Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Northern Elite Use Religion To Decieve Peaple~ Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elite Use Religion To Decieve Peaple~ Kukah (662 Views)

"Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah / Bishop Matthew Kukah Diagnoses Buhari And Nigeria / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elite Use Religion To Decieve Peaple~ Kukah by God1stson(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
when i read this interview granted by Bishop Hassan Kukah on the platform of punch newspaper.i was like this MOG have just captured the burning issues in nigeria with just one piece of interview.Demystifying and unmasking the real reason behind bokoharam vendatta and clearing the air on the lopsided and witch hunting venom coming from Amnesty intl agaist our ever gallant NA while trivializing US crimes in in Afghan and quantama prison.see link to read the interview and after that, u eyes will open and u will stop this APC nd PDpp SHIT!
http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-elites-use-religion-to-deceivepeople-kukahwhen i read this interview granted by Bishop Hassan Kukah on the platform of punch newspaper.i was like this MOG have just captured the burning issues in nigeria with just one piece of interview.Demystifying and unmasking the real reason behind bokoharam vendatta and clearing the air on the lopsided and witch hunting venom coming from Amnesty intl agaist our ever gallant NA while trivializing US crimes in in Afghan and quantama prison.see link to read the interview and after that, u eyes will open and u will stop this APC nd PDpp SHIT!
http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-elites-use-religion-to-deceivepeople-kukah
when i read this interview granted by Bishop Hassan Kukah on the platform of punch newspaper.i was like this MOG have just captured the burning issues in nigeria with just one piece of interview.Demystifying and unmasking the real reason behind bokoharam vendatta and clearing the air on the lopsided and witch hunting venom coming from Amnesty intl agaist our ever gallant NA while trivializing US crimes in in Afghan and quantama prison.see link to read the interview and after that, u eyes will open and u will stop this APC nd PDpp SHIT!
http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-elites-use-religion-to-deceivepeople-kukah

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Shy Away From Corruption Challenge From Wike / I Go To Beer Parlour Every Friday – Fayose / 24-year-old UNIZIK Student Goes Missingafter Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.