Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre (50978 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of Daughter Aliona..... How Cute / Cute Photos Of Aliona And Andre Okoye(P-square's kids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by marieolae(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
buoye1:
after reading ur comment I had to go check ur DP....really I agree with the comment!!u r cute
ose jare
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by IceMan85(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
NaijaChild:

Two..cameron and Aliona
Which kin name be that self?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Melinde: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Iceking1:
Very cute bt dem dun dey spoil d small boy @ dis yung age...... And peter's wife luks like an halfcast, dey both married fair skinned women datz y deir children were also fair
Broken tawawa! Grammar don jam fire! Kaiiiiiiii
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Adorable kids!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2014
child molester/gay.
Unibenstudent:
I don't mind suckling that boobs
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by NaijaChild(f): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=IceMan85 post=27089900]
Which kin name be that self?[/quote

as u ask me..na who I go ask?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by miketayo(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Clone2020:
U don't need money to have adorable kids

debatable
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by kaylechy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless
His name. Psalm 100:4

Mr banner note:u ban me unfairly for 3yrs without letting me know my offense but I want to let u know that u are a dumb assholes.......

U banned me but within 10minute I created a new acc.............

U can go ahead to ban me again assholes.....but I want to let u know that if u ban me again for saying my mind this site will be hacked. and u and seun will never retrieve it again.if u think that this is an empty trait then dare it and see.....

#ANGRY
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by kaylechy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless
His name. Psalm 100:4

Mr banner note:u ban me unfairly for 3yrs without letting me know my offense but I want to let u know that u are a dumb assholes.......

U banned me but within 10minute I created a new acc.............

U can go ahead to ban me again assholes.....but I want to let u know that if u ban me again for saying my mind this site will be hacked. and u and seun will never retrieve it again.if u think that this is an empty trait then dare it and see.....

#ANGRY

Hahahahahahahaha....my man dun provoke! Lwkm here
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre by SenatorJames(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2014
ChimeChimezie:
Andre is Paul's son, Aliona is Peter's daughter. They are so adorable.

Money at work
Lovely kids!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.