Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124177 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
valboy20:
anybody watched episode 11? kiss

Episode so on point.

Aaron's g.a.y damn! angry sad

The old Rick is gone..the new Rick is a stone cold bada$$ smiley
Experience taught him not to trust strangers again even when Aaron got goodnews for em he had to reply him with a sheriff's punch. grin

Meanwhile
WELCOME TO ALEXANDRIA
The new rick is just turning into an annoying rick, even his manest man (daryl) sided with michonne. Every episode leaves one in suspense, i don't know whether this aaron is exactly who he said he is, five more episodes to go though.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2015
tonyayo1:

The new rick is just turning into an annoying rick, even his manest man (daryl) sided with michonne. Every episode leaves one in suspense, i don't know whether this aaron is exactly who he said he is, five more episodes to go though.

annoying you say? Nah I don't think he's annoying. He's just been cautious. Remember the prison, Woodbury and terminus...they've been burned several times before so it's normal for him to get paranoid being the leader
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2015
SetrakusRa:
What issue is the latest episode?

issue 69 I think

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=13pt]SPOILER [/size]

Expect a clean shaven Rick in the next episode..oh I'm gonna miss his old look angry sad
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by SetrakusRa(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2015
valboy20:

issue 69 I think

Aiit.. I'll check it out.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by harryclinton: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tensed episode
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
SetrakusRa:

Aiit.. I'll check it out.
don't forget 68 too...it started there
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
I need the comics really bad, where can i download it?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
tonyayo1:
I need the comics really bad, where can i download it?

https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0B4CXm4XC9thHTWY0SDBna0JDNkU
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
hyzicbond:

https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0B4CXm4XC9thHTWY0SDBna0JDNkU
Thanks man, i downloaded it but couldn't view it, do u know any other link? thanx
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
tonyayo1:

Thanks man, i downloaded it but couldn't view it, do u know any other link? thanx

You can view it with adobe reader
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Bravoosii: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who's seen the latest episode? I'm very skeptical about this Alexandria place.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by am0s(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bravoosii:
av seen it...
rick is naw a police_( constable in alexandria
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
i just download the episode 12 tday .. i will watch it this night....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bravoosii:

Alexandria is a good place, but the people there are weak that is why Deana had to recruit people who had survive the outside world so as to be able to protect the weak ones.

I can see some romance coming....

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
^^^ALEXANDRIA - perfect environment for some romance I must say.

Lotta missing dots from the last episode

Rick gets a haircut from the hot mom..could be some trouble I think.
Daryl...I brought dinner grin He's refusing to clean up, which is obviously his metaphor for what he thinks about the place. And he's right, Carol does look ridiculous. Like Carl said, they're going to get soft.

Dena's son - WTH? They aren't going to be able to take orders from someone playing commando.

The Wolf comic -Some kind of foreshadowing?

So many things...the girl in the house, the missing weapon, Jessie's weird husband, Enid. While there wasn't a ton of frantic action, this episode made me desperate for more.

Meanwhile our fresh young hot sheriff's back cool
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
The show should end already, I don't see a way out.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Imanuelle:

I beg your pardon undecided

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2015
valboy20:

I beg your pardon undecided

They are stuck in a world filled with workers, no miracle can have the walkers cured, nothing in Washington, nothing in Atlanta, they have no future, just the present.

The movie hardly has any breadth taking scenes these days.. No serious threat.

They should close Shop.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 2:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Imanuelle:

They are stuck in a world filled with workers, no miracle can have the walkers cured, nothing in Washington, nothing in Atlanta, they have no future, just the present.

The movie hardly has any breadth taking scenes these days.. No serious threat.

They should close Shop.

I beg to differ @ the bolded.

I'll be standing beside facts if I say you're not a real TWD fan. I can deduce from your comment you're not rolling with the series 'cause true TWD fans are all aware of the threats that lies ahead. And need I remind you the show is not winding up sooner, couple seasons await so brace yourself.

By the way the last episode was the best since the season premiere..you can hook up critics to confirm...I found it annoying when you speak ill of it
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 2:45am On Mar 03, 2015
^^^ and stop looking for actions every now and then on TWD. Get a Rambo collections if that's what you what grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2015
valboy20:

I beg to differ @ the bolded.

I'll be standing beside facts if I say you're not a real TWD fan. I can deduce from your comment you're not rolling with the series 'cause true TWD fans are all aware of the threats that lies ahead. And need I remind you the show is not winding up sooner, couple seasons await so brace yourself.

By the way the last episode was the best since the season premiere..you can hook up critics to confirm...I found it annoying when you speak ill of it

I don't know what your definition of a fan is and I probably am not one, but I know I am an ardent follower.

Also, you noted that the last episode has been the best so far, so what have other 11 episodes been? Boring.

They only tried to introduce new twists, owen and the hospital, and a few others. Alexandria is a new one.

As for having more seasons, I really doubt it bro, that's why they kicked off 'Better call Saul' so that it can help AMC keep their fans at the end of TVD.

What else lies ahead, they could end up in Alexandria, or as usual, a swarm of walkers will attack and scatter them again at the season's finale. As for now, I'm still skeptical about Alexandria tho.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2015
valboy20:
^^^ and stop looking for actions every now and then on TWD. Get a Rambo collections if that's what you what grin

HeheheHehehe grin

Its not really about the action bro, something interesting.
I was even looking out for Rick, thinking he'll get laid soon, only for some other dude to turn up with midnight pleasantries.

