Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Age Difference In Marriage,come In And Share Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Difference In Marriage,come In And Share Your Opinion (567 Views)

What Is The Best Age Difference Between Couples / Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Difference In Marriage,come In And Share Your Opinion by faithugo64(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2014
For married folks: what is the age difference b/w you and your spouse??

For singles: what age difference is most suitable for marriage and why??

I think anything from 5-10yrs is ideal because women grow old much faster when compared to men. Atleast people won't start to think you are his mum when you have attained the age of 40,50 or 60 grin grin grin

My opinion though!
Re: Age Difference In Marriage,come In And Share Your Opinion by modestdude(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
As a single i think age difference shouldn't be a parameter for mariage decisions. The only common factor should be love. Its is only in Africa that women grow older than men of their mates or approximate ages due to overlabouring from the men. From pounding yam and fufu to fetching water to laundering of clothes. As if its not enough, you also subject her to worries over your incessant extra-marital affairs

When a man treats his wife with love, provides machines and gadgets to ease her labour, that woman will ever appear younger than her age even in old age.

Another reason people think age difference should go in favour of the man, is because we associate seniority with respect and as such we place respect before love. This is putting the cart before the horse. Where there is genuine love, respect abides

1 Like

Re: Age Difference In Marriage,come In And Share Your Opinion by priscaoge(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Age? Someone might be 10years older than u and still reasons like a toddler! Think a matured mind is an ideal man for me wink wink wink

Personally there is no correct or incorrect age gap. It depends on the two people involved, and how compatible they are with one another. What u look out for in a man might be weird to someone else! It's just a thing of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference In Marriage,come In And Share Your Opinion by priscaoge(f): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) / Curbing Domestic Violence / What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.