Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116380 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:47am On May 02, 2015
...And the waiting never ends. Hopefully, u will hit jackpot one of these days.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:36am On May 02, 2015
LordReed:

OK so China and Russia are not invading US again?

This knowledge is a progression, like you finish primary one and enter primary two, and then on like that.

America is the lifeblood of this present world system. If America fails, this system collapses, so it is in the best interest of the principal actors in this dominion to ensure that America never fails. All the threats and rumours and posturings are just smokescreens, to present a semblance of conflict to deceive the ignorant.

satan is in charge of this system and satan will not cast out satan.

Revelations 18:15
15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

You guys need to start your own research and quit scoffing. The basic frames have been given to you. Start reading!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:37am On May 02, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Mumitani, ha fa? wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
MrPresident1:

This knowledge is a progression, like you finish primary one and enter primary two, and then on like that.

America is the lifeblood of this present world system. If America fails, this system collapses, so it is in the best interest of the principal actors in this dominion to ensure that America never fails. All the threats and rumours and posturings are just smokescreens, to present a semblance of conflict to deceive the ignorant.

satan is in charge of this system and satan will not cast out satan.

Revelations 18:15
15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

You guys need to start your own research and quit scoffing. The basic frames have been given to you. Start reading!

I am not scoffing at Bible prophecies, I will however scoff at interpretations that seek to glorify self ie the supposed power of clairvoyance that do not glorify God.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Jackpot? More like doompot lol.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2015
LordReed:

Jackpot? More like doompot lol.

Guy no pot o its been stolen o!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 5:48pm On May 02, 2015
LordReed:

I am not scoffing at Bible prophecies, I will however scoff at interpretations that seek to glorify self ie the supposed power of clairvoyance that do not glorify God.

Perhaps you are right.
I advise you, rather, to see the bigger picture.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
MrPresident1:

Perhaps you are right.
I advise you, rather, to see the bigger picture.

Trust me I see it. Governments are an expression of all that is human and magnify all our characteristics especially the "evil" ones. Anything you see governments do is not because there is one conspiracy or the other, their actions are the actions of imperfect beings magnified by the scale of their power.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2015
bejeria101:

Guy no pot o its been stolen o!

LoL!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2015
sukkot:
yes now bros. may. may is the month of ' hell '. keep an eye out for most especially may the 3rd in america. i hope you have alternative media because no point sitting on nairaland or for waiting for AIT to report what is already happening. you need a good media source. alternative media not main stream

Today is May 3rd. Anything happening?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Horus(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2015
WW3 to heat up before end of may 2015

Where is your WW3?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by johnydon22(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
[size=20] where dafuq is the world war 3 angry [/size]
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by REMMEI(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
The sango[god of thunder] that will kill this OP still dey practice with Thor hammer..
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
LordReed:

Trust me I see it. Governments are an expression of all that is human and magnify all our characteristics especially the "evil" ones. Anything you see governments do is not because there is one conspiracy or the other, their actions are the actions of imperfect beings magnified by the scale of their power.

Lol. You talk like you know something, but you do not know anything.
There are no governments anymore, there are no boundaries anymore, the integration is complete and you all have been successfully plugged into the maze.

Everything that is done now is to create a semblance of reality, make belief, but it is all a charade. The world as it is now is a charade.

I hope you are Christ's sha. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
Quite frankly, this date thing should stop.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

Lol. You talk like you know something, but you do not know anything.
There are no governments anymore, there are no boundaries anymore, the integration is complete and you all have been successfully plugged into the maze.

Everything that is done now is to create a semblance of reality, make belief, but it is all a charade. The world as it is now is a charade.

I hope you are Christ's sha. wink

And those in charge of this charade are alien lizard people from the planet Niburu right? Lol.

Christ's to the end.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2015
MrPresident1:
Quite frankly, this date thing should stop.

Aside from the entertainment value quite agreed.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 1:52am On May 08, 2015
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LewsTherin: 10:29am On May 25, 2015
^^^^
Did you just make September the new date? Dude, you need a hobby, or you need a girlfriend.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Tgirl4real(f): 4:39pm On May 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Mumitani, ha fa? wink

I dey o. Just wondering when u gonna wake up from ur slumber.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Judas2013: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
a new date?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by lekkie073(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
R94A21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_PRXJAg3Zc
what does a Hebrew pentagram has to do with world war 3?

sator a repo tenet opera rotas......

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
So this madness hasn't stopped?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by micholalo(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready
LewsTherin:
^^^^
Did you just make September the new date? Dude, you need a hobby, or you need a girlfriend.
sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready

I must say, d op is still taking that particular weed since last year.. u better get a job and stop wasting ur time

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by micholalo(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
my bros relax body. it is almost about to explode. keep your eye on america. it will soon be covered by russian and chinese troops rounding up american citizens wink

you are just annoying with this ur crap. toi much of everything is bad.... my advice stop that weed , And give your life to Jesus Christ.

1/7/2015
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by unitysheart(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
micholalo:

you are just annoying with this ur crap. toi much of everything is bad.... my advice stop that weed , And give your life to Jesus Christ.

1/7/2015

LOL. July 1 is almost over sef.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Babalakin(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
BREAKING NEWS ....

Deal reached on Iran nuclear program..Iranian foreign minister called deal on Iran's nuclear program a "historic moment." Speaking ahead of meeting at which the deal was to be officially approved.

bad market for sukkot. .ahahahaha
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Babalakin:
BREAKING NEWS ....

Deal reached on Iran nuclear program..Iranian foreign minister called deal on Iran's nuclear program a "historic moment." Speaking ahead of meeting at which the deal was to be officially approved.

bad market for sukkot. .ahahahaha
lol dumbass, when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction. watch out for 16th of july. keep your eyes on america

1 thessalonians 5 vs 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. wink grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
lol dumbass, when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction. watch out for 16th of july. keep your eyes on america

1 thessalonians 5 vs 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. wink grin

I thought you have tired of this date game? LoL I thought the absurdity of it has finally gotten through to your medulla oblongata. I see your supplier has given you new $hit.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
LordReed:

I thought you have tired of this date game? LoL I thought the absurdity of it has finally gotten through to your medulla oblongata. I see your supplier has given you new $hit.
I live for this. this is my life. I am a watchman. watch out for 16th of july in america wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.