Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (97777 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Marcelinho:

r u schooling there?
yeah
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
yeah

in as much as u appreciate the effort of our Governor, I don't expect uniuyo to make even top 30, using the pixs above as yardstick.

meanwhile will love to block u in school, shall we?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Marcelinho:

in as much as u appreciate the effort of our Governor, I don't expect uniuyo to make even top 30, using the pixs above as yardstick.

meanwhile will love to block u in school, shall we?
u in uniuyo?

Wah dept?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
u in uniuyo?

Wah dept?
nah
ex
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Marcelinho:

nah
ex
okay
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
okay

So would love us to block, which dept r u?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Sarimah(f): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Marcelinho:

So would love us to block, which dept r u?
pm
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
pm

can't now, ma phone setting is faulty
drop call me with 08135747235, will talk to u
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Marcelinho(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Marcelinho:

can't now, ma phone setting is faulty
drop call me with 08135747235, will talk to u

sarimah am still waiting for ur response
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by DVMtuppence(m): 3:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Simran94:
. yeah
nice meeting a co-funaabite
I tink I can click d 'follow' button
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 3:48am On Oct 14, 2014
iebanehita:
Have you heard of John Harris library, University of Benin
what about the Library extension? Where we can enter with our bags....better go snap am join
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Dexema(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
PrinceMario:
I took this when i saw this thread.

#TeamOAU

God bless you for that,what were you doing in amphi anyway?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Chibuhealth:

what about the Library extension? Where we can enter with our bags....better go snap am join

lol. I had that picx for a while now.

left there by 2011.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Dexema(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
King Norton library at Cranfield University. With over 50000 books, 10000 journals, ebooks,more than 200 computers the library runs 24 hours a day 7days a week.

You can borrow books even at 1am in the morning through a self service kiosk in the library..

U get mouth and u must have enuff bar or be on a scholarship to be @ cranfield,most pple frm here wud wanna do their masters there.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by stevic1(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2014
What of Kenneth Dike library. University of ibadan. Is nt all abt d structure n total numbers of dere collection, do dey ve professionals maning the library?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Dexema:

U get mouth and u must have enuff bar or be on a scholarship to be @ cranfield,most pple frm here wud wanna do their masters there.

Omo I no dey scholarship oo but I know the sacrifices I am making to be here and hence the library is my best friend.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by tziz(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2014
I dnt knw buh Babcock University Library building struck me as a Fast food joint...
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Littleflicky(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Vivly:

Unical

Ah malabress, skul library try na... U dn fall our hands o
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Dexema(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Omo I no dey scholarship oo but I know the sacrifices I am making to be here and hence the library is my best friend.

If there's any process or advice u have for somone who wants to pursue a 2nd degree pls don't hesitate to contact me Via mail. Regards
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Unn...alwez d best ..am very proud of .my alma mata
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dexema:

If there's any process or advice u have for somone who wants to pursue a 2nd degree pls don't hesitate to contact me Via mail. Regards

Advise write gre and target America, they have more scholarships.

Go to a reputable school it helps.

Practice dragnet, you will get a scholarship
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Jamiualagidi: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
jaylorde:
Lautech library, I wonder y sum1 will go and post some old sh1t and call it Lautech library

Need sHub .com
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by PrinceMario(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dexema:

God bless you for that,what were you doing in amphi anyway?
one fellowship program ni.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
hehehe.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by jaylorde(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2014
bobasuo1:
Oh that's good but why Olusegun Oke? It was Prof. Salahu that started the construction of the library and some other Buildings in that College, please do you know if any of those building are named after Prof. Salahu? Is Dr. Afolabi (or is he now a Prof) still in that school?
it was named after d 1st v.c (olusegun oke) .and are u referring to dr afolabi of c.s.e?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by eshope(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Soo it's means LASU no get LIBRARY.. grin grin
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by komeh1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
I knew mine will be either first or second. Greatest FUNAABITE
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2014
I know it will be add for any state university to make the list, since they may not be as popular as their Federal counterparts.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Hopez456(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
stevic1:
What of Kenneth Dike library. University of ibadan. Is nt all abt d structure n total numbers of dere collection, do dey ve professionals maning the library?
Sure, they've got lot of professionals in every section of the library, talk of the undergraduate and the underground post graduate sections.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nizzy129(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Funaab doesn't worth to be in 2nd position atal!
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nizzy129(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
This should b d 1st...proudly ladokite

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Patoskid(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nizzy129:
Funaab doesn't worth to be in 2nd position atal!
haha wat apin na...bros why d hating naw?? Shey na because dem fall ya hand nii

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.