Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam (81468 Views)

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Tommy Morrison, Former Heavyweight Champion, Dies At 44 / Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by falcon01: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
UnderTaker Embrace Islam – WWE Champion is now Muslim
[howpk.com]
From the Above picture it is clear that undertaker accepts
Islam and his new name is Muhammad Ismail.
On that occasion the quote got famous that ” The Dead Man
Gets New Life In Islam “. Undertaker meet a Alim in a flight
and he said i got new life from ALLAH i want to accept islam.
he added that i saw a dream in which i see some reflection and
ends of world and i noticed that Islam is the only one religion
who is true and the pure in all around the world.
May ALLAH show him RIGHT way, The way of goodness,
kindness and happiness.

2 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Blakjewelry(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
I prefer the old undertaker

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Hahahahah!! Every tout and cultist know the right religion for their stock in trade- BVI.
(Bloody and Violent Islam)

Brock lesnar, rusev, lunie ambrose and kane very soon will embrace the religion of the Lunnies!! Keep dreaming OP!!

14 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by hayzed2: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Hahahahah!! Every tout and cultist know the right religion for their stock in trade- BVI.

Brock lesnar, rusev, lunie ambrose and kane very soon will embrace the religion of the Lunnies!! Keep dreaming OP!!

Kokoso abi sokoso , stop acting like an illiterate, I love every religion and I don't discriminate whatsoever; if you can't embrace Islam, #holdyourpeace

8 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2014
biggest joke...not funny tho
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Still looks scary to me tho

Wouldn't want to meet that dude for anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by qadeerkug(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Allahu Akbar........nice to here dis

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by MrCork: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2014
..say what"...is lam?.....i don't mean to sound rudes but i think his head is not corrrrect (no oofense) angry

4 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by chuckdee4(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2014
So because he wore a skull cap, he's converted to Islam, do something better with your life OP

6 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2014
What is the evidence?
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by player007(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Mike Tyson did the same. And his carrier took a nose dive from that Moment. He droped from the No 1 boxer he used to be to zero.
Moral=Stick to what works for you,don't join the bandwagoon.

4 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by teemsa: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Allahu Akbar
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2014
After suffering enough beating from brock,his brain altered,so he has to accept the religion that accept defeatist.

4 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Do whatever it takes to stay relevant. Haha

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
`How is that supposed to give me a raging hard-on?

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by ozo13(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
falcon01:
UnderTaker Embrace Islam – WWE Champion is now Muslim
[howpk.com]
From the Above picture it is clear that undertaker accepts
Islam and his new name is Muhammad Ismail.
On that occasion the quote got famous that ” The Dead Man
Gets New Life In Islam “. Undertaker meet a Alim in a flight
and he said i got new life from ALLAH i want to accept islam.
he added that i saw a dream in which i see some reflection and
ends of world and i noticed that Islam is the only one religion
who is true and the pure in all around the world.
May ALLAH show him RIGHT way, The way of goodness,
kindness and happiness.
from d comments above.no more love in ds world.hate is now d rule.

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Haywhymido(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Na wa 4 some people o.It is hypocritical of u people to be claiming to be peaceful n violent free when in actual fact u r always constituting nuisance on every muslim thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
He wud always remain under security checks bc he cud b dangerous (terrorist). By the way dis man did not belong 2 any religious body b4 now except de so call church of satan, so is gud 4 him.

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mid life crisis?
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by englishmart(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
The dead know where they dully belong

2 Likes

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ok. Good for him. As far christianiaty won't be cricticised for his evils.
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Kassidy90(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

Must u always show ur ignorance online...Keep watching islam will rule the world..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kassidy90:

Must u always show ur ignorance online...Keep watching islam will rule the world..

undecided
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by oyatmicah(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
undertaker is not even the wwe champion. liar liar pant on fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by ezeonline2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Islam indeed!
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by darnley16(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Now that you've. Told us, what do we do now? Switch to Islam too?
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Potential terrorist? Maybe?

Nah...nah i dnt tink so
Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by CNNg: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
[size=16pt]LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL. MUSLIMS USUALLY LIKE SPREADING THESE KIND OF RUMORS. GO TO HIS WIKIPEDIA PAGE. HIS NAME IS STILL MARK CALAWAY[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by adepink(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
after brock lesnar finished him and broke his record, mwsheee. perfect excuse to resign from wwe next year lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam by benega: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
player007:
Mike Tyson did the same. And his carrier took a nose dive from that Moment. He droped from the No 1 boxer he used to be to zero.
Moral=Stick to what works for you,don't join the bandwagoon.
mohamed ali did so then rose 2 be world greatest #tho I hate islam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Boy Who Got N1M From Davido Buys Tricycle, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.