Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? (4508 Views)

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by spikedcylinder: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2008
What with all the yoruba here sef? undecided angry
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Ben13: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2008
Yoruba! grin

them too much for nairaland!
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by igwe11(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2008
@ op
No,i won't go for a lady far taller than me, i see it as complete mismatch.
i rather prefer a girl of my height or little bit shorter than me.
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by MrCrackles(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2008
Pataki:

A Covenant University product highlighting a grammatical error? How AMAZING!!! cheesy

Amazing indeed! grin

@Poster

I would but the problem is i have not seen any woman taller than me apart from the tallest women in the world some chinese gyal
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by nana(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2008
Hehehe. I cant shout o
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2008
I don't get this convenant uni gist o Pataki. Are they not allowed to correct errors? shocked shocked grin
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Gaminechic: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2008
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by MrCrackles(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I don't get this convenant uni gist o Pataki. Are they not allowed to correct errors? shocked shocked grin

apparently a good bunch of them are "grammatically deficient and error prone timebombs"

hence allowing them to correct grammar would be suicidal

but then we all make mistakes don't we?! smiley

make una free convenant uni people oo grin
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by spikedcylinder: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2008
:d :d :d :d
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Gaminechic: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Andyjoy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2008
hmn,
emi kuku ga ju bobo mi lo and u know wat, its alwys a wonderful experience wen am wt him. in fact a tin se preparations fun wedding wa. U r all invited kiss wink grin
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
You know I'll rather stick with grammatical errors that this Yoruba galore going on here angry

@ Topic I think most men have ego problems, that's why they cant date ladies, taller, richer, more educated and more exposed than they are. One silly guy even said one time that he cant date a woman 'finer' than he is. Imagine that

A friend of mine is like 4 fts short tall am not kidding. She hates her dad so much because the man is only few inches taller than she is and he still married a dwarf like himself. My friend says he did it out of pride because lets face it, men wont want to marry someone they are taller than.

Anyway, it's all one of the folly of the male folk that we ladies have to suffer lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by JustGood(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You?

Why are man intimidated by taller women?

Would My Nairaland fellas date ladies taller than they are?

Why or Why not?

They are intimidated by your grammar lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by Razkoda: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Omo oro re ooo grin
Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? by BulletRapper(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Boya lemo wipe ti okunrin bakuru nkan towa nisale na gbodo ki dada

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts / Test Run Ur Fiance/fiancee In Bed Befor Marriage: Cool Or Not Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.