Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage (2106 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2014
This Is How This Woman Secured Hers..lol

"I would be heading now to that private university dear, it would be for just two weeks ok? I ve got to round up what I have for them" Said Prof. Jegede who was having a tough time consoling his extremely jealous second wife.
The first one had died, some years ago.
Mrs Jegede just doesn't like missing her white-headed hubby for that long.
She would hug, kiss and smooch his bears so excitedly, whenever she can.
Mrs Jegede was just disheartened by this news.

Prof Jegede just got an appointment at Paul's University Awka as a part time tutor,,, So, in order to get his program running, he was required to come stay at the school lecturers' quarters for at least two weeks.
He had already taken a leave of absence from his main employers; Imo State University, Owerri.

Now, this is going to be a very tough call for Mrs Jegede.
But, someway somehow, she got some courage to stay put while her husband makes the trip.

It was two days already,
And Prof. Jegede was already settling in.
The school authority were too kind to secure the services of Kate, a very bursty (Iruka and Azuka) looking cook, so as to ease off the Prof's feeding arrangement.
And the Prof ?
He was well pleased.

On the third day when the toll of loneliness was badly hitting on Mrs Jegede, she had put a call through to her hubby that evening.
As they were speaking and talking naughty on phone, like they were used to do, Kate walked into the room where the Prof was to serve him his food; "Your food is ready, Sir" she said...
Shockingly,
Mrs Jegede asked Prof who that was,,,
"Oh, it's my cook that the school had arranged,,, she is a nice girl" the prof assured...
Disturbed,, Mrs Jegede told him that even if she was his cook, she shouldn't have access to his room at all.
"Don't worry, dear" assured the Prof again,,, "she was only doing her job" He stated....
"No way,,, her job abi?,,, Prof, you lie o,, If it is like this,, then, I would have to come, let the school employ me to be your cook, then" She suggested...
This got Prof angry as he barked at her to behave,,, but all landed on his wife's deaf ears...

The next morning, as early as 7.30am,,, Prof was summoned by some officials of the school.
Confused by that strange summon, Prof dressed up and went to see why his attention was urgently needed.
Getting there,
He was shocked to see his wife.
She had travelled down to Awka to secure her prized asset.
What a woman !!!

"Well Prof, this woman said that she is your wife, and that she came to see the type of lady that was assigned to you as a cook"
Disappointedly, Prof couldn't believe what he was seeing,,,
When he seemed to have found what to say, Kate arrived at the place too.
It seems, she too was equally summoned.
Wow...
After been shown her husband's cook, Mrs Jegede immediately asked that the authority should please pay her off so she can quit being her husband's cook.
When asked why,
She posited that her tempting and curvy shape was a sure threat to her marriage as she (Kate) risks seducing her husband.

"No... No... No... Madam, you re talking about a Professor... A respected gentleman,,,, An academia per excellent" Said a fellow professor who was there...
But, they were all shocked at the woman's response;

"Oga o,, you see men? All of una na the same,,, As for my husband,,, I know say him be Professor o, that one no be lie,,,. But make I tell you o,,,
Na from him HEAD to him BELLE, na him be Professor...
But from him WAIST .... down,,,, THAT SIDE NA MUMU"

#‎Falls_from_my_chair‬,, Hehehehehehehe

Everybody there bursted into laughter, and the Prof couldn't help but ooze out a little smile...
The school authority ended up paying off Kate, the cook, While Mrs Jegede was hired on contract basis to cook for her husband, even as the Prof. Kept on missing out on those curves he always admired in Kate...

Chai....

Men Would Always Be Men... Lolzzzz
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by 100Cents: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
I see...
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by prettiest1(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by bennyrazz: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mrs jegede have what I call "common sense" . When I wrote about women being proactive about threats to their marriages, some NL women insulted me saying can't the man protect himself? I hope you can learn one or two things from this story but lmao @ na professor from head to belle, but from waist downwards, no be professor o grin
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
When you figure out how to secure contracts, please do let us know, thanks undecided.

