Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Do Women Really Forgive And Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Really Forgive And Forget (7178 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / How Do You Forgive And 'forget'? **A True Life Story** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2014
I was going through a thread recently where men stated their reasons for not being able to forgive a cheating partner and also assumed that women easily forgive and forget.

As a woman, I know it will hurt me so much to be cheated on especially by someone I truely love. I also have the impression that every responsible woman will not only be emotionally briused when cheated on but would also lose the love, trust, loyalty, respect, confidence and emotiinal attachment she has for the cheating partner.

The difference is that in most cases, because of the love the women have for their chlidren, they may decide to endure the man as it is known that it is not the best for the children to be raised in a broken home.

So guys, don't deceive yourselves that women forgive easily, you lose the most important things you should have from the woman when you cheat on her.

Say No to cheating and infidelity in marriages.

My humble opinion though.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Forgive,yes.
Forget,no.
Like they say,"to err is human and to forgive is devine"

I can whole heartedly forgive you but trust me,"Remember that I forgave you" will be an anthem for a long time tongue

If I forget,how would I learn to be concious? How would I learn to avoid such stories that touch the ear?

To me,only fools forget..

Note: Strictly my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2014
Forgive a cheating partner? Hmmm, judging from my own kinda self, i wouldn't forgive, talk of forget. Cheating on me simply states that you value what the other woman gives you than what i give. I'll make sure i'll be a good wife to you, and be a good mother to my kids, i'll look good for you, make love to you anyhow you want it, tell me, after these sacrifices, you still go ahead to cheat on me? You're only telling me something, "That woman out there is better than you". So i'll leave you, for you to face her. No time.

8 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014
forgiving and forgetting aint a matter of sexex...it has to do with each individual....some men can and some women cannot ,viceversa

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by chesterlee(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Forgive a cheating partner? Hmmm, judging from my own kinda self, i wouldn't forgive, talk of forget. Cheating on me simply states that you value what the other woman gives you than what i give. I'll make sure i'll be a good wife to you, and be a good mother to my kids, i'll look good for you, make love to you anyhow you want it, tell me, after these sacrifices, you still go ahead to cheat on me? You're only telling me something, "That woman out there is better than you". So i'll leave you, for you to face her. No time.
what if your guy was seduced? Temptation things
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2014
chesterlee:
Oga lee o. If i marry you tomorrow, a man like you, come seduce me, one way or the other, you found out, i asked you for forgiveness, will you forgive? Or just put me away.
Be sincere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Tallesty1(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2014
otukpo:
I was going through a thread recently where men stated their reasons for not being able to forgive a cheating partner and also assumed that women easily forgive and forget.

As a woman, I know it will hurt me so much to be cheated on especially by someone I truely love. I also have the impression that every responsible woman will not only be emotionally briused when cheated on but would also lose the love, trust, loyalty, respect, confidence and emotiinal attachment she has for the cheating partner.

The difference is that in most cases, because of the love the women have for their chlidren, they may decide to endure the man as it is known that it is not the best for the children to be raised in a broken home.

So guys, don't deceive yourselves that women forgive easily, you lose the most important things you should have from the woman when you cheat on her.

Say No to cheating and infidelity in marriages.

My humble opinion though.
Hohohoho

The thread didn't say that women forgive and forget.

Women? Forgive and forget?

It is not possible nah.

A woman can forgive truly.

But she must remind you every two days.

That she has forgiven you.

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by chesterlee(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Oga lee o. If i marry you tomorrow, a man like you, come seduce me, one way or the other, you found out, i asked you for forgiveness, will you forgive? Or just put me away.
Be sincere.
Honestly, it won't be an easy decision to make...I fit forgive u if na hearsay

But if to say I catch the manchi bleeping you! Allah, E go hard oh!!!
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by chesterlee(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Be sincere.
Honestly, It won't be an easy decision...would be easier,if na hearsay

But if to say I catch am bleeping you, front and back! Omo, Forgiveness Gbakwaa oku!
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Infomizer(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Many forgive. No one forgets! No one!

