Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (83918 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
It shouldn’t come of any surprise to ladies that men are initially attracted to women via their physical appearance, but that does not mean all men are looking for the Tyra Banks super model type. Different strokes for different folks. Some men do like thick women, some like them curvy, etc.

But it’s the first five minutes that counts the most. That’s the time you have to use your physical appearance first and then your personality to “reel him in.”

Here are some characteristics that men say they tend to notice when they first encounter a woman.

• A woman’s shape- Relationship guru Dr. Paul Dobransky says men look at curves and shape. And he won’t hide it, either. So don’t be surprised to catch him looking you up and down when you enter his space.

• A woman’s attitude- Men love a woman with confidence. Her posture, her ability to look him straight in the eye and her air of confidence are all traits men will be attracted to.

• Her smile- Subconsciously, men are drawn to certain smiles. Some like sweet and genuine, while others like a mischievous look.

• Your girl friends- Oh yea. He is checking out whom you hang with. He will be intimidated by a large group of women, but will approach a lady in a trio. If he’s rejected, at least he knows the giggles will be at a minimum.

• A woman’s hair- They like well kept hair that smells good. So make sure your weave is fresh! In fact, research shows that men notice your hair before they notice what you are wearing.

• Your makeup- Keep it light and natural looking. And wear lipstick. It doesn’t (and shouldn’t) be bright red, but he will notice moist shiny (yet natural) looking lips.

• The butt and the bust- Yea, you knew that was coming. But be cool about it. That doesn’t mean you should wear spandex or a shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. Do leave something to the imagination. And remember, some guys like a handful, while others go for the melons grin.

• Your bag- Yep. He will check out your purse. If you are lugging around a big ol’ bag, no matter if it’s Gucci or not, he will take that as a sign that you are high maintenance and that you are also materialistic (that you need a lot of things). So when it comes to bags, bigger is not better.

So ladies, look your best and show that smile smiley, whether you are going to the super market or out with your crew. You never know when you are going to encounter “the one.”

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by olexjay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
You're right the appearance matter most at the 1st sight but dat of makes-up, I'm not freaked with that and I think most guys prefer natural beauty

26 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
olexjay:
You're right the appearance matter most at the 1st sight but dat of makes-up, I'm not freaked with that and I think most guys prefer natural beauty

Yea, most guys prefer natural beauty but some also like it with a bit make up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by olexjay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yea, most guys prefer natural beauty but some also like it with a bit make up.
.... Well I think its a matter of choice anyway, one man like maybe another man poison, I just like a lady with a simplicity, lip glosses is ok..lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by MrCork: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:
It shouldn’t come of any surprise to ladies that men are initially attracted to women via their physical appearance, but that does not mean all men are looking for the Tyra Banks super model type. Different strokes for different folks. Some men do like thick women, some like them curvy, etc.

But it’s the first five minutes that counts the most. That’s the time you have to use your physical appearance first and then your personality to “reel him in.”

Here are some characteristics that men say they tend to notice when they first encounter a woman.

• A woman’s shape- Relationship guru Dr. Paul Dobransky says men look at curves and shape. And he won’t hide it, either. So don’t be surprised to catch him looking you up and down when you enter his space.

• A woman’s attitude- Men love a woman with confidence. Her posture, her ability to look him straight in the eye and her air of confidence are all traits men will be attracted to.

• Her smile- Subconsciously, men are drawn to certain smiles. Some like sweet and genuine, while others like a mischievous look.

• Your girl friends- Oh yea. He is checking out whom you hang with. He will be intimidated by a large group of women, but will approach a lady in a trio. If he’s rejected, at least he knows the giggles will be at a minimum.

• A woman’s hair- They like well kept hair that smells good. So make sure your weave is fresh! In fact, research shows that men notice your hair before they notice what you are wearing.

• Your makeup- Keep it light and natural looking. And wear lipstick. It doesn’t (and shouldn’t) be bright red, but he will notice moist shiny (yet natural) looking lips.

• The butt and the bust- Yea, you knew that was coming. But be cool about it. That doesn’t mean you should wear spandex or a shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. Do leave something to the imagination. And remember, some guys like a handful, while others go for the melons grin.

• Your bag- Yep. He will check out your purse. If you are lugging around a big ol’ bag, no matter if it’s Gucci or not, he will take that as a sign that you are high maintenance and that you are also materialistic (that you need a lot of things). So when it comes to bags, bigger is not better.

So ladies, look your best and show that smile smiley, whether you are going to the super market or out with your crew. You never know when you are going to encounter “the one.”