3 Likes

Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
beeevan:
When you figure out how to secure contracts, please do let us know, thanks undecided.

i thought women prefer marriage to contracts.....or is that assertion wrong? grin
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

i thought women prefer marriage to contracts.....or is that assertion wrong? grin

Very very wrong assertion ooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
beeevan:

Very very wrong assertion ooo!!!

let's look at the facts, shall we?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-GiOnhAp8Ot4/UdVh7QknLLI/AAAAAAAAnSg/msHtF3iJodE/s400/churchposter3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.247naija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-Photo+of+the+day.jpeg[/img]

beeevan, there's more to come.......
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-GiOnhAp8Ot4/UdVh7QknLLI/AAAAAAAAnSg/msHtF3iJodE/s400/churchposter3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.247naija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-Photo+of+the+day.jpeg[/img]

But emm bros,

It is men organizing these programs na

@OP: Mrs Jegede was clearly not engaged.

If the prof was posted to the US, will she board the next flight? But again, she knows the husband she married and she might need to put a leash on it.

1 Like

Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by bennyrazz: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
coogar:

bvan, there's more to come.......
lmao, falls from maggi cube grin cheesy pictures don't lie
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by damiso(f): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just had to laugh at this story grin grin grin grin grin

Is Mrs Jegede also going her clone herself to replace all the curvy female students that her husband might be lecturing cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
bukatyne:

But emm bros,

It is men organizing these programs na

who are they organising them for? which of the genders patronises "these programs"

the other day, we read how a pastor told all the ladies in the state to wear wedding gowns to the church service to get their miracle....
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

..like bukatyne said, men like you organized these programs, they always assume they know what women want.

Are those banners for real? grin

2 Likes

Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by DesChyko: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2014
That is what most women fail to understand. That owning a penis is never an easy task.
On many occasions, the penis shortcircuits common sense and acts on its own accord. Incidences of rape, g.ay, mast.urbation, e.t.c. are proofs that the males aren't all that refined.
After all, beneath all that 'higher intelligence' and 'speech ability', we are animals and all animals have that primal need.
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2014
beeevan:

..like bukatyne said, men like you organized these programs, they always assume they know what women want.

You dey mind coogar?

I am sure he pastors one of those churches grin

Happy sunday
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
DesChyko:
That is what most women fail to understand. That owning a penis is never an easy task.
On many occasions, the penis shortcircuits common sense and acts on its own accord. Incidences of rape, g.ay, mast.urbation, e.t.c. are proofs that the males aren't all that refined.
After all, beneath all that 'higher intelligence' and 'speech ability', we are animals and all animals have that primal need.

You are kidding right? undecided
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
beeevan:

men organise it cos women demanded them. grin cheesy

these women were told to wear wedding gowns to church to pave way for their miracle sometime this year......

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sSXD_S5lzk0/UvOHHK8z3xI/AAAAAAACfiY/_LDRZAN0gk0/s280/womeninweddingdressinenugu+lindaikejiblog1.jpg[/img]

bukatyne:

You dey mind coogar?
Happy sunday

the truth is bitter!
keep forming there like you dunno naija women consider marriage as an achievement.
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

You dey mind coogar?

Happy sunday

I have no doubt about that ,he seems to understand fully the intricacies of' operation catch a spouse ' miracles grin

Happy sunday to you too dear, thanks smiley
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

men organise it cos women demanded them. grin cheesy

Hypnosis was at play, to get grown women to make a caricature of themselves can't be ordinary cheesy.
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
beeevan:

Hypnosis was at play, to get grown women to make a caricature of themselves can't be ordinary cheesy.

hypnosis?
beev, you want to deny the desperation of some of our naija sisters when it comes to marriage? grin cheesy grin
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by DesChyko: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

You are kidding right? undecided

Not in the least.
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

hypnosis?
beev, you want to deny the desperation of some of our naija sisters when it comes to marriage? grin cheesy grin

I really wish I can vehemently deny it, you swept both feet off the ground cheesy. As it stands now, my mouth dey shake jigigigi lipsrsealed.
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
beeevan:

I really wish I can vehemently deny it, you swept both feet off the ground cheesy. As it stands now, my mouth dey shake jigigigi lipsrsealed.

resist the temptation....deny! deny!! deny!!! grin

wait o, where's your evil twin(chillisuya)?
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by beeevan: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

resist the temptation....deny! deny!! deny!!! grin

wait o, where's your evil twin(chillisuya)?

grin...in the gym, she has a bikini contest coming up.
Re: For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage by coogar: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
beeevan:

grin...in the gym, she has a bikini contest coming up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break The Ties / How Many Ladies Can Do This / Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.