Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) (19669 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / CV Refinement (Samples Included) / Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
We all know that the job market is now stringent, not only in Nigeria, but also other countries in the world. And, you and I know that: part of job consideration for an applicant is the CV; you need a well tailored CV if, at all, you want to gain entrance into the job of your dreams. I want to, quickly, ask for the support of the ogas on this forum to point clearly wherever they see erro, and even add to the flo of the discussion. In order not to bore you, let's divide the whole topic into segments. Stay tuned!

Before I proceed, you may consider checking this informative thread for your interview questions
https://www.nairaland.com/2560532/interview-exposed-some-things-need-know

Topic 1- Your CV
What is a CV( curriculum Vital)? It is a
well-written document about the story of
your life- academics, capabilities,
experiences, etc. It can also be called a
Resume, but Resumes are slightly
different from CV.
What is the difference between CV and
Resume- not much difference between
the two. Except that CV contains elaborate
details about your academics and other
information, while Resumes are straight
to the point. Like, what can you offer us?
What did you graduate with? Your
volunteers? Any certification, etc.
Types of CV
We have 3 major types of CV. They are
A. Reverse chronological- suitable for we
recent graduates.

B. Functional- suitable for people
switching from a career to the other, e.g
moving from accounting firm to transport
firm.

C. Hybrid (combination of the two)-
suitable for anybody. It is very effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Topic 1 Cont...

Things You Should Know as a Graduate
(CV)

1. Your academic achievement is your
selling point.

2. Your extra curricula activities in school,
during IT, outside, during your NYSC are
your selling points.

3. Your volunteers are your selling point.

4. Know your strengths and weaknesses - maximize your strength to overshadow
your weaknesses.

5. Sell your self in the CV by hammering
on your strength, and neglecting your
weaknesses. Even when asked about your
weaknesses, give a strength as a
weakness.

6. Employers don't care about your
religion (it may help anyway), don't care
about your height, stature, and so on.
They only care about what you can offer.

7. You tailor your CV, not as "once written- multiple use,
but based on the requirements of the
position you are applying to, e.g. A CV to shell company should be different from A CV to Total (except if the position, pay, building is similar, lol).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Before you proceed, make sure you download some samples above and below

Contents of The CV (Recent Graduates)

First of all, you need to know that
having a good template is paramount. A
good resume/CV template does half of the
Job you need to do (it's the skeletal system of your resume). More importantly, having a Resume builder software will sky-rock your time of completion (If you are lazy to sit in front of your laptop all day brainstorming on the necessary adjectives to include so as to win your employers over, you need a good builder)
. You can get
wonderful templates which are not
commonplace. Just use google or any
other search engine with the caption:
"quality/good/best/perfect/Recent
graduate resume template/Cv.doc."

Download as many as you want and pick
the best based on clarity, legibility,
neatness, uniqueness, and other criteria
you deem important.

Now the content of a CV are:

1. The header- Can you imagine a man without his/her head? That is how a CV is without the header. A CV with no header is like a deaf-and- dumb communicating with a blind person. Here you have your name
writing boldly. Having a good template
solves the problem of font size because good templates have the framework of the ideal size of font. Your task is, only, is to edit the "YOUR NAME, Email, home address, phone number (one is advisable), etc."

2. Objective/ Personal Profile- you may
decide using anyone of the above.
Although, it is frankly advisable to use
Objectives.

What goes into objective? Simple,
you need to research on the qualities
needed for the position before writing
your objectives. You have to center it upon the
requirement of the position ( it would be absurd writing a sales objective for a marketing position). For example, if after critical
research from organization websites,
relatives working at the organization,
other sites, and through other means, you
discovered the organization wants a
proficient word operator as her criterion,
you can write (A knowledgeable transport
manager, proficient in microsofts words,
with fantastic ability to multitask...*please
be mindful of what to include here as you
may be tested during the interview*
(I can help you with the cv software if you are based in ibadan, or download it, if you have access to torrent). It's like 300mb.

1 Like

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by emperorbanks(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
bookmarked!!!

1 Like

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by dejt4u(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Following
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
*cont* As for the personal profile, it's
good for people that are experience in a
specific field, as that tells what they have
done and are proficient doing (a valid point I picked from a mentor here Xfire).