...thank u...are u light skin? angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by dechandel(f): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Always have a nice smile.. Its encouraging for the male folks grin

The weaves? Babes sabi carry weaves for months.. E go dey scratch them but them no go remove am.. All in the name of putting on a brazillian hair.. Nansense.. Tho guys prefer it or so sad

I am always on big handbags jare.. It contains all my stuffs abeg.. Ranging from purse,books,makeup purse grin and all what nots tongue

Nice post op smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
MrCork:

...thank u...are u light skin? angry

Yes, I am tongue.
Do you have a problem with that

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by djeezy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
I look at what she's wearing first.....The shape, her face....

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
A woman’s attitude- Men love a
woman with confidence. Her posture,
her ability to look him straight in the
eye and her air of confidence are all
traits men will be attracted to''

no i dont like you looking at me in the eyes.. i like a shy lady, i can easily fall in love with her by that shyness.. angryA woman’s attitude- Men love a

no i dont like you looking at me in the eyes.. i like a shy lady, i can easily fall in love with her by that shyness..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2014

no i dont like you looking at me in the eyes.. i like a shy lady, i can easily fall in love with her by that shyness..
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2014

no i dont like you looking at me in the eyes.. i like a shy lady, i can easily fall in love with her by that shyness.. by shyness i will feel you are still innocent.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by ERCROSS(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Different tinz for different folks.
Na ur own list be that, not my list.
Here comes my own list.

Have u Eva heard about UKWU. shocked shocked shocked
Mehn.. Dis is what attract my eyes before I decide to look at other tinz.. A moderately sized ukwu like nicki minaj's grin grin grin

b¤¤bs
dis r the asset m gonna trace next after d first process
God forgive me and punish the devil...
grin grin

37 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
i dont like ladies with big eyes. it's a turn- off ..

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by MrCork: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yes, I am tongue.
Do you have a problem with that

..u fine? angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
All this preaching na to please men? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
olexjay:
.... Well I think its a matter of choice anyway, one man like maybe another man poison, I just like a lady with a simplicity, lip gloss is ok..lol

Ok ooo.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by pasqal09: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Most of these are incorrect.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
dechandel:

Always have a nice smile.. Its encouraging for the male folks grin

The weaves? Babes sabi carry weaves for months.. E go dey scratch them but them no go remove am.. All in the name of putting on a brazillian hair.. Nansense.. Tho guys prefer it or so sad

I am always on big handbags jare.. It contains all my stuffs abeg.. Ranging from purse,books,makeup purse grin and all what nots tongue

Nice post op smiley

Thanks dear.
My dear I too can't do without my big hand bag tongue. Like you said that's where I hide most of my stuffs when going out. I use a purse unless if it's just to go to market, church, wedding or just an outing.

As for hair, chai I dey drop my cap for some babes who leaves their weaves and braids for two months or more before losing it.

Smiles...... I wear it all day long even in my sleep grin. Except if am not in a good mode embarassed
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

no i dont like you looking at me in the eyes.. i like a shy lady, i can easily fall in love with her by that shyness.. angryA woman’s attitude- Men love a

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by cirmuell(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
The "butt" & "bust" first embarassed

5 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
ERCROSS:
Different tinz for different folks.
Na ur own list be that, not my list.
Here comes my own list.

Have u Eva heard about UKWU. shocked shocked shocked
Mehn.. Dis is what attract my eyes before I decide to look at other tinz.. A moderately sized ukwu like nicki minaj's grin grin grin

b¤¤bs
dis r the asset m gonna trace next after d first process
God forgive me and punish the devil...
grin grin

If they give you the 'moderately sized UKWU' you fit carry am? cool
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
i dont like ladies with big eyes. it's a turn- off ..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Chai! Even me no like guys with 'B.I.G eyes. It's not just a turn off, I simply don't fancy it. Although a female friend of mine said guys with big eyes look more sexy tongue with their BIG eyes shocked

3 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
MrCork:

..u fine? angry

Fine ke embarassed. My ugliness dey cause traffic even OBJ fine pass me grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by ERCROSS(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

If they give you the 'moderately sized UKWU' you fit carry am? cool

A trial will convince u...
Let's start with urs naaw..
wink
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
ERCROSS:

A trial will convince u...
Let's start with urs naaw..
wink

Noooo. I no get big ukwu mine is very very tiny. tongue
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Francheezy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
THICK FOREVER.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Chai! Even me no like guys with 'B.I.G eyes. It's not just a turn off, I simply don't fancy it. Although a female friend of mine said guys with big eyes look more sexy tongue with their BIG eyes shocked
THAT IS NOT TRUE
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by MrsGoodness(f): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ass

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chioma and her small backyard.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

THAT IS NOT TRUE

What is not true?
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
benromeo39:
Chioma and her small backyard.

Who is Chioma?
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Who is Chioma?
we both know u
know who that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.