Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better (138710 Views)

To All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions 1960bet / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd.bet Predictions Just Got Better Okay / 1960bet Match Codes And Odds ⋆ Sport @bet@ Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ok. It happened that we now have various bookmakers in Nigeria but different punters have their our choice for reasons best known to them and punters go into their nearest bet shop, check for match codes and odds and stake. Predictions just got easier as punters can now view those match codes and odds on their mobile, conveniently predict at the ease of their home and proceed to betshop to stake. www.sportbetcodes.com provide all punters with those code for various book makers. Select your bookmaker of choice and select the day you want to preview. www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by Bosville(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Dis shud b posted oN business forum, we have many punters there unlike here. In btw 9ce Job O.p
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Bosville:
Dis shud b posted oN business forum, we have many punters there unlike here. In btw 9ce Job O.p
Thank you. Update will come from time to time
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Latest update on www.sportbetcodes.com Bet9ja match codes from monday 12 - sunday 19. Predictions at your convenience www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Just updated on www.sportbetcodes.com is Nairabet codes monday 13th Oct to Friday 17th october and bet9ja codes from mon 13th-sunday 19th october. Now predictions just got better. www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2014
At www.sportbetcodes.com , You can now join the forum. Create topic and discuss football and bet predictions.
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Newly updated - 1960bet match codes (wednesday 15th Oct - Sunday 19th Oct). www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Prevent late predictions. Avoid last minute stake. Predict your weekend games. www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Just Uploaded. Nairabet Thursday - Sunday Games with codes and Odds.
Previously Uploaded -1960bet codes and Odds, bet9ja codes and odds
www.sportbetcodes.com

For bet prediction tips and discussion www.sportbetcodes.com/forum

Best of Luck this weekend
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
What are your prediction for this weekend games.
post your epl predictions here
http://sportbetcodes.com/forum/topic.php?id=3
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Epl this weekend. Predict your match outcome now www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bet codes and Odds of best bookmakers now available. www.sportbetcodes.com Join Forum discussion for bet tips and predictions www.sportbetcodes.com/forum
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
sportbetcodes:
Bet codes and Odds of best bookmakers now available. www.sportbetcodes.com Join Forum discussion for bet tips and predictions www.sportbetcodes.com/forum
keep up the good work bro
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Ochillary:
keep up the good work bro

Thank you. updates shall keep flowing from time to time. You can also start a discussion in the forum www.sportbetcodes.com/forum
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Weekend games now available. for nairabet, 1960bet, bet9ja. www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Weekend is finally here, predict your games conveniently. www.spotbetcodes.com Nairabet, Bet9ja, 1960bet codes and odds
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2014
How did your weekend bet go? for those who predicted with out platform, how was it. One week game uploaded already on our website. Monday 20 - Sunday 26. Nairabet match codes and odds. 1960bet match codes and odds. How to get it. go to www.sportbetcodes.com and click on all for the available bookmaker. Best of luck predicting
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Yesterday was not as smooth as it should be. You can help yourself to predict and stake wisely using www.spotbetcodes.com We have just updated this weeks games from Tuesday 21 - Sunday 26. U will see available bookmaker on the home page. I will update you as soon as we post for more bookmakers. Predict ans stake wisely. Not all odds should be staked high or low. www.sportbetcodes.coom
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2014
More bookmakers updated. Matches up to sunday 26th now available for 90% of the bookmakers available, Nairabet, Surebet, 1960bet, bet9ja, Winners Golden Bet. www.sportbetcodes.com predict and stake wisely. predictions made easy
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Stop missing free picks from sportbetcodes forum. 3 sure picks today. All missed it. Click forum to Register at www.sportbetcodes.com and get instant update of sure betting predictions from admin. Only registered members get alerted whenever a pick is posted. Stake wisely
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by Skykid1208(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
sportbetcodes:
Stop missing free picks from sportbetcodes forum. 3 sure picks today. All missed it. Click forum to Register at www.sportbetcodes.com and get instant update of sure betting predictions from admin. Only registered members get alerted whenever a pick is posted. Stake wisely

Bro pls i need your help
pls i want to start beting (am tinking of using 1960) but i don't understand anything about the odss and so on you are talking about.

Am new if i want to start bet at 1960bet what would i do to make sure i win.
Thanks in advance.
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by Skykid1208(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2014

Bro pls i need your help
pls i want to start beting (am tinking of using 1960) but i don't understand anything about the odss and so on you are talking about.

Thanks in advance.
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Skykid1208:

Bro pls i need your help

Thanks in advance.

First i must say that Sport betting is not a do or die affair. Having said this, i must inform you that you can choose to bet online or in shop.
Odds are the point given various choice of outcomes in every match e.g take man u vs chelsea. for man u to win(1home), the odd can be 2.5( whatever amount you want to stake X 2.5) for chelsea to win (2 away) the odd can be 3.0 (whatever amount you want to stake). for more info on odds and betting. visit the website of the bookmaker you wish to play with.

To check the odds given by bookmakers. visit www.sportbetcodes.com and select the day you want to preview. It will show you all the matches available just the way it is usually posted in bet shops. If you wish to register to any bookmaker, click the image on www.sportbetcodes.com. Feel free to contact or ask for further assistance.

Finally, Sport bet is more of luck than tacts so "STAKE WISELY"
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Monday to friday codes now available on www.sportbetcodes.com. you can now view all bookmakers codes and odds just the same way as it is usually posted in bet shops.
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Games uploaded in advance. Select a match day to preview. www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Sportbet Codes of all Nigeria Bookmakers is back and now available. www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Free Bet Picks Now available, www.sportbetcodes.com
Best of Luck
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Weekend match codes now available
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dear User. I am pleased to inform you that you can now get match codes of Bet9ja on our site. www.sportbetcodes.com
Get your codes, Predict with ease and stake wisely
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
match codes have been updated
Re: All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better by sportbetcodes(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
match codes have been updated

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.