Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) (3983 Views)

For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Prodeegee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lets share our experience in this interesting field. problems, how you solved them, breed improvement, what you have come to realize so far since you started breeding and interesting facts. where are my breeders at?
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Prodeegee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello breeders, what has been the surest sign of pregnancy in your dog? Mine is a mucoid discharge from the v at week 4. Let's hear yours...
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by lalaboy(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
The noticeable changes which for me are obvious are that apart from the mucus discharge, their nipples become very prominent and some of them actually get too territorial for my liking.

1 Like

Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by biggyrossy: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
--
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Mckandre(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
mine's still a pup, I'll soon join una grin
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by biggyrossy: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mckandre:
mine's still a pup, I'll soon join una grin

I have a male and female pit bull. and I just mate them 7 weeks ago.
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Mckandre(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
biggyrossy:

I have a male and female pit bull. and I just mate them 7 weeks ago.
how old were they before they got mated?
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Prodeegee(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tail docking or not? What dyu think breeders
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Magpies(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
tail docking in ma opinion iz a cruel act wich deprives an animal off its pride nd gud luks

1 Like

Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Femi2Ranking(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
No docking and cropping for me

1 Like

Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Femi2Ranking(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
my female pitbull did one funny stuff yesterday, she carried her plate from where I kept it outside to inside her cage where she eat all her food... when I saw her carrying the plate with her mouth I just couldnt hold laughing
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Femi2Ranking(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mckandre:

another pit lover 1 love bro..
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Prodeegee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
No docking and cropping for me

Pitbulls don't get docked, only ears cropped.

I'm talking of boerboels

And state your reasons for not wanting to dock
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Femi2Ranking(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Prodeegee:

Pitbulls don't get docked, only ears cropped.

I'm talking of boerboels

And state your reasons for not wanting to dock
I didn't crop my pit.. I just love dogs with tails same thing I do with my cauc didn't crop it... I love their ears and tails..makes them look complete.. my own view tho.
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by biggyrossy: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Femi2Ranking:

I didn't crop my pit.. I just love dogs with tails same thing I do with my cauc didn't crop it... I love their ears and tails..makes them look complete.. my own view tho.

female pitbull for sale urgently landlord hates dog. the dog has health record and in gud heath 2 years only wide at night. whatsapp me on 08101798887..
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by arcbay(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Prodeegee:
Hello breeders, what has been the surest sign of pregnancy in your dog? Mine is a mucoid discharge from the v at week 4. Let's hear yours...

That's a sure sign...This particular discharge occurs twice before delivery. At 4 weeks and at about 7 weeks into pregnancy, one has to be observant to notice this though.

Another sign which I developed is that I lay the bitch face-up, this position causes the developing foetus to want to adjust to that position and in the course of that, you notice some weird movement within the belly. You also need to be very observant to notice this too.

Also in this same position, run your fingers through the valley, that's in-between the bre@$t, the distance extending from the lower belly thru the chest. You'll notice the structure of the developing embryo...

There are several other extreme means which I won't discuss cos I don't want people experimenting and end up hurting their dogs.

But above all, the most effective means are the clinical and laboratory means, which involves palpation, hormonal essay, etc...But then, who go spend that much time and money ontop an average breed just to know if its pregnant or not? People prefer to assume their bitch is pregnant, they make plans ahead of the due delivery date, not considering a probe into the real case...I used to know a friend many years ago, he mated his Boerboel, and a few weeks to the due date, people began depositing for the pups because they know him for the quality of boerboels he breeds. This guy spent the whole lot on a personal project, the sad thing is that the bitch ended up giving birth to just one pup. I told him he is lucky, what if she hadn't given birth to any?

My point here is this...I wish the state of Naija's VET CARE could be improved, this would really help in a lot of ways.

1 Like

Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by oberle(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Here is Papi a year and four months old imported male red nose pitbull. Aggressive, intelligent and very good for security. Change of ownership command is very easy.

Also meet Petra a 5 years female Boerboel. Have birth 3 times now with good number of puppies. All sold though. She is intelligent loyal and also aggressive
You can whatsapp, text or call Handi maniac kennels via 07030712336

Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by biggyrossy: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Mckandre:

1year and 7months
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Femi2Ranking(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
I need expert hands here crossed my pit february ending she locked over four times how do i know she is pregnant
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Prodeegee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Femi2Ranking:
I need expert hands here crossed my pit february ending she locked over four times how do i know she is pregnant
First, watch out for a whitish-yellow mucoid discharge. Then changes in behavior
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Ajanii(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Femi2Ranking:

4 times ke? Doubting Thomas.
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Femi2Ranking(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
oh my she is very active very very eats very well haven't seen any discharge
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by Prodeegee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajanii:

4 times ke? Doubting Thomas.

lol..its never too much tho...once in 6months, why not let them enjoy it
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by ubilli: 3:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Do you need to buy or sell a dog, visit popibay to post a dog ad, it is the first #1 dog only classified ads platform in Nigeria. Check it out and tell your clients and friends too http://www.popibay.com
Re: For GENUINE Dog Breeders (breeders Only Pls) by arcbay(m): 3:58am On Dec 14, 2015
ubilli:
Do you need to buy or sell a dog, visit popibay to post a dog ad, it is the first #1 dog only classified ads platform in Nigeria. Check it out and tell your clients and friends too http://www.popibay.com

U been dig up all prodeegee's archives and posted ur Ads? The guy offend u before ni? Bro, open ur own thread na... grin

(1) (Reply)

Help My Boerboel Is Not Eating / 3 Months Boerboel Puppies!!! 3 Males!!! / Standard German Shepherd Dog (gsd)loads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.