Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better (6560 Views)

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / Benefits Of African Black Soap / What's On Your Skin? Soap Or Detergent? Lotions Or Emulsified Hydrogenated Oils? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2006
OMG!!Body wash is awesome, it makes ya body smell good espicially the Strawberry and Grapes!!
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by twinkey: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2006
bodywash. it make my skin feel so soft and it smells good. my man loves it. bath and bodyworks is my favorite.
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by hotangel2(f): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2006
Seee? Y'all don't know wat you are talking about.

Body wash is just the smell. You better u some real good ass soap on your damn body. Some body washes are good, but trust me, majority of them is just the scent and some stupid gay ass chemicals that lather.

BUY SOAP AND USE SOAP. Good soaps that is. Body wash is alright but don't bath with it everyday. Infact i recommend use of soap after bubble bath with body wash.

I use my strawberried flavoured body wash for my bubble bath. AFter that, i use my soap to wash it all off pata pata. For some reason, i just think those body wash are all just flavor and nothing else.
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by Ciaralover(f): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2006
Soap makes my skin feel weird but Body was keeps my sexy and makes my body smooth besides Body wash is more Foaming than soap!!
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by hotangel2(f): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2006
Foaming does not guarantee being clean. That's why im telling you that those body wash are filled with chemicals that only lather. No cleansing stuffs in it. It's all lather.
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by kiki(f): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2006
hot-angel:

Foaming does not guarantee being clean. That's why im telling you that those body wash are filled with chemicals that only lather. No cleansing stuffs in it. It's all lather.

lather or no lather all i know is it makes my body feels good
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by delarontus(f): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2006
Bodywash ain't all about the lather because it is recommended that they should be used with body puffs or sponges and that is when you get a good deal out of them. However, if you live in a place where water is not in surplus quantity, it is better you use soap because then, you'll need less water to wash off.

Bodywash is the bomb anyday, it actually washes better without leaving those greasy feelings and scum!
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by iice(f): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2006
Myself i prefer soap but i do use bath wash sometimes. My sis however does not use soap coz it dries her skin and she says that the feel of soap is icky 2 her. Mind u she has been using bath wash since she was a lil kid so i cudnt really get her 2 try soap. Sha, me usually just use Dove body wash or the soap so its basically the same 2 me. I guess it depends on my mood on what 2 use wink
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by soulpatrol(f): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2006
i find that once you become used to using body wash, then soap doesn't really agree with your body anymore, no matter how good the soap is.
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by delarontus(f): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
True that!
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by desiree(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2006
Who said soaps drys the skin? Try some dove cream bar. It is the clinique ones that i can't stand, smells and feels like detergent to me.

i use bodywash at times they are not too nice if you've got oily skin like i do.
Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by ritze(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
akon0005: It depends completely on the sin types. If the skin is dry and your are using a soap then in that case it can make the skin rough. Same way if the skin is oily and you are using body wash it may make your king more oily.

i agree with you...i have a dry skin and when i was using a soap...it doesnt rily make any diff
then i started using liquid was(SEBAMED)....

Re: Regular Soap Or Body Wash: Which Is Better by Nairaboi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
My Irish spring Ice blast dos d magic 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples / How Much Is Sperm Count Test In Lagos And Area? / I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.