Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Naija Online Shopping - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Naija Online Shopping (2482 Views)

Rytedeals.com: Online Shopping In Nigeria. Deals At The Lowest Prices. / Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. / Naija "online Shopping"? Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Online Shopping by ceasero: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2008
House i would like to get your views on on-line shopping.pls help me answer the following
1) what would be your fear,if you paid for something online? would it be card fraud/security of card, trusting that the seller will deliver, Deliver at scheduled time, Condition of delivered goods
2) What do you think about online shopping in Nigeria
3)what would be your comment on your ATM security details? do you think that enough security measures are in place for ATM card users in Nigeria
Re: Naija Online Shopping by datstobi10(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
Answering your questions
1) My major fear would definitely be card fraud and security of my bank details, bearing in mind the type of environment we are in, all other ones such as delivery and others are secondary, b'cos for you to trust a company/website and enter your card details they should have the competence to deliver in a good condition and good time.
2) Online Shopping in Nigeria has come of age, and it is about time we get accustomed with the global way of doing business before we are left behind.
3) In my honest opinion ATM security in Nigeria is really good, because most of the card frauds perpetuated, are caused by ignorance on the part of the user, i feel the least the card issuing agencies need to do is sensitize the general public about ATM security and other issues.

Card security is a major concern to all forms of online transactions in Nigeria, and their job remains to give all Nigerians the feeling of confidence when transacting businesses online, an online transactions portal which i strongly believe in is Naira.com, it is secured by verisign, and they claim to have a 100% success rate in terms of security.
Re: Naija Online Shopping by Skywriter: 2:21am On Nov 22, 2011
I write on behalf of www.Proxycart.com

With ProxyCart.com, you can order a product from any US online store of your choice (including amazon and ebay) and have it delivered to you in Lagos. www.ProxyCart.com is easy to use, reliable, secure, and affordable. Simply use the "Product Request" tool on www.proxycart.com to request a quote on any product you wish to buy. You will receive a price quote within 6 to 12 hours of submitting your "Product Request". www.ProxyCart.com also features some of the best deals from a variety of US retailers. Serious inquiries, please call (US) +18019800023 or (Nigeria) 08028489218
Re: Naija Online Shopping by anintia(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Discount code for shopping on Jumia online, interesting promotion going on. With this discount code; JUMIAK6R, you get amazing prices you wont forget
Re: Naija Online Shopping by admindim: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Point market value place

Pay after ur work have being done we offer home and office service repair of laptop,playstation2,3,psp,dvd,phones,tablets,ipad,software installation,upgrade, within 24hrs u will get ur gadget be free from fake enginners and delay service within lagos only tx

We also offer prize research service stay in ur home and get d best prize for any product cars ,electronic,rent,products,service,repair,it.etc

Brandnew samsung galaxy tablet 7.0 inches 16gig 50,000 30pieces available
Our vision is to help people out of dispointment how to identify fake products
Charge ur blackberry,nokia,htc mini laptop 3weeks without electricity inverter mobile charger 5000mah 3,500,naira 10400mah 9,000 naira 2500mah 2,500naira

Screen,motherboard,original charger,battery also available .

Do u want to sell ur nigeria use car or u need one u can also contact us
Adress no,10 aroyewun street off oriola bus-stop alapere ketu lagos call 08166117634 or mail
linkspoint@yahoo.com

Internet marketing ,webdesign traning, and bulksms traning. Reach out ur products and services to thousand in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Bold 2(9700) / Nokia E5,e63 And Iphone For Sale / SOLD. SOLD SOLD. BRAND NEW' Google Nexus 6P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.