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Infomizer(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:

This. So on point!
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
chesterlee:
Honestly, It won't be an easy decision...would be easier,if na hearsay

But if to say I catch am bleeping you, front and back! Omo, Forgiveness Gbakwaa oku!
oooo, God bless you for your honesty. So what makes me different?

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by smokescreen4: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
some may forgive but will never forget and will silently continue to despise you, no woman will genuinely continue to love a cheat.

11 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by chesterlee(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
oooo, God bless you for your honesty. So what makes me different?
U spose understand now.. Let's hope nothing of such come our way!

Anyways, I know u won't cheat on me! Lol
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Forgiveness I can. To forget I can't.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Most men think that women forget, but no, women don't. The same way it pains a woman thinking of how the other guy would have handled the wife, is the same way it pains a woman thinking of what her husband would have done to the other woman. And more importantly, what he would have said to her.

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
chesterlee:
mr man my role model said this so there's nothing like falling into temptation. Same way you can't tempt a person who's not hungry with food Same way you can't fall into temptation of what you hadn't had in mind to do

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hohohoho

The thread didn't say that women forgive and forget.

Women? Forgive and forget?

It is not possible nah.

A woman may not remind you every other day, but deep down in her, she bears the grudge.

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Women forgive but do not forget while
Men forget but do not forgive.....

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
smokescreen4:
some may forgive but will never forget and will silently continue to despise you, no woman will genuinely continue to love a cheat.

Exactly my point.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. No woman that knows her worth would give her heart to a cheating partner

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
chesterlee:

If he was seduced and he could not hold himself, that means he can still be seduced another time.

And mind you, that situation might be worse, cos a lady that wants to have a child can seduce him and get that from him.

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
forgiving and forgetting aint a matter of sexex...it has to do with each individual....some men can and some women cannot ,viceversa

Do some men really forget?

Just don't do something that will remind him, if not, you'll find out the thought is still very much fresh in his mind.
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by smartmom(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abole oyinem? wink It takes grace to forgive and with God it is also possible to remember without the bitterness of the betrayal or hurt. Bearing the bitterness or grudge ends up hurting too much, its actually poisonous to health. So better to give it up with divine help.
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
I will forgive but forget until i cheat on him too,50/50

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Rosarie(f): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
hmmm ma bro a woman can be an angel and can also frustrate ur life jst depends on d tune u put her on o.wen a woman is nt api marriage turns to a mirage.y do men evn cheat sef.men nov will mk me 2yrs in d game and ve nva had a reson to doubt or suspect ma hubby.i ve seen women in shoes lik dat dey nva forgiive genuinly.i dnt kno hw i will feel cos i nor wan tink m.patr oyedepo said is btr nt to b married dan to b married to a depressed woman

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by okotv(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
MzMariah:
Forgiveness I can. To forget I can't.
I think that qualifies you to be called a woman...
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
I will forgive but forget until i cheat on him too,50/50

Lol
Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
chesterlee:
U spose understand now.. Let's hope nothing of such come our way!

Anyways, I know u won't cheat on me! Lol
understand wetin? Why you no understand? Sho, as you fine reach, there's a possibility that you'll surely cheat on me. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by otukpo(f): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
It is also good to let the guys know that women feel the same way they feel when cheated on.

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Richiy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
For me: I can forgive a cheating partner.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by elisabet51(f): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
I forgave but I never can forget.........never ever would trust him again

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Forgive And Forget by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Forgive . . .with great difficulty
Forget . . Never
. . . and things will never be quite the same again as I will see him in a totally different light.
The trust is gone forever and every penny and every oppourtunity from that point on will be for me and my kids alone.
Emotional detachment is inevitbale.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polygamy + Polyandry = Monogamy ? / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? / They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.