Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread (280410 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
toludadon:

thanks am doing that already and will give you feedback
Which link are you downloading it from?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by toludadon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
femi4:
Which link are you downloading it from?

The rar link you put up there,.. I have downloaded and flashed it and the result is still the same.. May be they it has become out of date sort of because version of March and may are still working.. Don't loose the current 141117 you have because you may not get it back
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
toludadon:

The rar link you put up there,.. I have downloaded and flashed it and the result is still the same.. May be they it has become out of date sort of because version of March and may are still working.. Don't loose the current 141117 you have because you may not get it back
i don't think so, you should be able to move from one ROM version to the other without stress since the hardware remain the same.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by toludadon(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2015
femi4:
i don't think so, you should be able to move from one ROM version to the other without stress since the hardware remain the same.

So what do you suggest? At least I have been doing that before now and I still flash the latest and the one before it.. Really, I hate this rom am currently on. Once I flash the previous rom my phone screen goes blur as if the phone screen has a flex problem and it won't show anything except some moving lines on the screen, and it'll be Normal when I flash the latest or can you do me a favor by helping me to get the rom before that of 141117
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
toludadon:

So what do you suggest? At least I have been doing that before now and I still flash the latest and the one before it.. Really, I hate this rom am currently on. Once I flash the previous rom my phone screen goes blur as if the phone screen has a flex problem and it won't show anything except some moving lines on the screen, and it'll be Normal when I flash the latest or can you do me a favor by helping me to get the rom before that of 141117

http://download.innjoo.com/rom/S17_HD_A05V1B09_141117.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/krokdmezitz9k0s/Note-Android4.4-InnJoo-20141117-V1.rar

I hope you selected "firmware upgrade" from the flashing tools and your network strength is not weak. You can use IDM to aid the download speed.

Better still, take it to innjoo service centre in Ikeja and insist on flashing your note with nov 2014 ROM
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by toludadon(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
femi4:

http://download.innjoo.com/rom/S17_HD_A05V1B09_141117.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/krokdmezitz9k0s/Note-Android4.4-InnJoo-20141117-V1.rar

I hope you selected "firmware upgrade" from the flashing tools and your network strength is not weak. You can use IDM to aid the download speed.

Better still, take it to innjoo service centre in Ikeja and insist on flashing your note with nov 2014 ROM

My network was strong and I flashed it like I have been doing all these while.. Do they flash old rom at their office?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by daremarvell: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Tecno 8H Droipad and Lenovo A30-70 tab are available now at N31,000 and N27,500 respectively . Contact Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by toludadon(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
new rom has been released for innjoo note, I will upload the link or you go to innjoo official site to get it

Get it here

http://s3.innjoo.com/rom/Note/Note-Android4.4-InnJoo-20150918-V1.zip
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2015
toludadon:
new rom has been released for innjoo note, I will upload the link or you go to innjoo official site to get it

Get it here

http://s3.innjoo.com/rom/Note/Note-Android4.4-InnJoo-20150918-V1.zip
I can't risk it unless its lollipop
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by jabdulhamid97(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls my injoo note battery sucks pls I need help
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by 2ndking: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Judek2:

why do you wanna sell it?
just want to change phone, it has stayed too much with me
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Mohamad74: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello
I need some help with my note pro
When I try update it says u r uptodate
But I can't open YouTube any time I try it hangs and I must turn off phone when its not easy to turn it off because of that hang
Is that normal to hang in vedios ?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Innjoo note battery urgently needed cry

Somebody help
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Innjoo note battery urgently needed cry

Somebody help
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
femi4:
not innjoo note E o
The first innjoo note with 3000mah battery ...

Not the one on Jumia ..
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
not innjoo note E o
The first innjoo note with 3000mah battery ...

Not the one on Jumia ..
Relax, I dey use two sef

Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
femi4:
Relax, I dey use two sef
cool then .. How do I get it asap ?

You have no idea of how hard I have searched for it.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
cool then .. How do I get it asap ?

You have no idea of how hard I have searched for it.
Sorry you can't have it.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
femi4:
Sorry you can't have it.
then why did you tell me the price in the first place undecided
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by MrReeseG(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Okay ive got an innjoo note for sale
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by rekeson: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Innjoo Note for sale in Warri.

REASON FOR SELLING IT

The charging port is broken and I can't go through the stress of taking it to Lagos to fix.

PRICE

The phone goes for N10,000 (10k)

WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT MY INNJOO NOTE?

Well unlike other Innjoo Notes, mine has 3g functionality on both sim1 and sim2... Meaning you can flex 3g on any sim port u like.

Also, my Innjoo Note is equipped with 2 original batteries.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femimike1(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Help! My innjoo note charging port is misbehaving, I have to use like 3rubber bands to package it to charge. Can I fix it anywhere in d country apart from Lagos? Coz I don't stay in Lagos.
2nd option, I'm planing to buy a new battery plus a desktop charger, dunno how effective that would be.
Plz help
Femi4
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
femimike1:
Help! My innjoo note charging port is misbehaving, I have to use like 3rubber bands to package it to charge. Can I fix it anywhere in d country apart from Lagos? Coz I don't stay in Lagos.
2nd option, I'm planing to buy a new battery plus a desktop charger, dunno how effective that would be.
Plz help
Femi4
You can try slot.
Yea! an extra battery with desktop charger will be effective
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femimike1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
femi4:
You can try slot.
Yea! an extra battery with desktop charger will be effective
Tnx boss!
How can I get the battery?
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by sheggsliveth: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
femimike1:

Tnx boss!
if the charging port is shaking u can fix it at road side engineer cos that's where I fixed mine it works perfectly
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femi4: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
femimike1:

Tnx boss!
get it from jumia
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femimike1(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2015
sheggsliveth:
if the charging port is shaking u can fix it at road side engineer cos that's where I fixed mine it works perfectly
ohh tnx!! was it remove completely and a new one installed ? or just normal fixing? coz the road side guy was telling he will replace it with a BB charging point, but i dont think that's cool
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femimike1(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2015
femi4:
get it from jumia

i search for it but couldnt find it, plz if u have the link bro , kindly forward it
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by rekeson: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2015
femimike1:

ohh tnx!! was it remove completely and a new one installed ? or just normal fixing? coz the road side guy was telling he will replace it with a BB charging point, but i dont think that's cool

I took mine to the repair shop and the charging port was removed and replaced with a brand new one...

My phone is now as good as new. But make sure the technician is a talented one, and not some quack.
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by femimike1(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
rekeson:

I took mine to the repair shop and the charging port was removed and replaced with a brand new one...

My phone is now as good as new. But make sure the technician is a talented one, and not some quack.

tnx boss
Re: Innjoo Note Discussion Thread by Xxpress(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2015
I need an innjoo note battery asap. I need help on where to get it cos it's not available on jumia

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android