Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: (1808 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by popeben(m): 4:25am On Nov 12, 2008
I would like all the greatest NAIRALNADERS to share with me what it entails travelling to Phillipines, Im seriously considering spending my Christmas there and from what i gather, it is the only country in Asia that has the highest number of christians ,

Any useful opinion about the weather, culture and booking for visa as well what are the requirements i would need,
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by Riskie(f): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
DO NOT GO TO THE PHILLIPINES!!! angry
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by kenflipper(m): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2008
It is the worst mistake you will ever make in ur life!, Not only would you have wasted such huge amount on airfare. You would be lucky if you arent jacked, stolen from or killed. Philli is one of the most useless society in the world. Cotonu is better organised than they are. They have the worst child abuse in the history of humanity. You could find kids as young as 5yrs eating from dustbins and by kids i mean hundreds of them, human life is very cheap and a dispute with some one will cost that person less than $10 to demand your life. Where philli citizens are seeking the slightest opportunity to dash into Nigeria. Pls rethink ur purpose of travelling, even if u have a friend there i bet ur friend is stocked and lying to you!!!, As you already know most travellers dont tell the truth cos' they dont wanna loose there value back at home.
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by Encomium(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2008
Why I hate some Nairaland members is that they so much say some facts they don't actually know about. kenflipper is one of them, who is yet to cross Seme border talkless of flying in our country's or other countries airspace. May God help them all.
pope ben, travelling to Phillipines from Lagos on non-stop over flight takes 13 hours while stop over takes you through Shanghai airport in China. Phils as popularly called is a hospitality country where citizens are friendly especially the tribe that occupies Mindanao as well as Manilla the capital city. They are more technologically advanced more than the so called giant of Africa called Nigeria. Food items are relatively cheap, while their Filipino paso is about 40 paso to 1 dollar. Also, the country is closer to Hawaii (Honolulu). The only side effect is natural disasters like cyclone in the Southern inlet part of the country. Go ahead and have a wonderful trip to Phils if you have the money. Also, there is 7 to 10 chances of entering the USA through there. Best of luck.
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
All this boys that managed to travel outside by mistake in this forum; we won't hear something cool from them. Who knows; most of yall fit dey for refuge camp self. Make una take am easy ooo. Imagine the way Mr kenflipper just boosted in and began to say some shit.
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by kenflipper(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2008
May GOD help you all when u get there!, hopefully this will shut my critics up!
I didnt mean to stop ur dream of a greener pasture abroad, i m trying to point it out wit out sugar coating, there are so many additions to alot of little known countries. Pls judge for urself more pics in the coming!, for those of you who re familiar with philly you must have heard of the town zamboanga! that was where a black American married to a philly lady was beheaded. America govt did not border much cos' they already warned about travel risk to philipino on their website.
Kidnappings is nothing knew in philliphines,

Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by kenflipper(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
This guy was beheaded in philliphines after he was kidnapped.

Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2008
Do they eat human head?
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by popeben(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2008
It interesting to hear from your different views about Phillpines,
Anyway, i would appreciate if i can know more abou the Visa .

Especially for Visiting,
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by adamsy07: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2008
philipines(manilla),
                           there is no country that is not good if you are going on holidays,but to be candid with you,instead of waisting so much air fare to manilla
you had better think of travelling some where else,70% of my staffs here in Dubai(uae)are philipines and i have really studied them they are very cony people.
        they are well behaved at your presence but bad at your absence,my wife as been there on 2 occassion for buisness purpose she says alot of bad things about them and they themselves tell me alot about their unsecurd secuirity.
         Holiday is meant to be spent in peace and not in regret.
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by lakes11111: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
hi, been trying to reach u, have few questions for u please
Re: Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: by Chichiange(f): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
if u travel to a developing country,try and stay in the capital,its always better dere,no direct flight to phill from naija, shanghai is not the best connection point,connect in dubai wif emirates or in Doha with qatar airways, stay in manila .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last / Nigerian's In Cuba / Who Noticed These US Twin States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.