Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 (3236 Views)

The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Root Infinix Zero X506 With This 5 Easy Steps / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 by awesomep(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6y9blWyt4uI/VDvo3rpvE_I/AAAAAAAABn4/xXmwqTv-g70/s1600/pre-order-phone.png[/img]
Infinix Mobile launched this awesome and amazing phone on 6th August 2014, it has been an awesome device designed in France.
But this phone has been review by many and lots of comments on their facebook fan page, some with good review while others with their own option. I'm a proud owner of one and I have been enjoying this phone.

Many of you are saying the phone ain't good due to:
Unable to root or customize: Please when you lay your hand on this phone, don't toy with it if don't actually know what or sure of what you're doing. It's a software protected device which means its very hard to void the warrants due to the firmware, my advice is don't disturb yourself rooting cause its gonna spoil some system apps on the phone so be wise use it like its an iPhone. Though some has rooted theirs but the software A used might not work for B. If you're a through android freak/developer I refer you flash custom recovery and backup you entire rom before you practice any form of rooting.
If you don't have the custom recovery (CWM) you can request it here and guides on how to flash it.

See More:http://naijacrib..com/2014/10/hidden-facts-about-infinix-zero-x506.html

1 Like

Re: Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 by Promking: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
briantex:
[size=50pt]Don't click on that link the op is so jobless[/size]

That is what is on the site
Thanks for the heads-up

By the way OP where is the hidden fact in all what you posted
Re: Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 by Chimezie250(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
its infinix zero that I couldn't use up to a week before selling or any other zero that I don't know
Re: Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 by parrotibaba(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
HIDDEN FACTS ABOUT THE INFINIX ZERO

(1) It can boil water n cook indomie grin

(2) It can iron even ur most rugged jeans n highly starched shirts in 2 minutes

(3) The phone can be used for police "drills" (no need for hot iron)

(4) The corning glass of d infinix is made of plywood (i.e it can scratch easily)

..dats all
Re: Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 by rattlesnake(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
ALL this eboila bloggers i blame PDP

(1) (Reply)

Something Huge is Coming / Oppo F1: Phone Selfie Super Hot Early 2016 / Introducing Zyphon V2 Handler [stable]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.