Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE (36171 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / Breaking News Fire Burning A Coscharis Warehousr In Lagos Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fire outbreak at molete bustop axis ibadan. So terrible.

No fewer than sixty people were burnt beyond recognition this evening
in Ibadan when a fuel tanker fell at the popular Molete Under-bridge,
splashing its highly inflammable content on all objects in sight with an
accompanying inferno. The accident that occurred around 9 pm left
scores dead and many people injured with varied degrees of injury.
When the Street Journal visited the scene of the accident, there was
commotion as many people were still trying to find their wards and
relatives that just passed though the area. Eye witness accounts have it
that the fuel tanker that was coming from Challenge end of Molete had
a break failure and the driver subsequently lost its control before it
rammed into a pole under the bridge, resulting in the fire disaster.
It was gathered at the scene of the accident that about dozens of Okada
riders and some commuters were caught up in the ensued fire disaster.
Traders by the roadsides particularly, the bread sellers were roasted like
bush meat. All the adjoining streets had a fair share of the disaster as
casualties figures are expected to rise as many people were caught
unawares in their shops. A combined team of security operatives and
the state emergency agencys were on ground to ensure that the number
of casualties was drastically brought under control. its well o

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Rikidony(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
RIP

UPDATED

FTC SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS angry
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fire still burning so hard, houses, shops and people burning. This is so terrible

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by stinggy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Haaaa shocked
Molete ke?
Make I call my momsy first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by kevinhacker(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
GOD

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by hybridtm(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls can someone call, d fire fighters

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by chloride6: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hope the firefighters get there in time.

By the way, sorry to digress from such a tragic incidence, what's the name of one lagbaja song like that, all I can remember what "ojuelegba ojuelegba". I was so small then, and the beat just popped into my head. Pls somebody help me with the link or title.

Thanks.

Sorry again to those affected by the fire.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by djeezy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fire spreads very fast. Hope the people there are trying the little they can until the fire fighters show up. Since its naija there may be a lil delay.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by chloride6: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rikidony:

@rickidony with a body like that, you could do better than book space.

Lawd have mercy!!!!!!! . It's hot in here.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by WIZGUY69(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
undecided
hope the Oyo state fire brigade is there?
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mod suld pls move to front page to alert people moving towards that direction. The fire is just too much. Wish the fire fighters will get there soon

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by WIZGUY69(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
shocked
op.
did I just hear u say people burning?
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
People dying again tonight. So sad cry
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
WIZGUY69:
shocked
op.
did I just hear u say people burning?

No be joke o
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by naturally: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
May God help us
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by WIZGUY69(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Vikkiboi:

No be joke o
don't worry.
by God's grace e go be joke.
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by chinwike2(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
God help us
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Rikidony(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
chloride6:

@rickidony with a body like that, you could do better than book space.

Lawd have mercy!!!!!!! . It's hot in here.

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by chloride6: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rikidony:

I assume that's you in the profile picture, right?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Descartes: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is very serious shocked
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Rikidony(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2014
chloride6:

NA U SABI
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2014
chloride6:

Dude you need to get out more.

We have a city catastrophy and you need to holster your hormones for a sec.

15 Likes

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2014
NOT IN MY IBembarassed

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by laivwire(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2014
This is terrible. embarassed
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Isiterere(m): 3:53am On Oct 12, 2014
God have mercy .....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by skyeboy98(m): 4:41am On Oct 12, 2014
[/color][color=#990000]but firefigthers office is nt far from molete na oh lord I pray that they get there on time cos that place is a very bussy area there is a garrage there just in fron of late Adedibu's house where they load Osu ijebu lagos and people might be in those vechles I hope they are not trap in. oh God forgive us our sin ooo

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by seunlayi(m): 4:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Where are those fire fighter lorry thru told us that they bought?

1 Like

Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmm!!!!! Op, hope you roasted some yams in the fire?
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Vikkiboi(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2014
dhammyg:
NOT IN MY IBembarassed

dami, it actually happened in our ib o, yesterday night wasn't funny at all. the fire really caused a lot of harvoc
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Vikkiboi:

dami, it actually happened in our ib o, yesterday night wasn't funny at all. the fire really caused a lot of harvoc
I HEARD THAT MANY PEOPLE DIEDsad
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by yuzjet(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Oh my gush!
Re: Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE by ayusco85(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2014
TheSe trailers and fuel tankers cause more harm than good. I passed tru Okene yesterday from the south to abuja, wat my eye saw!!!! shocked if I had the powers I will ban tanker drivers and trailers from plying our highways. They should use the rails

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.