3. Summary of Skills- some people may
skip this. But, I tell you, please include it.
Reason, employers may not have the
luxury of time to delve into the ocean of your length work experience story. Do them that favor of telling them, simply, all what you learn.

Doing that may land you the job and also make
s things easy for you and your employers.
What goes
into this section?

Like objectives, the
summary of skills also depends on the
objectives of the organization. The only
difference is listing, in bulletin format,
those qualities you possess that could
benefit the organization, whereas you
write a jointed 2-5 sentences in
Objectives of your capabilities. Here, you
also need some action verbs based on
your discipline (search online for active
verbs, also, to support your CV writing, more than enough active verbs are in the resume software. Download now). For example, as a
transport student, I may decide to write...
* Honest
and listens to details.
* A team player
with vivid knowledge of supply chain
management, insurance policies and
Physical Distribution, etc.
The basis is to use action verbs that will
catch the employer's attention.

*Note* Even if you use action verbs, adjective verbs, lol, till tomorrow, if your CV lacks that touch of research, OYO lo wa oo ( na Oyo you dey ooo).
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
4. Education

Education is one of the greatest selling point for we fresh graduate; that is why it comes up earlier for us, than for workers. Education, comes up earlier . In
resume,it is advisable to include only your university
education. Reason? Nobody cares if you attended Olubadan grammar school, or Peace international school, or Sokoto and Buba great school, etc. Or, even, if you were the Head-boy (well, it may count). But the most important thing to them is how fervent you are during your undergraduate days. So, save your biography.

If you bag a 1st class or a 2nd class upper,
please indicate it in this section. If you bag
a high point in school, say 4.5, 4 points
generally, 3.9, and other strong point ;
please put it here. An example is

Ladoke
Akintola University of Technology,
Ogbomosho. Department of Transport
Management (1st class with CGPA 4.99.
Hope you grab?

1 Like

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by ayobase(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
nice one, but the op should try make the reading friendly or more.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
ayobase:
nice one, but the op should try make the reading friendly or more.
Thanks Sir, but please, how do I make it friendly? If your meaning of friendly is space, etc, please, and please bear with me. Am using a phone to type, so, it's kind of difficult, with no luxury of typing comfort. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Will be right back.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by ayobase(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Thanks Sir, but please, how do I make it friendly? If your meaning of friendly is space, etc, please, and please bear with me. Am using a phone to type, so, it's kind of difficult, with no luxury of typing comfort. Thanks for understanding.

okay then.
try employ double spacing for the points
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Booked and following
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
5. Work experience

This is another important section where you showcase all the experience you have gathered during your IT, internship, volunteers, and during your NYSC (for NYSC candidates, try to influence your PPA, or give your all to that not-to-satisfying place).

You'll write, CAR format (Cite the task( Activities you did to solve the problem, and Result of your effort). You may itemize it for clarity sake.

For example:

KOPEK Construction Company. No 9 Aba-Eko area off Arulogun Road, Ojoo, Ibadan
A. Cite the Problem- Don't bore your employers with too much story; just state the problem,e.g:
Was asked to sell Osun, Ondo, Lagos, and Kwara state in 3 hours.

B. Action- You may go a little bit into details because, in this part, you have to utilized all the skills needed or stated for the position. Let's say the employer is looking for a team player, that can multi-task, proficient in MS Word, etc, you will have this part written like:
Gathered the team, brainstorm solution for 15 minutes, and later settled for my magnificent idea

Documented my idea on ms word, calculated the possibility of selling within 3 days, drafted a business proposal stating the pros of buying, short-listed and called major customer of the organization expantiated on the benefits of each states, and sent business proposals to the other customers.

C. Result- Show what you achieved in numbers. Employers love to see what you achieve in figures. Example:
Two states were sold within the first 30 minutes, making a profit of 30 billion naira. Other states were sold the 2nd day, recording a total of 100 billion naira- an amount that was double the plan figure. (Note, I tried trimming the use of article: the and the likes).

(Please Note) don't include the CAR while writing, just a guide to let you understand. And, don't mind my example. Lol. The major thing is: "Write with power, and make it short as much as possible).
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by chymystique(f): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2014
[size=14pt]Page bookmarked.. Thank you for the writeup op!

