At Jfk Airport New York / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.