Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce (8909 Views)

Jayz And Beyonce Attend Birthday Party In Nigeria (photo) / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

I DNT NEED WEAK GUYS angry

Am not weak like them at all...

Are u gonna give it a trial
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by CreamyBanana(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
AdexAbbey:
Yeah!

I was chilling with her yesterday...

That's my own beyonce ooo...

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=CreamyBanana post=27111118][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AKMoney1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear many things dey goes down for this we NL. Can't stop laughing at both the topic and the comment. grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by CreamyBanana(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed

Why, babe? Why that last emoticon?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by maxisfield(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lmao! Wat is ds grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Rikidony(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
shockwave91:

lol....pardon him
OK angry
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Rikidony(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Am not weak like them at all...

Are u gonna give it a trial
ASIN undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by AdexAbbey(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:

ASIN undecided

Kumebu la chance!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP!

angry

Mtchwwww!

Btw, na beans u 4llow snap pishure? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rikidony:
DUDE WILL U BE MA JAY Ztongue
M.u.m.u, jez like ya royal daftness of otuoke cool
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Omo alata/kudi Oni manicure jam Rafiu omo garage/omo eleran. Una fit gaaaaaan oooo... e ma bonnie ati Clyde o jere... e ya to fo grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by homesteady(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP may all them sango, ogun, amadioha do collabo and strike you with thunder! rubbish!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by KingTom(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Omo alata/kudi Oni manicure jam Rafiu omo garage/omo eleran. Una fit gaaaaaan oooo... e ma bonnie ati Clyde o jere... e ya to fo grin
Ah keke man Jo funmi ni iseju kan! make I laff small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:

Ah keke man Jo funmi ni iseju kan! make I laff small grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin
Bonnie ati Clyde chai
***Falls from empire state building***
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
CreamyBanana:

Why, babe? Why that last emoticon?
You aint wrong sad...but sha, it's well embarassed. He woulda gotten a better poll result from Facebook, like someone pointed out undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Airforce1:
dis your beyonce must be typical "Amala" eater

OLORIBURUKU grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by akinsadeez(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Can't believe I actually thought it would be Beyonce for real. But dis OP is very brave sha, to post his girl's picture on Nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by CreamyBanana(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
chimkaire:
You aint wrong sad...but sha, it's well embarassed. He woulda gotten a better poll result from Facebook, like someone pointed out undecided

OK, babe. When are we going to upload ours?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Una children go fine oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Bibol(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
But why did this your Beyonce do her mouth and nose like this? This is pouting gone wrong! And why didn't she adjust her bra? Abi is that the new style? Help us greet her, she try sha... She's irreplaceable.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by rattlesnake(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
They can use this her head to mould a football case and bladder
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
CreamyBanana:

OK, babe. When are we going to upload ours?
Done that already, remember? tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by alexis007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
....[leaving thread in haste]...these 2 descendants of OBJ [Nairalander and his orange-faced beyonce]...can never get my attention...lemme not even start with the house wia they took d pix....op...must we know that you live in a public yard?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by marieolae(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ppl r too wicked oh kiniii!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by marieolae(f): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bibol:
But why did this your Beyonce do her mouth and nose like this? This is pouting gone wrong! And why didn't she adjust her bra? Abi is that the new style? Help us greet her, she try sha... She's irreplaceable.
mek we see ur face ba. Why r u covering it nd u can sit there and analyse anoda bbe who is fine. Some girls sha
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Bibol(f): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
marieolae:
mek we see ur face ba. Why r u covering it nd u can sit there and analyse anoda bbe who is fine. Some girls sha

And where in my post did I mention she's ugly? I guess you can't sense humour when you see one. Life is too short, don't take things too seriously young lady. Even the OP i'm sure was just having some fun. Cappish?.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by CreamyBanana(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
chimkaire:
Done that already, remember? tongue grin

Yes, I remember grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by FlintGuevara(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
kai... some pipu can be very ugly sha.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander And Beyonce by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
AdexAbbey:
Yeah!

I was chilling with her yesterday...

That's my own beyonce ooo...
OP this is not the best way to break up with this innocent girl, you clearly know that if you post her pictures here we are going to make u feel bad about her. thats not fair ooo cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil Damages Her Butt.... (see Photo) / Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too / Married Woman Who Gets Paid To Clean Men’s Houses Completely N2ked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.