*following*[/size]
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Please, before I move to the next section, you should note that you can have as many work experience listings as possible. All you have to do is: number the work experience- starting each one with the company, then the CAR. Note also, you may itemize the CAR instead of the mumble-jumble I did earlier. Less I forget, thank God this food am eating reminded me, you may split your work experience into sub-sections, like: Marketing, Management, Sales, and so on. This you can do if you gained a lot of experience, and you feel having it on one section isn't good enough. But, Sir/Ma, make sure what you present is neat and spacious- not like this write-up, please. Hope you remembered the template I told you about?

An example to the above is:
Work Experience (Section)
A. Management
1. Company I, Address...tasks carried out...your experience (you remember the CAR concept?)

B. Marketing
2. Company ii,...

6. Volunteers-

This is another important section. Why? It showcase all the tasks you did carried out without getting paid.

Employers want to know the extent of your sacrifice to the Organizations you worked for, people around you, and to determine your commitment to helping your fellow human being.

It is important you know now, when you get to your PPA ( NYSC candidates), try as much aa possible to put your all-in-all to helping the people you see there. You asked: what if they are hostile? Good question, just be cool with them. Remember, working with people is one of the most difficult thing in this world. Do you remember the last time you have an outburst with someone?

Here are typical examples you may use:
1. Helped built a 500 capacity library to aid learning of the student of Katungiri primary school, ojuelegba (don't try it if your papa no get money, na joke oo).

2. Organized a tutorial for 500 ssce students, and 490 had A's all through. ( Remember numbers)

3. Finished registering 1000 voters within 1 hour.( You be jazz person)

4. Increased sales of xyz organization by 35 percent with credible problem- solving scheme.
Hope you grab?
Make sure you have a lot of reasonable things to write here.
*please ooo* my examples are purely joke- just to make you smile while reading the lengthy epistle. In your case, put something reasonable and believable as you may be asked the whole story; else, na em em em you go dey talk for interview ooo*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2014
chymystique:
[size=14pt]Page bookmarked.. Thank you for the writeup op!

*following*[/size]
Thanks for following.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by thankyouJesus(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Good work sir, even though I am still an aspirant. Following you "bombard" to "bombard".
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
thankyouJesus:
Good work sir, even though I am still an aspirant. Following you "bombard" to "bombard".
Thanks Sir.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by cfun01: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Looking for the best words to describe this awsome, magnificent and mind blowing tips...I would say it's wundabah!!!!...Nice 1.bro

1 Like

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by sevantex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Good writeup bro..,learning some tins frm it..Welldone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by viqueta(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
booked
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
I really appreciate all the emails, messages, and so on. Am flabbergasted by the turn-up of support am receiving. Update coming soon!
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
*flashback*

We really have to go back a little bit; I promise it's just a succinct details you MAY need. If you have been following, you would have noticed that Education section occupies number 4.

Now, under the education section, you may include a small sub-section which I call "Relevant Subjects." You will list all the subject related to the position you are seeking.
For example, if you apply for a position in an insurance company, you may include transport insurance as your relevant subject.
NOTE- the Relevant part is a sub-section, and not a section on its own.

E.g
* Relevant Subject
A. Transport Economics
B. Transport Insurance, etc. Hope you are following?

7. Interests/ Hobbies

Another important section knowcking your door- screaming "Daddy! Mummy! Put something wonderful here."

Note, please make those interest/hobbies relevant - not fun oriented, but what the employer perceive to be credible and worth it.
For example
*Playing Chess (If only you fit play ooo, else, oga go bring chess out on interview day. Also, you may be ask why you love an activity with questions. So, be mindful of what you put here).
*Reading and Researching
*Travelling and meeting people

*Note* just make it succinct, but powerful.

Even if you like, you may include washing, dating, bragging (lol, no try am ooo, na joke)
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Williamso(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Great write-up, but how is an entry level CV supposed to stay within the 'ideal' 1 - 2 page limit with all these info?
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2014
Williamso:
Great write-up, but how is an entry level CV supposed to stay within the 'ideal' 1 - 2 page limit with all these info?
Great question. But, if you read all above, I give adequate explanation about the importance of succinct CV (not too scanty though). Explanations elaborated the write-up. If you are succinct and precise- giving the major details, action verb, eliminating articles, and so on- enough, you shouldn't exceed the 2- pages required.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:23am On Oct 15, 2014
8. Achievements and Honors

In here, you state all those award you have accumulated, be it in the university, or while serving your Father land. It's very simple: just the award gathered. For example:

1. Won the Hod's best student of the year twice, and the Dean's best student of the year ones.

2. Won the best corp member in Enugu state out of over 5000 corp members

3. Aced an essay competition out of 1 million candidates in South/west region.

*Note* Going back to the work experience, leaving your points itemized is just fine (instead of the long CAR story- just pick major points to avoid a cumbersome CV)

Another thing, if left to me, I will advice you remove your Biodata completely. But, if you feel like including it, fine. (But no be me tell you ooo, avoid a cumbersome CV though).