I hope the best is yet to come.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2015
valboy20:
^^^ALEXANDRIA - perfect environment for some romance I must say.

Lotta missing dots from the last episode

Rick gets a haircut from the hot mom..could be some trouble I think.
Daryl...I brought dinner grin He's refusing to clean up, which is obviously his metaphor for what he thinks about the place. And he's right, Carol does look ridiculous. Like Carl said, they're going to get soft.

Dena's son - WTH? They aren't going to be able to take orders from someone playing commando.

The Wolf comic -Some kind of foreshadowing?

So many things...the girl in the house, the missing weapon, Jessie's weird husband, Enid. While there wasn't a ton of frantic action, this episode made me desperate for more.

Meanwhile our fresh young hot sheriff's back cool

Yeah I must say the place will surely bring out some romance. Jessie is freakin hot and her husband is kinda of jealous about her cutting Rick's hair, he should thread carefully ooo cos no one mess with Rick.

As for the missing gun. The gun was stole by father Gabriel and he will be captured by negan's crew. He's gonna be the one to expose Rick and his group weak and strong point.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Imanuelle:

Negan is coming gear up for that. Governor is nothing compare to negan. According to the show runners they don't want to rush the introduction of negan, he maybe making an appearance before the end of this season or at the start of next season. If they were to go by comics negan won't show up until 7th or 8th, but I love the pace the series is going if am in need of an action series I will stick to strike back.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
hyzicbond:

Negan is coming gear up for that. Governor is nothing compare to negan. According to the show runners they don't want to rush the introduction of negan, he maybe making an appearance before the end of this season or at the start of next season. If they were to go by comics negan won't show up until 7th or 8th, but I love the pace the series is going if am in need of an action series I will stick to strike back.

Negan?

Okay, staying hopeful.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Imanuelle:

I don't know what your definition of a fan is and I probably am not one, but I know I am an ardent follower.

Also, you noted that the last episode has been the best so far, so what have other 11 episodes been? Boring.

They only tried to introduce new twists, owen and the hospital, and a few others. Alexandria is a new one.

As for having more seasons, I really doubt it bro, that's why they kicked off 'Better call Saul' so that it can help AMC keep their fans at the end of TVD.

What else lies ahead, they could end up in Alexandria, or as usual, a swarm of walkers will attack and scatter them again at the season's finale. As for now, I'm still skeptical about Alexandria tho.

Why do some people write plain rubbish at times, without processing 'em first?? TWD got renewed for the 6 season recently and the 7 season is currently in the works. As for the bare face fallacious comment about "Better Call Saul" premiering earlier than schedule with one sole purpose: to keep the AMC fans in check, it's quite obvious to me you don't know a damn thing about AMC and how things work behind the scenes at all.

Dude, Better Call Saul was a concept that was born 2 years ago, and Vince Giligan (Creator of Breaking Bad) and the AMC agreed after some deliberations that the BB spinoff will premiere at the advent of 2015... which it did. Better Call Saul has nothing in common with TWD, apart from both being properties of the same Cable Network. AMC don't need one TV show to keep the fans interested in another, bro. It doesn't make any sense. I'm willing to bet my left eyeball that you don't even know that Hell's On Wheel, TURИ: Washington's Spies and Halt And Catch Fire are all from the stables of AMC, with each show churning out impressive weekly ratings with every aired episode.

Bottom line: AMC fans are going nowhere even if both TWD and BCS suddenly get cancelled tomorrow. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2015
hyzicbond:

Negan would appear in 6th season finale or the 7th season premiere. The Showrunner is in no hurry to introduce him, which is fine by me.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2015
koice:

Negan would appear in 6th season finale or the 7th season premiere. The Showrunner is in no hurry to introduce him, which is fine by me.

Me self no want make Dem rush am the guy dey horrific die...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
koice:

Why do some people write plain rubbish at times, without processing 'em first?? TWD got renewed for the 6 season recently and the 7 season is currently in the works. As for the bare face fallacious comment about "Better Call Saul" premiering earlier than schedule with one sole purpose: to keep the AMC fans in check, it's quite obvious to me you don't know a damn thing about AMC and how things work behind the scenes at all.

Dude, Better Call Saul was a concept that was born 2 years ago, and Vince Giligan (Creator of Breaking Bad) and the AMC agreed after some deliberations that the BB spinoff will premiere at the advent of 2015... which it did. Better Call Saul has nothing in common with TWD, apart from both being properties of the same Cable Network. AMC don't need one TV show to keep the fans interested in another, bro. It doesn't even make any sense. I'm willing to bet my left eyeball that you don't even know that Hell's On Wheel, TURИ: Washington's Spies and Halt And Catch Fire are all from the stables of AMC, which each show churning out impressive weekly ratings with every aired episode.

Bottom line: AMC fans are going nowhere even if both TWD and BCS suddenly get cancelled tomorrow. Kapish?

Don't mind the guy, for a series that had smash the record of most viewed tv series in cable history twice. I read it sometimes ago that the show runners have storylines that will keep the series on till the 11th season, look at the comics we are now in issue 70 I think and we still have a long way to go...

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by harryclinton: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
There is somfin fishy bout that place and that woman
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by SetrakusRa(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2015
NO! They shouldn't rush the introduction of Negan now sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.