Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre (51016 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute / Cute Photos Of Aliona And Andre Okoye(P-square's kids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by slimfredo(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
ok i dong see
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Tymax(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmm I think it's good to marry a beautiful woman.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2014
QMark:
Second pic looks like she just finished breastfeeding that adult

Was that the only thing you noticed grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by ayusco85(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Money talkinG
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by 3shya(f): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
So cute

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Seanixking: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
Y won't it be cute Every thing about our celebrity muxt alwayz be cute but is not my bussiness sha.....#somewhere in Aso Rock#GEJ2015
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by M4gunners: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2014
So cute. But her wife seems to be a good Wife just m opinion.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Topsy42(f): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2014
2 kids: Cameron and Aliona..
starpon1:
u r gettn me confused, hw many children did peter have?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by maylisa(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2014
Ideyontop:

I don't know why,but i just find this woman so adorable!!! I admire her each time i see her pic

....searching google for a pretty woman! Lol!
am here dear lols
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by billyG(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Just tikin,will it be wrong if they swap wives,since they share things in comon.it will be fun!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Adekunlemoyo: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2014
smiley[/color][color=#990000]Nice 1
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by maylisa(f): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2014
Mine will be more beautiful and cute than his and when I share their photos all of you will be like wow. shocked grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by samseen02(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2014
NaijaChild:

Two..cameron and Aliona
NaijaChild:

Two..cameron and Aliona
Is that suppose to be a Nigerian name or what? He like it or nt he is still a black nd a Nigerian precisely so naming his kids oyibo name no be am at all (weting happen to names like ugochukwu, chinyere...). Well sha e no even concern me anyway!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by QMark: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

Was that the only thing you noticed grin

grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Jayjey(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2014
nice pix, so adorable
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by justi4jesu(f): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2014
billyG:
Just tikin,will it be wrong if they swap wives,since they share things in comon.it will be fun!

Are you for real? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Chrisaali(f): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Sweet kids. May God use this as a point of contact to embarass those looking for the fruit of the womb with babies. Amen

Amen!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Chrisaali(f): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2014
And now I feel like having a kid. Thos kids are cuter for life!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by engrjacuzzi: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2014
I hope the cute daughter of his joins super falcons
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by idris4eva(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Entchidodo:
He should go and die..F**k 'em...
haters
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Pamcrest(f): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Awwww....cute pix. The little boy is so handsome........heartbreaker in d making grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Awwwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
My heart breaks!buooriful!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2014
maylisa:
Mine will be more beautiful and cute than his and when I share their photos all of you will be like wow. shocked grin
Please do share yours. I love kids.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Sagamite(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Aliona and Andre?

There are no more traditional Igbo names?

The UN has put a ban on it?

Black fuuktards!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by drizzytee: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless
His name. Psalm 100:4

Mr banner note:u ban me unfairly for 3yrs without letting me know my offense but I want to let u know that u are a dumb assholes.......

U banned me but within 10minute I created a new acc.............

U can go ahead to ban me again asshole.....but I want to let u know that if u ban me again for saying my mind this site will be hack and u and seun will never retrieve it again.if u think that this is a empty trait then dare it and see.....

#ANGRY

see para! na only u waka come?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
My children will be finer than them. Lol tongue
# hw sure am i b4 hw login?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by marieolae(f): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Rollindollars:
# hw sure am i b4 hw login?
huh?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by 100Cents: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2014
These children will be saying.

Wow, life is so sweet..

Not knowing it's peculiar to their own four walls..
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by 100Cents: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
My children will be finer than them. Lol tongue

Yes, our children...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.