9. References

Please, it may be wise to leave this section as- "Available upon request." Reason? Because employers are less concerned about your references at the early stages of the job recruitment exercise . Another reason, rate of fraud is on the high side nowadays. People will just steal your references' contacts, and make fraud advances at them.

Nevertheless, you are advised to have a separate record of your references (like 3-4 contacts will do). This is because you may be asked after acing your job tests.

*Note* Make sure you communicate with all your referees so as to avaoid stories that touches the heart when your recruiters put a call to them.

More templates below

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Now that the tutorial is over, you may have some questions to ask. Yes, I understand. Have compiled some questions with their likely answers for you. Just glance through to see if your question is amid them. If not, you may get me on (07031924538).

FAQs about CV/Resume
1. Can I include my 3 names?
Yes, of course, you can. Just make sure you input it in line with the accepted format. (Adeagbo, Sakariyat Solomon).

2. Can I have more than two phone numbers and emails on my CV?
Left to me, I will say: stick to ONE. You may be saying network, but I understand. Just pick your most important line and email to use. Some employers see multiple emails and phone numbers as lack of consistency (Another lesson I learnt from my boss here-Xfire).

3. Can I arrange my CV anyhow because am just a recent graduate?
Yes/No. Why Yes? The meaning of CV is the story of your life relating to academics and achievement. You can't expect everyone in this world to have a stipulated format, no. But, try to stick to this easy and straight forward format.
(Details, Objective, Summary of skills, Education, Work experience, Volunteer, Interest/hobby, achievements and honor and Reference).

4. Is it compulsory have the Objective on my CV?
Honestly it's not. You may decide to erase it completely. But, having it makes employers have a quick recap of what you have to offer them. Remember, employers have short time to glance at your CV.

5. Can I have my Bio-data?
To me, it's not necessary. Except you are instructed, or from your research about the organization, they want it; limit yourself to the important things.

6. Can I have a 2 pages CV?
Why not. In fact, 2 pages CV is the best. Don't buy the misconception of a single page CV- it's a lie. As a fresh graduate, have both a single page CV (which is mainly the summary of your academics and skills) and a 2-page CV ( which is more elaborate) (X fire lesson).

7. Can I narrate my life story?
For God sake! Are you a story teller? Say your points as precise as possible. If possible, eliminate some articles like I, a, an, the and the likes. Instead of: I worked with 10 of my bosses to achieve 50 loafs of bread. Why not reduce those words to: 50 loafs produced within 5minuites- so simply.

8. How many times should I review my CV?
If you ask me, I will say 5 times. Read the 1st time, Read again, Read aloud, give your friend to read, and give computer to read (IVONA Text to Speech software). With that, you are rest assure of an error-free CV.

*NOTE* Typographical and misspelled words are not pardonable; be very careful. (You can reduce this by utilizing the spell-checker included on your ms word.

9. Is the CV all I need to get my dream job?
No, no, no. In fact, the CV is only a means to an end- not the end itself. You need to read a lot about the organization, the position, interview questions and answers, etc. Just read, read, and read.

10. What about the samples you promised?
I promise to drop, at least, 2 completed CVs before the week runs out. For now, try your hands on the template I uploaded.

Thanks for reading, and sorry if it's not so reader friendly. Peace.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by thankyouJesus(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2014
AMZYMAYO:
Now that the tutorial is over, you may have some questions to ask. Yes, I understand. Have compiled some questions with their likely answers for you. Just glance through to see if your question is amid them. If not, you may get me on (07031924538).

FAQs about CV/Resume
1. Can I include my 3 names?
Yes, of course, you can. Just make sure you input it in line with the accepted format. (Adeagbo, Sakariyat Solomon).

2. Can I have more than two phone numbers and emails on my CV?
Left to me, I will say: stick to ONE. You may be saying network, but I understand. Just pick your most important line and email to use. Some employers see multiple emails and phone numbers as lack of consistency (Another lesson I learnt from my boss here-Xfire).

3. Can I arrange my CV anyhow because am just a recent graduate?
Yes/No. Why Yes? The meaning of CV is the story of your life relating to academics and achievement. You can't expect everyone in this world to have a stipulated format, no. But, try to stick to this easy and straight forward format.
(Details, Objective, Summary of skills, Education, Work experience, Volunteer, Interest/hobby, achievements and honor and Reference).

4. Is it compulsory have the Objective on my CV?
Honestly it's not. You may decide to erase it completely. But, having it makes employers have a quick recap of what you have to offer them. Remember, employers have short time to glance at your CV.

5. Can I have my Bio-data?
To me, it's not necessary. Except you are instructed, or from your research about the organization, they want it; limit yourself to the important things.

6. Can I have a 2 pages CV?
Why not. In fact, 2 pages CV is the best. Don't buy the misconception of a single page CV- it's a lie. As a fresh graduate, have both a single page CV (which is mainly the summary of your academics and skills) and a 2-page CV ( which is more elaborate) (X fire lesson).

7. Can I narrate my life story?
For God sake! Are you a story teller? Say your points as precise as possible. If possible, eliminate some articles like I, a, an, the and the likes. Instead of: I worked with 10 of my bosses to achieve 50 loafs of bread. Why not reduce those words to: 50 loafs produced within 5minuites- so simply.

8. How many times should I review my CV?
If you ask me, I will say 5 times. Read the 1st time, Read again, Read aloud, give your friend to read, and give computer to read (IVONA Text to Speech software). With that, you are rest assure of an error-free CV.

*NOTE* Typographical and misspelled words are not pardonable; be very careful. (You can reduce this by utilizing the spell-checker included on your ms word.

9. Is the CV all I need to get my dream job?
No, no, no. In fact, the CV is only a means to an end- not the end itself. You need to read a lot about the organization, the position, interview questions and answers, etc. Just read, read, and read.

10. What about the samples you promised?
I promise to drop, at least, 2 completed CVs before the week runs out. For now, try your hands on the template I uploaded.

Thanks for reading, and sorry if it's not so reader friendly. Peace.
you have been wonderful sir, I really "enjoyed" your class, lol *did I just copied you*. On a serious note sir, you have enlighten me and widen my horizon. I was hoping I could get samples or any relevant materials(GMAT, SHL, etc) into my mailbox due to my "activity" in JAMB (reading stuff and my post earlier on) that might cripple my online time. Hoping to hear from you sir (ayadifayowole@gmail.com), thank you in anticipation of your response. One more thing, in terms of hard copy; will A4 paper be okay?

1 Like

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2014
thankyouJesus:
you have been wonderful sir, I really "enjoyed" your class, lol *did I just copied you*. On a serious note sir, you have enlighten me and widen my horizon. I was hoping I could get samples or any relevant materials(GMAT, SHL, etc) into my mailbox due to my "activity" in JAMB (reading stuff and my post earlier on) that might cripple my online time. Hoping to hear from you sir (ayadifayowole@gmail.com), thank you in anticipation of your response. One more thing, in terms of hard copy; will A4 paper be okay?
Thank you Sir. In terms of getting the GMAT, am sorry, I won't be able to send it because the size is enormous (170 mb). But, you can download yours and other books by following this tutorial
www.nairaland.com/1881671/how-download-files-torrent-sites

About the A4 you asked, am sorry I don't understand this question; please elaborate.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by thankyouJesus(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Thank you for your quick response and the site sir, you have always been helpful. I was just asking if there is any specific paper for cv.
Thank you once again sir, you have helped me a lot.
AMZYMAYO:

Thank you Sir. In terms of getting the GMAT, am sorry, I won't be able to send it because the size is enormous (170 mb). But, you can download yours and other books by following this tutorial
www.nairaland.com/1881671/how-download-files-torrent-sites

About the A4 you asked, am sorry I don't understand this question; please elaborate.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
By the time you're done,

Your Resume will be 5pages long. grin

For every 5yr of experience only a one page resume is advised to b written.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls, can i send my CV for review?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Eventually Get That Dream Job / Salary Structure Of NTA, FRCN And VON? / Npower-tax Assessment Tests Will Continue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.